Start by marking “Caught on Camera with the CEO” as Want to Read:
Caught on Camera with the CEO

Caught on Camera with the CEO (Unfinished Business #2)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  13 reviews

TO: All staff--is this the hottest kiss you've ever seen?
Finally our playboy boss plays around at work! Watch this steamy clip of Alex Carlisle making out in the lift with the brand-new temp...
Heartthrob Alex has recently been spotted prowling the office floor--is brunette bombshell Dani Russo the reason? From this sizzling encounter, we think so!
Now Dani's lost her job
Published December 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Caught on Camera with the CEO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught on Camera with the CEO

Nas Dean
Alex was the boss and he was hot and Dani couldn't take her eyes of him! She usually took the stairs, because being confined in small spaces caused her to suffer claustophobia. However, on this particular day, she took the elevator and who should enter it but Alex Carlisle, her sexy boss.

Alex could see she was scared, didn't know what to do, so he kissed her. During this kiss the chemistry just sizzled between them. What neither of them counted on was the video recording of the inside of the el
Kerry-Ann McDade
Caught on Camera with the CEO is one truly amazing, steamy read! One which will get you HOT in the night! ;)

It's not hard to fall in love with the characters Dani and Alex as the author literally makes you pull the pages for more and more! Well... that's what happened to me... I've been a massive fan of Natalie Andersons novels so this is another fabulous novel for me!

Alex Carlisle has been eye balling new temp Dani from a distance for quite awhile although when they share a lift together one
Bungluna
Great strong beginning. I liked the characters but felt the story lost steam along the way.
Alicet
This had an unusual beginning with the CEO and the temp being stuck in an elevator. Because Dani was feeling claustrophobic, Alex impulsively decided yto distract her by kissing her. What they both didn't expect was the burst of lust that both of them felt. All these was caught on video and posted on youtube- and setting up an unusual living and work arrangement for the two of them. I like Dani- she was very prickly and sarcastic but also very sexy. Alex was a wonderful hero- comfortable in his ...more
Lisa
Very delightful!!!!
Lenore Kosinski
I've always enjoyed Ms Anderson's writing -- enjoyable characters, steamy scenes. This was no exception. Dani and Alex were hot together, and I enjoyed the little side-plots and "dramas" that they were each involved in. Neither character enraged me, and I could totally feel where they were coming from. And they were just good together.
Gabri.13
Libro stupendo ... storia bellissima ... scrittura e stile scorrevolissimi ... e protagonisti perfetti ! Lei ferita e complicata , lui semplice e buono , pronto ad aiutarla a superare tutte le sue paure ... E , cosa che mi è davvero piaciuta tanto , si tratta di una storia intrecciata a un'altra ... 5 Stelline meritatissime ! ;)
Ridley
Started off strong with great sexual tension and smart dialog. Loved the elevator hookup and the way the hero took responsibility for the fallout from it. Ultimately, however, it fizzles out in a wave of poorly developed angst on both their parts.

Not bad, but not great, either.
marieno
Another surprise. I tought it would be okay but it was better than that. O.K, the "intrigue" between the characters and their own family member was not necessary but what happens between Alex and Dani was enough to make me forget that.
Ananya
The book was sweet , short and a bit different from other M & B. Good book but could have been better. Some scenes were pretty boring..
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Unfinished Business
Tope
Tope marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Namiria
Namiria marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 21, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Jared89
Jared89 marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Delaney
Delaney marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Wife in Public (Harlequin Presents, #2977)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress
  • Bought: The Greek's Innocent Virgin
  • The Return of the Renegade (The Scandalous St. Claires #1)
  • Wife by Agreement
  • His Untamed Innocent
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • Undone by His Touch
  • A Mistake, a Prince and a Pregnancy
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • Her Secret Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #517)
  • Mistress for a Month
  • The Man She Loves To Hate (The Eligible Bachelors, #1)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • The Bride Thief
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience

USA TODAY bestseller Natalie Anderson writes fun, frisky, feels-good contemporary romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Entangled Publishing and independently. With over thirty books published, she's also been a Romantic Times Award nominee & a finalist for the R*BY (
More about Natalie Anderson...

Unfinished Business (2 books)
  • Red Wine And Her Sexy Ex (Modern Heat)
Breathe for Me (Be for Me, #1) Bargain in Bronze (Flirting To Win, #1) Taming His Tutor Blame It on the Bikini Bared for Me (Be for Me, #3)