Start by marking “Brenin” as Want to Read:
Brenin

Brenin

Dylan can't say he's ever met someone like Bre before. She's warm, giving, loving and compassionate. Dylan just doesn't realize how giving she is until she suffers an immense loss. It's not about just understanding but about depending on each other. It's about Dylan giving her what she's always given away so easily: love.
Nook, 147 pages
Published October 25th 2010 by Forester-Smythe, M.B.

To ask other readers questions about Brenin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brenin

Patricia
Aug 10, 2013 Patricia rated it it was amazing
Loved the whole story. There is a lot of imperfect people in the world, the parents, but there is a whole lot of good people out there too. So excited how they met and how their relationship moves forward. I smiled and I cried.
Judy
Jul 03, 2011 Judy rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story.

Bre just is happy go lucky and takes her ups and downs in life with a smile. She volunteers weekly at a hospital children's ward where she brings joy to both the kids and their families. Her boyfriend has just admitted to sleeping with someone else for the last month so she kicks him out of her life and moves on.

She devotes much of her life to her younger sister Lana as their older sister is busy with wedding plans of her own.

She commits to going to the movies with L
Nicole
May 07, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: written-review
This is the longest story I have read by Mirriam Smyth and it paid off! The extra pages allowed for more details and character development. It is still a quick, sweet read like her other stories. However Brenin gives the readers a main love story and a bonus younger love story. The two main characters meet through their younger siblings. Brenin herself is one of the most compassionate characters that I have had the pleasure of reading. Such a beautiful spirit deserves a happily-ever-after ending ...more
LAWonder10
Oct 30, 2012 LAWonder10 rated it it was amazing
Maria's parents died and she was put in an orphanage and later claimed by her
father's brother and his wife. She lived a Cinderella existence with them for two years when
she was miraculously claimed by her parents intended guardian. From thence on she was
raised with much love and comfort.
This is a wonderful love story but with tragedy striking at a time life was almost perfect
and her future seemed likewise near perfection.
It is very romantic yet very clean and acceptable for even youth to read.
Mare
May 21, 2011 Mare rated it really liked it
Story of Bre and her how she meets her little sisters boyfriend older brother. Though Bre is overly trusting & giving, I still found her to be a believable character. I enjoyed this quick story & I did feel for Bre & her situatuion. I also enjoyed how Dylan changed because of Bre. I defiantely recommend this story.
✿Sandra
Jan 02, 2011 ✿Sandra rated it liked it
Shelves: nook-library
I downloaded this on my Nook for free. This is the second book I have read by this author. I liked this story better than the first one I read because it had a little more depth to it. I don't believe this book has been published either, and it does not some editing, but overall it is a good story.
Noelle
Jan 24, 2011 Noelle rated it did not like it
Well I don't think that I will be reading anymore books from this author in the future. This story lacked so much, it didn't feel like the characters were real. It was sooo sugary sweet that it was to the point of nauseating. The author tried way to hard to make the h perfect, that to meet her was to love her, she was so unselfish and giving that it just was unrealistic to me.
Cheryl
Jul 01, 2011 Cheryl rated it it was ok
This book was pretty short, but my main annoyance was that it seemed to ramble at times and didn't fully develop the characters as well as it could have. Not much to the story, but it was free, so I can't complain.
Trina
Jul 08, 2012 Trina rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! I cried soo hard because I have a heart and that it was soooo sad to see a person who literally gives people all she has and they continually just shit on her. then to find someone who gives you everything you that you where missing in life I love this book soooo much!!
Marnie
Apr 13, 2013 Marnie rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Another cute easy read romance. The love story itself kind of flew by, would have liked more. While love at first sight is within a dream, the relationship kind of went fast considering the bit of drama added. Enjoyed overall.
VLynch
May 13, 2012 VLynch rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, drama
This was a sweet short romance story. It flowed nicely, and the characters were well developed. I am a huge fan of Mirriam Smyth short stories. Makes a nice little get away from crazy stress of normal life.
Kym
Jun 05, 2011 Kym rated it liked it
Shelves: nook-books
another short story...needs more of a plot, but gave me something to read. I gues that is what short stories are for.
Che
Nov 26, 2012 Che rated it really liked it
Eventhough it's short story this book is really nice to read.
Bre does have a really big heart.
Cute and romantic. I like it :)
Sherri
Jul 21, 2013 Sherri rated it really liked it
Quick fluff read--I finished this in a few hours. It was predictable. Don't spend a lot of $$ on this book. Did like authors style and would look for more books by her.
Beth
Jul 28, 2011 Beth rated it liked it
Cute, no brainer, girl meets gruff boy, boy softens & falls head over heels with girl, happily ever after.
Jeanna-Has Probably Read It!
Aug 07, 2011 Jeanna-Has Probably Read It! rated it really liked it
Shelves: nookbooks
Cute little short story. I liked how the love unfolded. Didn't have my sexy scenes like I like to read but it was still cute all the same for a short story.
Melissa
Sep 25, 2011 Melissa rated it really liked it
Pretty fast paced basic love story. Not racy just feel good girl mets boy story. Let my mind relax a bit.
Dawn Bursey
Oct 27, 2011 Dawn Bursey rated it it was amazing
A true love story. I have read a few of her novellas so far and really starting to enjoy this author.
Lanai
Jul 21, 2011 Lanai rated it liked it
I really liked the story of Bre. The love she shares between her sisters is adoring. I say make it a longer novel. I'd really like to read more about Bre and Dylan.
Christina OW
Jul 18, 2012 Christina OW rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-bug
i love Bre! That girl says whatever she's thinking with no shame! She doesn't play games and she knows what she wants
Tammy
Jun 27, 2011 Tammy rated it liked it
This was a quick, easy, romantic short story. I really enjoyed it and will look for others like it.
Renee
Aug 27, 2011 Renee rated it it was amazing
I really liked this story. It is a fast read and good storyline. I have read several from this author and I think this one is the best.
Sho
Sho rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2010
Nira
Nira rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Mylene Silver
Mylene Silver rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Adelle
Adelle rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Genevieve
Genevieve rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2015
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2013
  • Black Silk
  • Alinora
  • Undeniable
  • Lovely
  • Perfect (Italian Lovers, #1)
  • A Taste of Twilight  (Crimson Carousel, #1)
  • Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Jailbird
  • Return to Paradise
  • Puppy Dog Tales
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • A Husband for Margaret (Nebraska Historicals, #3)
  • Mortal Ghost
  • The Blind Date
  • West Wind (Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks Contemporary Romance Series, #3)
  • Moon Spun (Unbidden Magic, #3)
  • An Unlikely Pair: The High School Years (My Once and Future Love, #0.5)
  • Something