Start by marking “Auschwitz spiegato a mia figlia” as Want to Read:
Auschwitz spiegato a mia figlia

Auschwitz spiegato a mia figlia

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Perché i nazisti spesero tante energie per sterminare milioni di uomini, donne e bambini, soltanto perché erano ebrei?
Perché Hitler riteneva gli ebrei la maggior minaccia per il Terzo Reich?
Chi sapeva quello che succedeva e chi poteva fare qualche cosa?
Perché gli ebrei non hanno opposto resistenza?

Annette Wieviorka risponde alle domande di sua figlia Mathilde su Auschwitz
Paperback, ET Saggi, 82 pages
Published 2006 by Einaudi (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Auschwitz spiegato a mia figlia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Auschwitz spiegato a mia figlia

Georgette Coutroud
Μοναδικά ανατριχιαστικό!
Σε μορφή ερωτο-αποκρίσεων λέγονται, ή καλύτερα περιγράφονται οι χειρότερες σελίδες της Ευρωπαικής Ιστορίας του 20ου αιώνα.
Χρήσιμος οδηγός στα πλαίσια της Διδακτικής της Ιστορίας του Ολοκαυτώματος.
Ένα ακόμα βιβλίο που βοηθά στη Μνήμη..και όχι μόνο!
Εξαιρετική επιμέλεια και μετάφραση των εκδόσεων Πόλις!
Chrysa
Πολύ ενδιαφέρουσα η προσέγγιση της Wieviorka, ωστόσο το βιβλίο περισσότερο διευκρινίζει κάποια πράγματα (διαδικασίες κτλ) παρά εξηγεί.

Και πώς θα μπορούσε άλλωστε να εξηγήσει τα ανεξήγητα.

Ας είναι. Κάθε βιβλίο για το Ολοκαύτωμα προσθέτει ένα λιθαράκι στη γνώση μας για αυτό.
Videoclimber(AKA)MTsLilSis
I really liked the way this book broke the overwhelming subject down into small, easy to understand segments. I have read many books on this subject but this one was so easy to grasp the subject because it didn't contain all the huge hard to understand legal and political terms. It is perfect for helping children and for those like me who just want a better grasp of what exactly happened, and why it did. The only problem I had was with the author's comments on anti-Semitism and Christians. I rea ...more
Karol
Eine ziemlich kurze Lektüre, die einen kindgerechten (und abschreckenden) Einblick in die Thematik der Judenverfolgung und -vernichtung in entsprechenden Lagern bietet und auch versucht auf die wesentlichen Aspekte des Nationalsozialismus einzugehen. Aufgrund der Zielgruppe werden natürlich viele Aspekte und Details außen vorgelassen. Nichtsdestotrotz kommt die absolute Unmenschlichkeit durch, welche in diesen Tagen vorherrschte.
Eleni
I would highly recommend this book not only to those who are interested in World War II but to any human being.
A different viewpoint of what we so far know about the monstrosities of the Nazis against Jews and the very well organized scheme behind these actions. This book is not seeking simply to make you cry or sympathize but describes the facts as they were experienced by someone who was there.
Also interesting is that the author tells the story to her daughter trying to answer all these "diffi
Pipit
I wanted to know more about holocaust and Auschwitz, the most known concentration camp in Polland. As I found this book, written by the author as an explanation about what happened during that period to her 13 year old daughter, I thought it would be perfect for me.. I still found it difficult to understand though..
Sandra
De una manera muy clara y objetiva la autora expone el genocidio de la shoah durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Vale muchísimo la pena leerlo, tanto por conocer de un terrible periodo historico en la humanidad, como también por conciencia social, porque no hay que olvidar.
Haunt
Nov 06, 2011 Haunt added it
un libro che si legge in un giorno... inutile dire che l'argomento è di spessore e fa riflettere, ma la scelta espressiva dell'autrice (una sorta di botta e rispoista tra lei e la figlia) è azzeccatissima e permette un facile approccio anche a chi è digiuno di storia!
Theut
Auschwitz raccontato a una tredicenne: non può e non vuole essere un trattato esaustivo sulla Shoah, ma ha il pregio di cercare di raccontare in modo semplice un periodo mostruoso della storia mondiale (purtroppo non l'unico).
Vanessa
a good insight and breakdown with what really happened during the nazi regime without getting too much into the political stuff
Sonia Argiolas
Spiegare l'inspiegabile.
Semina
Semina marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Eleonora
Eleonora marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Spirou
Spirou marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Romane
Romane added it
Nov 09, 2014
Landon
Landon marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Spes
Spes added it
Oct 24, 2014
Alice
Alice added it
Sep 03, 2014
Biblioteca Pacillo
Biblioteca Pacillo marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Landon
Landon added it
Aug 12, 2014
Silvia
Silvia added it
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Era of the Witness Auschwitz, 60 ans après 60 Yıl Sonra Auschwitz Le Proces de Nuremberg Le Procés Eichmann, 1961