Start by marking “One Goal Achieved: The Story of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks” as Want to Read:

4.69 of 5 stars 4.69  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  4 reviews
On June 9, 2010 the Chicago Blackhawks made history, capping an extraordinary season with the storied franchise's fourth Stanley Cup championship. Led by dynamic stars including captain Jonathan Toews, Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane and Marian Hossa, the resurgent Blackhawks made the 2009-10 season one for the ages, capturing the imagination, passion and excitement of the enti ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Triumph Books

To ask other readers questions about One Goal Achieved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Goal Achieved

Rebecca Dobrinski
With the playoffs looming, I could not help but notice three books in my “to read” stack calling out for attention. Over the past few months, I ended up with the following books on the Chicago Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup season:

The Year of the Blackhawks: Celebrating Chicago’s 2009-10 Stanley Cup Championship Season by Andrew Podnieks (The Official NHL Stanley Cup Publication)
Hawkeytown: Chicago Blackhawks’ Run for the 2010 Stanley Cup (The Chicago Tribune’s 128-page Full-Color Keepsake)
One Goal
Elizabeth
A Must-have for an true Blackhawks or hockey fan. This book is high quality and I can see where the high sticker price comes from. They truly spared no expense. From cover to cover, there is vivid and never before seen photos. The images often have texture that really makes you think you are looking at a real jersey! I cannot say enough positive things about the quality of this book!
Robianne
Although there are no words or pictures that can truly encapsulate this special time in my life as a Die-Hard Blackhawks fan, this book will be a lasting reminder. The lump in my throat and the grin on my face that appear whenever I think of of this event will never go away...I'm convinced of it! To the guy that made the ""Thank You Blackhawks for One of the Best Days of My Life" sign...YES YES YES, I couldn't agree MORE!!!
Rob
This was a good book. A brief recap of each game and more quotes from the players would have improved this book's scoring in my view.
Gary
Gary added it
Jan 08, 2015
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Terrence Lo
Terrence Lo is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2014
Steve Chanin
Steve Chanin marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Scott Williams
Scott Williams marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014