Start by marking “Christmas Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Holiday Magic” as Want to Read:
Christmas Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Holiday Magic
Preview

Christmas Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Holiday Magic

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Brad and Sherry Hansen Steiger are two of my favorite people. Their wonderful book "Christmas Miracles" is a treasury of uplifting stories that demonstrates the wonders that can and do accompany our lives."
--Shirley MacLaine, Academy Award-winning actress and authorThe promise that miracles can happen is never more certain than during the holiday season, when it really d
Unknown Binding, 240 pages
Published January 1st 2012 by Adams Media Corporation (first published October 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Miracles

Cpietrofeso
I am reading one story a night with my children during the advent season. The stories are sweet and uplifting. They have lead to several really nice conversations about God, angels and the Christmas spirit.
Tracy
I started this book before Christmas but ran out of time. I was able to finish reading it today (Epiphany) which I think ties in nicely with the context of each story.
Pat Tucker
This book is a compilation of stories about miracles that took place at Christmas time. I marked six stories which I felt were incredible but believable and uplifting.
Kim
This was a great bathroom book. The stories are short and of various Christmastime miracles. Well done!
Sharon
true stories filled with the spirit that will touch your heart.
Mary
some of the miracles were sad but most were amazing.
Sheila
Nov 25, 2008 Sheila marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Trying to get in the Christmas spirit
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 15, 2015
Patty
Patty added it
Nov 23, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Rodrigo
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Leah Sawnor
Leah Sawnor marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Laura added it
Jun 17, 2013
Sasha Casey
Sasha Casey marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places The Werewolf Book: The Encyclopedia Of Shape-Shifting Beings Animal Miracles: Inspirational and Heroic True Stories Real Vampires, Night Stalkers and Creatures from the Darkside Totems: The Transformative Power of Your Personal Animal Totem