Start by marking “One Goal Achieved: The Story of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks” as Want to Read:

4.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  62 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
On June 9, 2010 the Chicago Blackhawks made history, capping an extraordinary season with the storied franchise's fourth Stanley Cup championship. Led by dynamic stars including captain Jonathan Toews, Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane and Marian Hossa, the resurgent Blackhawks made the 2009-10 season one for the ages, capturing the imagination, passion and excitement of the enti ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Triumph Books

Rebecca Dobrinski
Jul 12, 2012 Rebecca Dobrinski rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hockey
With the playoffs looming, I could not help but notice three books in my “to read” stack calling out for attention. Over the past few months, I ended up with the following books on the Chicago Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup season:

The Year of the Blackhawks: Celebrating Chicago’s 2009-10 Stanley Cup Championship Season by Andrew Podnieks (The Official NHL Stanley Cup Publication)
Hawkeytown: Chicago Blackhawks’ Run for the 2010 Stanley Cup (The Chicago Tribune’s 128-page Full-Color Keepsake)
One Goal
Elizabeth
Apr 04, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
A Must-have for an true Blackhawks or hockey fan. This book is high quality and I can see where the high sticker price comes from. They truly spared no expense. From cover to cover, there is vivid and never before seen photos. The images often have texture that really makes you think you are looking at a real jersey! I cannot say enough positive things about the quality of this book!
Robianne
Feb 26, 2012 Robianne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Although there are no words or pictures that can truly encapsulate this special time in my life as a Die-Hard Blackhawks fan, this book will be a lasting reminder. The lump in my throat and the grin on my face that appear whenever I think of of this event will never go away...I'm convinced of it! To the guy that made the ""Thank You Blackhawks for One of the Best Days of My Life" sign...YES YES YES, I couldn't agree MORE!!!
Rob
Dec 08, 2013 Rob rated it liked it
This was a good book. A brief recap of each game and more quotes from the players would have improved this book's scoring in my view.
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Andy Kubick
Andy Kubick marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Neshat Vafi
Neshat Vafi marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
John2020
John2020 marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Jessica ;)
Jessica ;) rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T. marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Sarah-Vita
Sarah-Vita marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Summer LeBel
Summer LeBel marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Nick DiPietro
Nick DiPietro rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Robert W
Robert W marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Michael Noble
Michael Noble rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Daniel McGhee
Daniel McGhee marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Ed
Ed rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Eric Duda
Eric Duda rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2015
Aia Burch
Aia Burch marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Jocy
Jocy marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Namkoong
Namkoong marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Amy Capps
Amy Capps rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Amy Peeches
Amy Peeches rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Andrew
Andrew rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2015
Alexis C. Seisser
Alexis C. Seisser rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
K Alexandrakis
K Alexandrakis rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015