Start by marking “I Love Rainy Days! (Noodles; Scholastic Reader Level 1)” as Want to Read:
I Love Rainy Days! (Noodles; Scholastic Reader Level 1)

I Love Rainy Days! (Noodles; Scholastic Reader Level 1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  8 reviews
An easy-to-read story featuring Noodles the little white dog!

It's raining outside, so Noodles is stuck indoors all day! But he won't let that get him down. Noodles knows there are lots of fun games to play even on a rainy day.

This funny Level 1 story is perfect for beginning readers.
Published March 1st 2011 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about I Love Rainy Days!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love Rainy Days!

Merisha28
I Love Rainy Days!! by Hans Wilhelm
Age Range: 4 - 7 years
Grade Level: Preschool - 2
Lexile Measure: 40L (What's this?)
Series: Scholastic Reader Level 1
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Cartwheel Books (March 1, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0545245036
ISBN-13: 978-0545245036

My Review~~
Love the adorable cover! This is a fun cute read for my emerging reading child. It is very easy to read that has adorable illustrations for the children. The book tells how Noodles hates raining days and becomes to love
Ethelen V.
Wilhelm, H. (2011). I love rainy days!. New York, NY: Cartwheel Books.

Oh man, Noodles the dog is bored. It is raining and he needs something to do. After some thought, Noodle comes up with from some solutions. he plays tag, digs in potted plants, plays games, and after such a busy day, takes a nap. His owners will be quite surprised when they get home.

This is another book from the Noodles, the dog series. Like the others, Noodles is a playful dog is is full of mischief. Children ages 4-6 years
Meg McGregor
A perfect story to read while it is raining. Noodles shows young readers how even when it rains, you can have lots of fun indoors!

I love Noodles but his owners sure won't be happy when they get home and see how he spent his day!
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
Oh what is Noodles to do inside on a rainy day?! Noodles decides to have some fun, from playing tag, to digging, playing games and then taking a nap. Kids will enjoy reading all about Noodles indoor adventures with I Love Rainy Days! The illustrations are fun and the words are easy to read. Noodles is a great book for beginning readers, and one I would recommend picking up.
Katieb (MundieMoms)
Nari
A spirited dog comes up with some creative ways to spend a rainy afternoon indoors.
Sparklehooves
My dad loves rainy days!
Caleb
This was a little too easy for him though.
Sarah added it
Dec 05, 2014
Carrollton
Carrollton marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Josh
Josh added it
Jul 05, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Apr 25, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Ekaterina
Ekaterina marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Anu
Anu marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
I'll Always Love You I Hate My Bow!  (Hello Reader!, Level 1) Tyrone the Horrible Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam I Love School! (Noodles: Scholastic Reader Level 1)