The Berenstain Bears God Loves You!

The Berenstain Bears God Loves You! (The Berenstain Bears Living Lights)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Berenstain Bear series helps children learn how God wants them to live every day. When the Bear family practices going to church, praying, and being kind, plus remembering how much God loves them, their lives are much more joyful.

In God Loves You! Brother and Sister Bear discover that God loves them, not because they're successful, but because he made them. This book h...more
ebook
Published September 14th 2010 by Zonderkidz (first published September 23rd 2008)

Christine
Dec 22, 2012 Christine marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: Children, 4-8
The church library has two new additions to its growing children's section! If you are puzzled over what to read to your young child, consider The Berenstain Bears: God Loves You! or Washed and Welcome, Welcome Child of God by Anne Ylvisaker and illustrated by Claudia McGehee.

God Loves You! by the familiar and friendly Bears teaches your child that God's love is not based on his or her achievements. When Sister Bear doesn't make the school play and Brother Bear doesn't make the basketball team,...more
Korey Fortson
Loved it

Because when I was a kid I loved the bears

and they thought life lessons about childhood and how to grow up
Margaret
"God loves you" - 1 John 4:16

...is a board book with both Brother & Sister Bear learning about the importances of team managers as well as a team player. The illustrations of nature in this book are especially pretty. Each page works through more and more places to see God's love which is there no matter what.

This is included in a treasury, The Berenstain Bears Follow God's Word.
Laura Elizabeth
I'm listing this as two stars, only because I think there are better ones to teach small children about God's love. However, I do love the Berenstsain bears series books.
Emilee M.
This book had a good lesson. I liked how they taught the lesson through the cubs own experiences.
Megan
Brother and Sister Bear face disappointment but then learn a Valuable Lesson.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
The Bear family teaches important lessons!!
Sheila Read
I remember the cover just not the story.
Jaime
We love all berenstain bear books!
Regina Derr
Regina Derr marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Melanie Segalla
Melanie Segalla marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Shamiqua Louis
Shamiqua Louis marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Lucygirl1914
Lucygirl1914 marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Kat Couch
Kat Couch marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Bott
Bott added it
Mar 19, 2014
Kaylee Goforth
Kaylee Goforth marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
More about Stan Berenstain...
The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room The Berenstain Bears' Trouble at School Inside, Outside, Upside Down The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV