Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby

Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  12 reviews

This wasn't the type of Christmas present he'd been expecting. Trevor Jarrod--a daddy? Yet the enticing woman seated in his office claimed the Aspen businessman was the father of her baby nephew. Quick as he could say paternity test, Trevor discovered she was telling the truth. But just what did this revelation mean? The confirmed bachelor knew nothing about being a parent...more
Published December 1st 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2010)

Readers Roundtable
Sydney’s Review:

Hedi Betts is a new author to me and I’m so glad that I found her work. Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby if full of enough witty comments and intense, sexual desire between the hero and heroine to keep you sitting on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next. I picked up this book because the summary intrigued me and I was in the mood for a Happily Ever After Christmas story during the holidays. Let me tell you, Ms. Betts did not disappoint.

Haylie Smith is smart,...more
Donna
Despite the painfully formulated plot: Party girl gets pregnant with rich playboy's baby, leaves the baby with her sensible sister then tragically dies. Sensible sister conscientiously notifies said playboy of his secret child who then accepts responsibility and falls in love with sensible sister; I really enjoyed this book. The romance between Trevor and Haylie was well-written and believable.
MaryReadsRomance
4.5 Stars
Terrible title but terrific book!
A feel good contemporary romance with a believable modern plot; a sexy appealing rich playboy hero who is also a responsible business family man; and an attractive, intelligent, independent, responsible, and loving heroine.

Romance (4.5 Stars) /Heat (3.5 Stars) /Characters (4 Stars) /Plot & Theme(4.5 Stars)/Setting (4 Stars)/ Writing (4.5 Stars)

In Summary:
The heroine helps her Sister after she becomes pregnant and care for her illegitimate baby. Wh...more
Dancer
This wasn't the type of Christmas present he'd been expecting. Trevor Jarrod—a daddy? Yet the enticing woman seated in his office claimed the Aspen businessman was the father of her baby nephew. Quick as he could say paternity test, Trevor discovered she was telling the truth. But just what did this revelation mean? The confirmed bachelor knew nothing about being a parent. And Haylie Smith wasn't about to hand off the precious infant to a complete stranger.
If Trevor really wanted to claim his un...more
Melissa Maxwell
This was sad to say my least favorite of the series. Trevor and Haylie's love just did not spark for me. I guess I missed the fire that was there for the others. There was just something missing. I don't doubt they loved one another but I believe the author missed some key story points that would have added to the story.
Donna
A perfect story to read on a wintery day - romance, a cute baby, Christmas, and a HEA ending. This was my first introduction to this author and to this series. I enjoyed the writing and the characters and plan to read more books in the series.
Roub
good one ! i liked it but nothing special here. also i'm more a fan of harlequin presents n desire books always seem too light 4me:p
Lauri
I read it because it was the last in the Jarrods series. I didn't really love it, but it was good while I was reading it.
Robyn
Secret Christmas baby. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.
Ladyacct
Great humorous finish.

Part 6 of 6 Jarods' series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Dynasties: The Jarrods
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 11, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
USA Today bestselling author Heidi Betts is the daughter of an Arabian sheik and a Las Vegas showgirl, as well as the heiress to the Chocolate is Better Than Sex Candy Company fortune. Because of this, she eats chocolate in all its many delicious forms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacks . . . without ever gaining an ounce on her perfect five-foot-nine, size zero figure.

Each and ev...more
More about Heidi Betts...
Tangled Up in Love (Chicks with Sticks #1) Knock Me for a Loop (Chicks with Sticks #3) Loves Me, Loves Me Knot (Chicks with Sticks #2) The Bite Before Christmas Must Love Vampires