Start by marking “Barbie: A Fairy Secret (Barbie)” as Want to Read:
Barbie: A Fairy Secret (Barbie)

Barbie: A Fairy Secret (Barbie Step into Reading)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In Barbie's latest direct-to-DVD movie, Barbie discovers that there are fairies living all around us! But when Ken gets kidnapped by an evil fairy, Barbie and her friends must travel to the enchanted fairy world and save him. Barbie(TM): A Fairy Secret promises to be Barbie's most successful movie ever! Girls will love this exciting new Step 2 reader based on Barbie's late ...more
Published January 11th 2011 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Barbie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barbie

Inspired Kathy
My daughter just watched this movie last week so she was excited to find it at the library. This was painful to read and has to be one of the worst adaptations I've read. You can't put an entire movie in 26 pages that only have 1 or 2 sentences... it just doesn't make sense.
Holly Letson
3.5* at best, as I felt that this rushed the story and left out some of the details from the movie. But, it did do a pretty decent job of telling the story.
I hate how Raquelle is always made out as an antagonist in Barbie books. I like her. Also, I had not realized that the wings that B&R had at first were "fake".
Varshini
Carry and Taylor dress Barbie up for seeing a movie with Ken. While Barbie is in the spotlight Raquelle deliberately rips the back of Barbie's skirt and steals the spotlight. Carry and Taylor realizing this bring her to a corner and with their secret fairy magic puts things back on track. Barbie on realizing her friends' quick move wonders what exactly could have happened. On asking this, she is interrupted by Ken who is in a haste to see the movie. Barbie leaves thanking her friends. The next d ...more
Edma
Another beautiful barbie story that talks about another adventure that barbie lives. An incredible story of courage friendship and love, but most important magic!!!
Tuba
Dec 10, 2013 Tuba added it
I think some fairy had wings and some don't had wings and two fairy give's to other fairy a
wings and one fairy like the boy and the barbie like that boy but the boy like the other fairy and some fairy come hlep the boy and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the end happy at fun rocg

Kaitlyn
I love this book
Shannon
Aug 08, 2011 Shannon added it
Recommends it for: No one
Shelves: childrens
Aweful. Can't imagine what age group they think the language or story line is appropriate for. Disappointed to not have read it before my daughter did.
Yvonne
Isabelle liked this book a lot! The names were a little hard in the book...a little unfamiliar....Zane and Graciella.
Kattyang
Kattyang marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Amy & Scott TARTER
Amy & Scott TARTER marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Nakia Benford
Nakia Benford marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Nov 12, 2014
Liaba Ch
Liaba Ch marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Sharaz Haider
Sharaz Haider marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Raisa Rodala
Raisa Rodala marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Koko
Koko added it
Aug 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Barbie in a Mermaid Tale (Barbie) Barbie Mariposa Anna's Best Friends (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading) I Can Be a Ballerina Green Team! (Step into Reading, Step 4)