Start by marking “Cat” as Want to Read:
Cat

R.L. Stine

Cat (Fear Street #45)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  589 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Marty never liked the cat--it always got in the way at basketball practice. But he never meant to kill it. Now Marty thinks he's going crazy. He sees cats everywhere. He knows they want revenge. Too bad Marty doesn't have nine lives. Because his first one is almost over.
132 pages
Published by Turtleback Books (first published May 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat

Tami Lynn Andrew
I love R.L. Stine. I bought this book because the cover looks like Luxo Jr and I. Unfortunately, the twist is present from before even opening said cover. Was it always like that and we just grew up or was this one particularly obvious? Either way it was fun and took like an hour to read. Love me some Fear Street.
Jaime
I was a huge R.L. Stine fan in my early teens! I loved all the fear street books! They are what got me into reading again! :)
Yareli
Pretty creepy. I loved it. It so can lead up to a part 2.
Lany
This kind of end I didn't expect. Amazingly written story. 5/5
Baily Reese
Greta to read during the Halloween season!
Drucilla
I don't know if cat lovers will be a fan of this book or not, but I liked it. It makes you think about animal cruelty and the punishment for it, which was something I didn't expect from an R.L. Stine book. I was also engrossed with the fact that the main character Marty gets completely railroaded over the accidental death of the cat. The ending was really morally interesting because the reader has to ask themself, "Does Marty deserve this?". It doesn't help that Marty is kind of a jerk to girls. ...more
Delicious Strawberry
I got this back when I was a kid as a birthday present because I loved cats so much, and this book certainly didn't disappoint me. I was never a huge RL Stine fan, I did like him and read some of his books but I never collected them or anything like that. This is a really fun book, especially if you like cats, and was good for a young adult-rated book. I think I still have it somewhere :P
Melissa Namba
I love going through these old R.L. Stine books. I am still shocked by how poorly written they are. The plots are actually pretty good but the writing seems like the writer just wanted to get through the outline as quickly as possible. Its very formulaic, but I appreciate the thought that went into the outline, if not into the actual story. Character development, what is that?
Ria
Aku suka sih novel ini. Ceritanya seru antara manusia dan kucing. Tapi ada nilai minusnya. Katanya kucing itu suka sama Marty tapi koq dia malah bikin Marty celaka pas latihan basket, jadi agak ganjal aja dibagian itu.
Indah Threez Lestari
467th - 2011

Noted, kalau membunuh kucing sengaja/tidak, pastikan dia mati 9 kali, supaya tidak bangkit lagi setelah kematian pertama... >,
- beli obral dari ibu kost -
Katherine
My least favorite R.L. Stine book it was just so jumbled and well stupid. I didn't like it one bit.
Marta
Even though I'm not huge fan of Stine, I can still say this is one of his wosrt book ever.
Jessie
I've read most of R.L. Stine's books and after a while they start to get boring.
Caitlin
Cat (Fear Street Series #45) by R. L. Stine (1997)
Audrey
Audrey added it
Dec 15, 2014
Cam762
Cam762 marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Jeff S
Jeff S marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Emilia291
Emilia291 marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Brett Cruz
Brett Cruz marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Christie Boudreaux
Christie Boudreaux marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Chantal
Chantal marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
  • The Train
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The First Journey (Alternamorphs, #1)
  • The Lifeguard (Point Horror, #3)
  • Mother's Helper (Point Horror, #14)
  • Witch
  • The Watcher
  • The Beginning (Replica, #14)
  • Twins
  • Baby-Sitters Beware (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #2)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)