Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)

Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama! #9)

4.53  ·  Rating Details ·  3,280 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Librarian's Note: The English edition of this volume was cancelled due to Tokyopop closing its North American operations.
Published May 31st 2011 by TokyoPop (first published April 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 09, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 09

Pinky
Apr 09, 2016 Pinky rated it it was amazing
This just keeps getting better and better and I feel like I am getting really impatient because i just keep reading. I don't realize until after I have read the book that I need to update my status on Goodreads! Shame on me! Anyway, I loved this volume a lot and I am going to have another review for Volume 10 soon!

This is about a girl named Misaki who is the school president of Seika High. She has a part time job as a maid in a cafe in order to support her family. She wants this to be kept a s
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Misaki reclaims the position as the president of the student council beating Kanou by only 1 point. Kanou, because of the election, starts to have confidence in himself and I like that he's beginning to become more friendly and closer to girls.

My heart also breaks for Shintani. 3 Even though he already knew that Misaki likes Usui, he still doesn't want to give up and is willing to wait for Misaki, hoping that one day her feelings would change. It's really sad. :'( On the other hand, Usui is fina
Carleen Hyatte
May 30, 2016 Carleen Hyatte rated it it was amazing
Cuteness all over.
Keanna (KeyReadThat)
Aww,the beginning of their relationship is so cute and their first date was so sweet.
Joti
Mar 04, 2015 Joti rated it it was amazing
Penny
Jan 15, 2013 Penny rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Donnary
Feb 05, 2014 Donnary rated it it was amazing
They really take their school election seriously. I like how Misaki influenced Kanou. He'd be the perfect president in the future.

Ultimate fangirl moment:
(view spoiler)
Lara
Jun 12, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it
Another series I'm having to continue via scanlation for now, although hopefully at some point someone will take this one over from Tokyopop for future publication in the States. In this volume, student council election results are in and it's Misaki's birthday! Pretty cute, as usual!
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Kat
Jun 07, 2015 Kat rated it really liked it
Un très bon tome, j'adore vraiment la manière dont toutes les situations peuvent tourner au ridicule !
Debby
Dec 17, 2013 Debby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS AN USUI.

SANTA MAKE IT SO.

I AM A PUDDLE OF GOO.

CLEANUP ON AISLE SEVEN.
Zumo
Jan 19, 2015 Zumo added it
This is the most amazing novel of the maid sama. That go in to the contest to save the shop of the cafe maid that the main usui has damage badly in the acident of the court.
Rena
Dec 22, 2014 Rena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, manga
Too cute! Everything about this is just too cute. I can hardly handle it. Especially now that she is starting to realize her own feelings.
Danyka
Feb 12, 2014 Danyka rated it it was amazing
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Yassy
Mar 20, 2011 Yassy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series of the manga. You just can't hate them two being together. It's interesting, fun and CUTE ^^
Nike Linarto
Jun 18, 2011 Nike Linarto rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The presidential election of student council is so funny and lively ^o^ I like Kanou-kun too :D
Misa's friends are really caring, to think of birthday party like that!
Amathonthe
Apr 06, 2011 Amathonthe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usui ini makin lama makin ganteng dan bikin aku jatuh cinta serta deg-degan kalau liat gambarnya, Astagaa
Briana
Jun 30, 2015 Briana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Awwwww, so sweet I love Usui he wished her a happy birthday so sweetly and so cutely , awww Usui!!! <3
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2013
Jocelyn Ladouceur
Jocelyn Ladouceur rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2014
Jasmine Cuevas
Jasmine Cuevas rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2013
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2013
Justine Chua
Justine Chua rated it really liked it
May 09, 2013
Anusha
Anusha rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Charlotte Colignon
Charlotte Colignon rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Iris
Iris rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Sara Ghabar
Sara Ghabar rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2014
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • Special A, Vol. 12 (Special A, #12)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 09 (Gakuen Alice, #9)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)