Start by marking “La setta dei vampiri: L'incantesimo” as Want to Read:
La setta dei vampiri: L'incantesimo

La setta dei vampiri: L'incantesimo (Night World #3)

3.92  ·  Rating Details ·  4,661 Ratings  ·  157 Reviews
Thea è bionda e ha gli occhi chiari. Blaise ha gli occhi grigi e i capelli corvini. Bellissime, le due cugine sono come il giorno e la notte. Vivono con gli umani, si muovono tra loro, ma sono diverse da tutti. Sono cresciute come sorelle, e il legame tra sorelle è il più forte tra chi è stato iniziato alla magia. Quando vengono espulse dal liceo, per aver causato il croll ...more
Published 2010 by Newton Compton (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about La setta dei vampiri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La setta dei vampiri

Mikaela
Mar 05, 2009 Mikaela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE HER BOOKS. THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN TWILIGHT AND NOT AS SEXUAL AND MORE INTO THE VAMPIRE STUFF AND IT HAS WEREWOLFS AND SUCH!! ILOVE THIS SERIES!!
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
4 Stars:
All in all this book was just really great, just enough romance and just enough adventure, the way she describes the witchcraft and makes u feel part of the powerful magic that takes place.

Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely we
Sakura Koneko
Aug 12, 2007 Sakura Koneko rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes the supernatural
Shelves: favorites
Again characters mentioned for a moment in a previous book end up as the main characters in this book.

This book is about witches instead of vampires, which threw me off for a little bit, but I found that I liked it very much as more lore was added to the Night World series with this installation and more characters for future books were introduced as well.
Kushnuma
Aug 28, 2015 Kushnuma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enchantress is book 3 in the Night World series.

It isn't one of my favourites but we do start to realise that something big is going to happen. We are also introduced to Circle Daybreak.
Azure
Jan 30, 2013 Azure rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-1-12
The female protagonist, Thea, is a witch who has been orphaned and kicked out of a few schools due to the trouble caused by her cousin, also a witch and also an orphan. The story begins with them going to a new school. On the first day of school Thea saves a guy from a snake bite by using her cousin's bloodstone. During the exchange she feels a strange 'connection' with him. She starts to fall in love with him, which naturally is forbiddon, and things are only made worse when Thea's cousin decid ...more
Rachel Lightwood
I wish I could stop myself from having to say this, but I'm nothing if not honest and I thought this story was beyond stupid. There wasn't a single part of this story that I enjoyed. Maybe because it reminded me too much of a nothing book I strongly disliked, Entangled, with its similarly terrible relationship between two sister witches. Thea was meant to be the redeeming sister, but I couldn't stand her any more than I could Blaise (who was more evil and twisted than I could ever have predicate ...more
Connie
Source: I own a bind up of books 1, 2 and 3 in this series.
Cost: Free Gift

Title: Spellbinder
Series: Night World #3
Author: LJ Smith
Overall Rating: 3 stars

This was not my favourite.

But I think because the whole love element of this story was a lot more pronounced within this one. And I think I'm becoming cynical when it comes to love stories. Thank you PC Cast. Appreciate it.
Táňa
May 02, 2013 Táňa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Další kniha ze série Říše temnot, která se mi líbila. Byla to oddechovka, u které jsem nemusela přemýšlet. Jediné co mi na knize vadilo bylo to, že tam nebyla skoro žádná akce ani napětí. Tahle série se vlastně motá hlavně kolem romantické pletky nebo-li spřízněné duši. I když se mi to líbilo, byl to asi nejslabší díl z těch tří, které jsem zatím četla.
Knize dávám pouhé 3 hvězdičky a jsem zvědavá jestli bude čtvrtý díl lepší.(Doufám, že bude!!!!**)
Debra
Jan 12, 2015 Debra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: projecttbr-2015
For a more detailed review, please check out my review below:

Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Saturnus
Jun 27, 2012 Saturnus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tredje delen i Nattens Värld var inte lika bra som dom två första (Att lura döden & Nattens Döttrar), man fastnade inte r historien lika mycket... Men den är helt klart läsvärd! Rekomenderas till alla paranormala läsare, och roligt att läsa min första bok av L.J. Smith utan vamyrer!
Tina
Dec 26, 2008 Tina rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's still as romantic as the first (and second) time I read it, but the book reeks of witchcraft and such that it gets annoying.
Cassie
Mar 06, 2009 Cassie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS BOOK
Amy
Feb 26, 2011 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saturnus
May 22, 2011 Saturnus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good book, not as spellbilding as the two before, but still a must read!
Nel-ly
Říše temnot není konkrétní místo, trvale nás obklopuje a její tvorové jsou magické bytosti všeho druhu, jež spojuje jedna základní věc: pro nás lidi jsou neodolatelní a neuvěřitelně nebezpeční, o všem i oni mají své zákony, za jejichž porušení je trestem okamžitá smrt.
Vydejte se již po třetí do Říše temnot a staňte se svědky příběhu dvou sestřenic, které si jsou bližší než sestry a zároveň se jedna od druhé liší, jako noc a den, a zjistěte, co znamená pojem láska.

Sestřenice Thea a Blaise jsou ča
Annelise Lestrange
Review originally posted on The Book Adventures of Annelise Lestrange :)

The Story

Thea and Blaise grew up like sisters, but the girls were different as day and night. While Thea was peaceful and an animal healer, Blaise was a first’class trouble maker and boys killer. Almost literally.

After being expelled five times from different schools, Thea is determinated to make Blaise behave and allow both of them to finish their studies. The problem is that Blaise is not cooperating and can’t wait to play
Ksenia Ohremenko
Jan 10, 2017 Ksenia Ohremenko rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ведьмы ? Что-то новенькое.
После первых двух книг о вампирах с цикла о Царстве ночи, наконец-то что-то новое на горизонте. И это новенькое - ведьмы.
Общепринятый принятый закон серии тоже в действии: "Духовные узы есть ? Нет ! А если найду ?" .
Как всегда все происходит невероятно быстро, что не успел начат читать, а уже конец. Ну в общем чего это я на старое доброе "коротко и ясно" жалуюсь. Что не вампиры уже хорошо. Жду оборотней и еще какую-небудь нечисть.
Melisa S.
Not a bad contribution to the 'Night World' series, though by no means the best.
Kieli Jo
Jan 29, 2017 Kieli Jo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have become obsessed with the night world book! this was as amazing as the others.
Allison
Jan 08, 2017 Allison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thea and Blaise are cousins, and two witches with a bad reputation. They're moving in with their Gran and given a fresh start, but if they screw up again they're getting exiled. Blaise is the ringleader, using magic and her feminine wiles to constantly shake things up. Thea knows better, but her loyalty to Blaise has taken her through some rough patches.

After a human boy named Eric proves to the girls that true love is a force to be reckoned with, things take a turn for the worse. Between a few
Cindy
Did I really just rate this book 2 stars because this fictional romance set in a fictional world with fictional creatures of the night was not up to my real-life love/relationship standards? Uhh, yah.
I live to complain about irrelevant issues, what can I say :)

This one was harder to get through than the previous books. In Secret Vampire, for example, I could overlook the fact that the 2 teenagers were soulmates- and in love or whatever- because there was a solid foundation to their relationship.
Evan
Jul 10, 2009 Evan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teen-horror
I am revisiting my love of teen-horror romances circa the 90's -- long before "Twilight" was a blip on anyone's radar.

Back in the day, when all I read were haunts by Christopher Pike and R.L. Stine (which were able to come out almost monthly), I stumbled upon an author named L.J. Smith. She was a master of the Trilogy. What pulled me in, and what I would love to read again someday, was "Dark Visions." A book about kids with psychic abilities and their war against some man who wanted to use thei
Domika
Další porušovatelkou zákonů Říše temnot je mladá čarodějka Thea. Miluje zvířata a své magické schopnosti používá k jejich léčení. Celý svůj život se snaží chovat správně a zapadnout mezi lidi. Nechce, aby ji znovu vyhodili ze školy, kvůli Blais. I když je Blaise její sestřenice, jsou skoro jako sestry. Mezi oběma děvčaty je však jeden zásadní rozdíl. Thea užívá magii k dobru, Blaise pomocí ní svede kluky, kteří by pro ní udělali cokoliv, například podpálili školu, zabili své soky...
Kvůli těmto p
Gerard Villegas
Things that I learned from my youth from watching 70's/80's afterschool specials and terrible made-for-tv exploitation movies: Don't go to an all-girls reform school, otherwise you'll get beaten up and sexually assaulted with a broom handle like Linda Blair. Don't runaway from the Brady Bunch home like Eve Plumb did or you'll end up as a teenage hooker in a cautionary tale called Dawn: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway and don't drop an acid tablet and jump out of a third story building only to go i ...more
Nikki May
Amy Nielsen
I just finished this book which is 3rd in a series of 8 I think. So far, each book has been relatively similar in terms of where it went: some Night World member (be it witch, vampire etc.) falls in love with a human and that's forbidden but what makes it relatively ok is that they are "soul mates" which in this book means it is super super special, not just a term thrown around. At the end of this book I gather that this whole "soul mates" term is about to make a significant contribution to the ...more
Tania (Real-Listen-Feel)
Avis sur mon blog: http://read-listen-feel.skyrock.com

Déjà le tome 3 ! Il me semble qu'il n'y a pas si longtemps, je découvrais cette série de livres. Ce n'est certes pas ma préférée, mais ce n'est pas ça qui va m'empêcher de lire les tomes suivants et je l'espère, de lire le reste de la série qui compte un total de 10 livres.
Cette fois, oubliez les vampires et les loups-garous. Le troisième tome de la série Night World raconte l'histoire de Thea et de sa cousine Blaise, deux sorcières. Les deu
Jodi
Dec 27, 2016 Jodi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait until April to carry on with this series
Bibliotropic
H
Jul 08, 2016 H rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So far, the most exciting book in the series

Spellbinder by L.J. Smith is the third book in the Night World series. I found it to be the most exciting so far. L.J. Smith has a way to catch you with the first sentence or in this case the first world, “Expelled.” There was tension in the story, and I didn’t know how one of the characters, Blaire, would react. Consequently, I couldn’t do anything else before I finished this book. It can be read within five hours or less for faster readers.

I’m getti
What's The Name o...: Orphaned witch sisters? [s] 11 56 May 30, 2013 02:51PM
  • Loved by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #5)
  • Creatures of Forever (The Last Vampire #6)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Frostbite: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #2.1)
  • Seducing the Dragon: Part 4 (Stonefire Dragons, #2 part 4 of 4)
  • Crazy Like A Fox  (Louisiana) (Born in the USA)
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • The Ornament: Simon and Becky (Ornament, #2)
  • Soul Mate
  • Claimed by the Elven King: Part Four
I have a new blog about my Vampire Diaries fanfic.

L.J. SMITH, Lisa Jane Smith, is the New York Times #1 Bestselling author of The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Forbidden Game, Dark Visions, Wildworld and Night World series. She has written over two dozen books for children and young adults, and has enjoyed writing every one of them. She lives in th
More about L.J. Smith...

Night World (10 books)
  • Secret Vampire (Night World, #1)
  • Daughters of Darkness (Night World, #2)
  • Dark Angel (Night World, #4)
  • The Chosen (Night World, #5)
  • Soulmate (Night World, #6)
  • Huntress (Night World, #7)
  • Black Dawn (Night World, #8)
  • Witchlight (Night World, #9)
  • Strange Fate (Night World, #10)

“Does everybody ever want everything they can have? really?” 145 likes
“He turned the haggered, haunted face on her and said, "I want you to stop it."

"Whatever you're doing....to try to make me like Pilar, it has to stop. Because it's not fair to her. She's upset right now because I'm acting crazy. But I don't want to be with her. It's you I love. And if you want to get rid of me, then tell me, but don't try to foist me off on somebody else.”
34 likes