Start by marking “Brenin” as Want to Read:
Brenin

Brenin

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  387 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Dylan can't say he's ever met someone like Bre before. She's warm, giving, loving and compassionate. Dylan just doesn't realize how giving she is until she suffers an immense loss. It's not about just understanding but about depending on each other. It's about Dylan giving her what she's always given away so easily: love.
Nook, 147 pages
Published October 25th 2010 by Forester-Smythe, M.B.

To ask other readers questions about Brenin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brenin

Nicole
This is the longest story I have read by Mirriam Smyth and it paid off! The extra pages allowed for more details and character development. It is still a quick, sweet read like her other stories. However Brenin gives the readers a main love story and a bonus younger love story. The two main characters meet through their younger siblings. Brenin herself is one of the most compassionate characters that I have had the pleasure of reading. Such a beautiful spirit deserves a happily-ever-after ending ...more
Patricia
Loved the whole story. There is a lot of imperfect people in the world, the parents, but there is a whole lot of good people out there too. So excited how they met and how their relationship moves forward. I smiled and I cried.
Judy
I really enjoyed this story.

Bre just is happy go lucky and takes her ups and downs in life with a smile. She volunteers weekly at a hospital children's ward where she brings joy to both the kids and their families. Her boyfriend has just admitted to sleeping with someone else for the last month so she kicks him out of her life and moves on.

She devotes much of her life to her younger sister Lana as their older sister is busy with wedding plans of her own.

She commits to going to the movies with L
LAWonder10
Maria's parents died and she was put in an orphanage and later claimed by her
father's brother and his wife. She lived a Cinderella existence with them for two years when
she was miraculously claimed by her parents intended guardian. From thence on she was
raised with much love and comfort.
This is a wonderful love story but with tragedy striking at a time life was almost perfect
and her future seemed likewise near perfection.
It is very romantic yet very clean and acceptable for even youth to read.
Noelle
Well I don't think that I will be reading anymore books from this author in the future. This story lacked so much, it didn't feel like the characters were real. It was sooo sugary sweet that it was to the point of nauseating. The author tried way to hard to make the h perfect, that to meet her was to love her, she was so unselfish and giving that it just was unrealistic to me.
Mare
Story of Bre and her how she meets her little sisters boyfriend older brother. Though Bre is overly trusting & giving, I still found her to be a believable character. I enjoyed this quick story & I did feel for Bre & her situatuion. I also enjoyed how Dylan changed because of Bre. I defiantely recommend this story.
✿Sandra
I downloaded this on my Nook for free. This is the second book I have read by this author. I liked this story better than the first one I read because it had a little more depth to it. I don't believe this book has been published either, and it does not some editing, but overall it is a good story.
Trina
I loved this book!!! I cried soo hard because I have a heart and that it was soooo sad to see a person who literally gives people all she has and they continually just shit on her. then to find someone who gives you everything you that you where missing in life I love this book soooo much!!
Marnie
Another cute easy read romance. The love story itself kind of flew by, would have liked more. While love at first sight is within a dream, the relationship kind of went fast considering the bit of drama added. Enjoyed overall.
VLynch
This was a sweet short romance story. It flowed nicely, and the characters were well developed. I am a huge fan of Mirriam Smyth short stories. Makes a nice little get away from crazy stress of normal life.
Cheryl
This book was pretty short, but my main annoyance was that it seemed to ramble at times and didn't fully develop the characters as well as it could have. Not much to the story, but it was free, so I can't complain.
Christina
This story hit so close to home not because of the love story but because of Bre the character. I have a friend who has battled cancer three times and it reminded me of her struggle.
Sherri
Quick fluff read--I finished this in a few hours. It was predictable. Don't spend a lot of $$ on this book. Did like authors style and would look for more books by her.
Lanai
I really liked the story of Bre. The love she shares between her sisters is adoring. I say make it a longer novel. I'd really like to read more about Bre and Dylan.
Jeanna-Has Probably Read It!
Cute little short story. I liked how the love unfolded. Didn't have my sexy scenes like I like to read but it was still cute all the same for a short story.
Renee
I really liked this story. It is a fast read and good storyline. I have read several from this author and I think this one is the best.
Che
Eventhough it's short story this book is really nice to read.
Bre does have a really big heart.
Cute and romantic. I like it :)
Kym
another short story...needs more of a plot, but gave me something to read. I gues that is what short stories are for.
Christina OW
i love Bre! That girl says whatever she's thinking with no shame! She doesn't play games and she knows what she wants
Tammy
This was a quick, easy, romantic short story. I really enjoyed it and will look for others like it.
Melissa
Pretty fast paced basic love story. Not racy just feel good girl mets boy story. Let my mind relax a bit.
Beth
Cute, no brainer, girl meets gruff boy, boy softens & falls head over heels with girl, happily ever after.
Dawn Bursey
A true love story. I have read a few of her novellas so far and really starting to enjoy this author.
Monique Roque
Free on my Nook book, short story, easy reading but not something I'd say I'd read again.
Mary Zablowski
short story. quick read. fluff but brought tears to my eyes. good read for in between heavy books
Chelsea Adams
Yet another cute book. I loved the characters in this one. It was unique and adorable.
Joannamarie
Wow couldn't even finish. Whole story and the characters felt so fake and unrealistic
Beth Pollard
Enjoyable book. Much better than a lot of the other free ebooks available.
Tabatha
This is a very sad and heart warming story. Everyone should be more like Bre!
  • Black Silk
  • Alinora
  • Undeniable
  • Lovely
  • Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Jailbird
  • A Taste of Twilight  (Crimson Carousel, #1)
  • A Bride for Tom (Nebraska Historicals, #2)
  • The Italian's Perfect Lover (An Italian Lovers Book)
  • Donovan's Angel (Donovan's of the Delta #1)
  • An Unwanted Hunger
  • Mortal Ghost
  • Bitten (Bitten #1)
  • Return to Paradise
  • West Wind
  • Rebound
  • Outta the Bag (Cadence Jones, #0.5)
  • An Unlikely Pair: The High School Years (My Once and Future Love, #0.5)
Madison Alison Stella Edith Gracelynn