Start by marking “Rock My World” as Want to Read:
Rock My World

Rock My World (Firewire #1)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  261 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Rock star Gia Santora is at the height of her career when a frightening brush with a psychotic stalker changes her life. Three years later, she's ready for more than a string of one-night stands on the road, but finding a date isn't easy for a woman with a bodyguard. When she meets her sexy young opening act, he pushes all her buttons, sexually and emotionally. Sin Carsten ...more
Published November 12th 2010 (first published November 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Rock My World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock My World

Thoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. StephensThe Mighty Storm by Samantha TowleBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningRock Hard by Olivia Cunning
Epic Rockstar Stories
97th out of 466 books — 1,797 voters
Losing Me, Finding You by C.M. StunichDaddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickDown to You by M. Leighton
So you love HOT and AWESOME COVERS
116th out of 293 books — 348 voters

More lists with this book...

Susan Gottfried
From http://rockread.westofmars.com

It was a pleasant surprise to see Lex Valentine drop into my inbox. Lex and I had fallen out of touch, but she's a special lady in my world. Her presence in my inbox is always welcome.

Best of all, this time, she came with presents! Well, okay, only one. But one is better than none, especially when that one is Lex's first Ellora's Cave Release, Rock My World.

Yep, Lex was kind enough to send me a copy. So I thought I'd return the favor by posting some reviews of
Sofia Grey
It was a quick n hot read, and fluffy enough to meet my criteria for something-non-serious, but it was just a bit too fluffy. A little lacking in depth.

The setup was excellent. Mega rock star Gia Santora has sworn off men and rarely even indulges in one night stands anymore, not since a vicious stalker nearly killed her. However, she might make an exception for the up and coming rocker Sinclair Carstens, lead guitarist for the support band on this tour:

Tonight, half the reason for her wet pantie
SirenBookReviews
Age is just a number. But for Gia, that number is beginning to get higher and higher. She's a famous rock star singer, overcomes a brush with a crazy stalker and doesn't expect to find more than a fling with the hot, new and younger opening act on tour with her. Sin is younger and views life and priorities much different than Gia, but he can't help the way he feels about her. Their sexual chemistry sizzles, and he wants to find a way to win her heart forever.

I enjoyed this story. I was intrigued
Emma
A great short read, loved the story and characters.
aytul
it progressed too fast and you could see the ending of the story and the progress from the first page. also i could not see the chemistry between them so it was not fun to read it kinda draged on for me even though it was so short. they only have sex and there is no other connection between them therefore i didn't like it but if you are looking for an easy read just distract yourself it was fine enough.
Erin Kyle
The steam (ahem) in this book is very hawt. That's one of the best things I can say about this story. The H/h dive right into a sexual relationship despite any of their misgivings. And, for the rest of the story, they maintain that sexual relationship.

There's nothing much *to* this story. There's a little blip toward the end which turns out to be an empty threat. There's no real challenge for their relationship, so I'm kind of left wondering what the point was. Was it just to read about their s
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
A quick saucy and romantic read, I liked the book, I would have said loved the book but if there is one word I cannot stand it is the C word and IMHO it was used a bit too much in this book.. there are other words that could have been used that are little less offensive..I can be a potty mouth when I want to but I just cannot stand that word. However, if you can see past it, want a quick sexy read then this is the book for you!
Pat
I'm totally cheating but what the hell? I'm so desperate! And I only have five days to finish my goal. Whew! Is it hot or it's just me and this book? Anyway, this is totally entertaining it got me all hot and bothered! I mean, wow! I must admit that this wasn't the best read but I totally enjoyed every moment! Don't even get me started with Sin! Oh how Sin-ful! Mind-fucking book!
Annette
This was ok. Alot of hot sex, but not much of a story in between. I would like to have seen a little more progression in the developement of the romance.We all want to read about the explosive romance, but give us a little more details about the characters first.
I really enjoyed this book a lot. It was a bit too short and I definitely think she can keep it going with the two main characters. Sin Carstens is awesome and Gia is fantastic! I'd like more, please!
Akyraa
ah...it was a cute, sweet little read...a bit too high on erotica rather than storyline...n the end was too anti-climatic...the stalker just got caught widout any confrontation...:-$
Addie
Rating: 3.5 stars
CheapReader
In general I love Lex Valentine's books but this one kinda craps out towards the end.
Marcie Oropeza
Great read! I wanna be Giana! Definitely a rock star story that doesn't disappoint!
Terry Zigante
thought it was good wish it was longer, but the love between the to was awsome.
Diann
Mar 20, 2013 Diann added it
It was a great story Happy with the ending.
Davia Walker
I loved the story, very steamy !!!!!
Beatriz
Quick hot read ;)
Helena
Helena marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Coralee Corrigan
Coralee Corrigan marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Dicksy Presley
Dicksy Presley marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Honey
Honey added it
Jan 03, 2015
Angéla
Angéla marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Gabrielle Lee
Gabrielle Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Anjali Karunakaran
Anjali Karunakaran marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Rhyne Dela
Rhyne Dela marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Jodie Hertzog
Jodie Hertzog marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
  • Sheet Music (Covert Attractions #1)
  • Voices and Lies (Rock Hard Seduction, #1)
  • For All the Right Reasons
  • Falling Star (Earth Scents, #1)
  • Unplugged (A Portrait of a Rock Star)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • For Everything
  • Tangled Web (Tangled Web, #1)
  • Submersed
  • Marry Me
  • Rock Star's Girl (A Hollywood Dating Story, #1)
  • Stellar Evolution (Falling Stars, #1.5)
  • Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame, #1)
  • Love to Love Her (Silver State Series)
  • As You Wish (Rock Stars in Love, #1)
  • Concealed Desire
  • The Wedding Blitz (Foolish Games, #3)
  • Unstoppable (Fierce, #2)
Award-winning author Lex Valentine writes across genres from contemporary to urban fantasy in M/M, M/F and M/M/F. A native of California, Lex lives in a canyon in Orange County, with her long haired, tattooed husband Rott and a bunch of cats she collectively calls “babies.” She loves loud rock music, builds her own computers, and has a propensity for having very weird vivid dreams about Nikki Sixx ...more
More about Lex Valentine...
Entangled (Love is Always Write) Fire Season (Tales of the Darkworld, #3) Broken Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #1) Shifting Winds (Tales of the Darkworld, #1) Bitter Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #2)