Start by marking “Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier” as Want to Read:
Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  482 ratings  ·  45 reviews
If there was just one thing I could tell you about living the life of your dreams, knowing that if you understood it, it would be enough, I would ask you to realize that you already are living that life.

In his most advanced work to date, Mike Dooley builds on the concepts of his New York Times bestseller Infinite Possibilities by using his revolutionary concept, the Matri
Published November 16th 2010 by Atria Books/Beyond Words (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Manifesting Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manifesting Change

M
I'm sure if you follow all that Dooley says, it will work. This was one of the better law of attraction books I've read until he decided to try to 'explain' cancer. Why do these people always try this? I mean, I get that it's a question he must be asked - if our thoughts create our realities, then why does bad stuff happen? His answer that nothing bad ever does happen - it's always good, and there's always meaning to it. So he says that cancer sufferers always win - even if they die they get to ...more
Tink Bastian
I find it unfortunate that so may people compare Mike's books to the Law Of Attraction or write that it's another Law of Attraction book. In my opinion it isn't. Mike Dooley's books and ideas were out there long before LoA came into view. I have been a subscriber to Mike's TUT notes since day one.
I find his books refreshing, more sincere and much less 'pushy' than the Law of Attraction.
Manifesting change is in a class of its own. It really goes into depth about the steps you can take to create
Jenny
This book (from the author of TUT's Notes from the Universe) is definitely more "out there" in terms of the power of the universe and that we are all one consciousness, etc -- but the actual language is very clear. He jumps to lots of conclusions regarding spirituality and the way of the universe which I found a bit jarring at times, but overall the book really got me thinking and feeling inspired. I really love Dooley's positive attitude. This is a hybrid law of attraction meets Eckhart Tole bo ...more
Amarilli
Questo è uno di quei libri che ho letto solo perché mi sono stati regalati da cari amici. E' chiaro che me li danno perché pensano che mi possano essere utili, quindi li finisco anche se dopo qualche pagina l'istinto è di nasconderli da qualche parte per dimenticarli.

L'arte di realizzare i sogni dice anche delle cose sensate. Alcune delle idee di Dooley sono già presenti in altre correnti di pensiero/filosofia/spiritualità, e possono essere più o meno condivisibili (come il potere che hanno i no
Sue Smith
I'm always on a quest for a perspective on my journey through life and I did find this book to be more helpful than some I've read.

The audio version is read by the author - so it's easy to tell he loves what he does - it's read with a lot of enthusiasm. I found that very contagious and in some ways, it made his concepts sink in better somehow. Beats me, but it made a lot of sense. More so than so many others that I've read or listened to.

So the bottom line is ....... well, Nike had it right ...
Lois
Mike Dooley ends just about every sentence with an exclamation point so it's clear he's lively and enthusiastic about the topic. The best thing I walked away from in this book was to focus on the end result and not the how. After stressing that, the author goes into a lot of detail on the process, essentially, "the how" through his matrix system and that's where he lost me. I wound up skimming through the remainder of the book. It started out good then for me it fizzled into another person tryin ...more
Arlene Miller
This book got an excellent review on Amazon. I like reading this type of book. However, I thought it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo fluff that anyone could have written. And the man has no real credentials. I wouldn't bother. Read Wayne Dyer instead!
Marcha Fox
This book didn't have quite as much zing as "Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams" but it was still enjoyable and a reasonably good refresher to the principle that "thoughts become things." Dooley's conversational style is easy to follow and the principles believable. The only reason they might not work for someone would lie in their own lack of belief, kind of like what Yoda said in "The Empire Strikes Back" after he levitates Luke's fighter from the swamp. Luke says, "I don't ...more
Heidi Wiechert
This is Law of Attraction ideas mixed with Dooley's Notes From the Universe, which I enjoyed earlier this year.

Something that he added to the mix that I haven't read from other authors is: be yourself. Yes, there are infinite possibilities out there, but they're all probabilities when it comes to manifestation in each individual life. You can try to be a rock star, but if that's not your dream or your niche, if you prefer to stay in than go out, if you haven't even started playing an instrument.
Shawn Hartley
Tough to *rate* motivational/inspirational books. I was gifted the Audible audio book version and had that not happened, I seriously doubt I would have ever picked it up, either in book format or the audio book - mostly because I usually don't tread down the path of this genre.

The overall message is simple and straightforward, visualize your future and the universe makes it happen. It, the universe, connects the dots to put get you to where you see yourself ending up...not just in life, but in c
Connie
I found the book's message to be motivating and I respect that the author made it clear that his message is about manifesting realistic dreams that often take some time. This isn't a recipe for a quick fix to achieve effortless abundance. It is, however, a message of hope for having more of whatever is truly fulfilling for you in your life.
C.C.
Mike Dooley has written several terrific books. Books that inspire you and make you think. This book is one of those books. A real game changer and so helpful for those of us hoping to live a more positive life.
Margie
A good book - worthy of the time I spent on it and interesting in the concept for changing my thinking
Dawn
So far this book is really interesting. I believe in the basic premise - thoughts are real.

It is the next level of the power of intention.

My only concern with all of these types of books and concepts is that they tend to come from a white, middle-class/ upper class, male perspective and do not take the social construction of class, race, and gender into account. It would be exciting to see books written by people of color and working class people who use these tools for social change and not ju
Susan Jussaume
A wonderful read! Dooley's book, Manifesting Change is full of inspiration and guideposts which allow the reader to consider one's options for directing their path to change which fosters true, deep happiness and love for the way one lives their life. Dooley offers a unique way of considering one's spiritual life, realizing we are eternal beings here on earth at this present moment, able to engage in a fulfilling and meaningful life if we so recognize and choose this powerful, God-given reality. ...more
Melanie
I read this twice because these concepts are so new to me. Another book club book. I liked it and understood it better the second read through. I like the idea of the Universe always rooting for you and the concepts of manifesting and visualizing. It's pretty new agey at parts, and some of it I didn't absorb, but overall I liked it and it was pretty easy reading.
Pamela
Loved it! Very positive. A fun read with some great reminders for me to dissolve the barriers I have put up in many areas of my life. I was doing an annual review of my life and goals and this book supported me in asking myself some great questions. Should read again in a year or so.
Sara Stafford
I really like Mike Dooley's Notes From the Universe emails, so I anticipated enjoying this book. What I didn't expect was to have my perspective changed so much! It's an easy read and a fairly easy concept to understand. The tricky part is putting it into practice :-)
LemontreeLime
Why do i buy these books? This one has sat on my bookshelf for a couple years, and i finally read it this weekend. I think i secretly hope that this 'law of attraction' works, but even more secretly my doubt's brick wall of realism blocks it.
Jess Macallan
This is one of my favorite Law of Attraction books to date. I love the inspiring emails I get from Mike Dooley's website TUT.com each day and this book offers more of the same--inspiration and a simple how-to for creating positive change.
Jessy
Now this is more like it! After the disappointment of "Ask and it is given", I decided to try another author featured in "The Secret."

Mike Dooley explained everything very clearly and he was a lot more pleasant to listen to than Jerry Hicks.
Brenda
I enjoyed this book, although not as much as his first book, Infinite Possibilities. This book is more on the line of "how to achieve that end result", with exercises at the end of some chapters. Definitely worth reading.
Rex Jones
Excellent book for those who understand the spiritual law of attraction. If you want to hear from Mike Dooley on a daily basis, go to www.tut.com and sign up for a daily Message from the Universe.
Terrie
Love Mike and enjoyed reading the book that was written on the material he presented at the Seattle seminar a few years ago - good ideas for improving one's thinking (subsequently, experience)
Robin Drury
read this a couple of times...and each time i find more treasures and more ways to shift the thoughts i choose. brilliant read for those of us interested in manifesting our worlds
Linda
I have listened to a lot of books about manifesting and abundance, but this one was one of the best. The author self narrated and you could tell he really is passionate about the topic.
Roy Krymis
Outstanding Book! Mr Dooley explains in great detail with lots of examples how to change your life
and make your dreams come true. An amazing book!
Staci
This was just ok for me - I expected so much more. Just another book on law of attraction with no new material.
Karen
Jun 22, 2012 Karen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Saw this at the library--it looked really good. Several people had great things to say about this author.
Jackie
I loved it and continue to reread it, which I very seldom or never do with books. That says something.
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • The Purpose of Your Life: Finding Your Place In The World Using Synchronicity, Intuition, And Uncommon Sense
  • The Intuitive Way: A Guide to Living from Inner Wisdom
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Radical Forgiveness: Making Room for the Miracle
  • Shadow Dance
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always Wanted
  • The New Feminine Brain: Developing Your Intuitive Genius
  • Taming Your Gremlin: A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way
  • Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life
  • Happiness Now!: Timeless Wisdom for Feeling Good FAST
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
Mike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who's founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the Internet that's now home to over 350,000 members from over 189 countries. His inspirational books have been published in 23 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is perhaps best kn ...more
More about Mike Dooley...
Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams Notes from the Universe: New Perspectives from an Old Friend The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU Choose Them Wisely: Thoughts Become Things! More Notes From the Universe