Start by marking “The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life” as Want to Read:

4.19  ·  Rating Details  ·  43 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Nurturing, supportive, and empowering, this year-long guide featuring monthly themes, inspirational stories, and soul-searching exercises, focuses on enhancing balance and emotional well-being in mothers' lives. Recognizing that they are more than their "to do" lists, the guide gives mothers permission to care for and nurture themselves and reconnect with who they are. Soo ...more
Published April 1st 2008 by Balanced Living Press (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal

Mary
Feb 05, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I belonged to a mom's group that met monthly as we went through each chapter of this book. It was a great experience of self-reflection and just generally taking time for myself after engrossing myself with my kids for a number of years. The author provides great wisdom that will ultimately help women become healthier moms by taking care of their needs and keeping the "big picture" in focus. It could be read without the benefit of group discussion but having a even one or two other moms join in ...more
Kristen MacGregor
Mar 17, 2011 Kristen MacGregor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very good self-guided book on how to find your true self again instead of being swallowed up in being a "mom". It's written in a format to use for a small group of women to meet monthly- there isn't a group organized where I live, but maybe sometime in the future I'll start one!
Michelle
Dec 28, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: exhausted moms
For moms who are exhausted and burned out, who need more time for themselves but don't know how to go about it. This book helped me realize and believe that I deserve and *need* to take care of myself, as well as how to actually put it in practice (so hard to do!).
Kristen
I saw this on a blog I read and checked it out to see what it was all about. It has some good ideas for self-reflection and exercises for introspection.
Mar 07, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the practical suggestions and work that this book contains.
Kristal Palizano
Kristal Palizano is currently reading it
Jun 26, 2016
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Jenn Geckler
Jenn Geckler marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Salomé
Salomé marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Pleasance
Pleasance rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Lottie Thornbury
Lottie Thornbury marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Rachelle Meyer
Rachelle Meyer marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Tyler Reavis
Tyler Reavis marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Nekisha
Nekisha rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Laima
Laima rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Sydneyann Chase
Sydneyann Chase marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Amber Orosco
Amber Orosco marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Sharleen Hawco
Sharleen Hawco is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2015
Anna
Anna is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2015
Analisa
Analisa marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015