Start by marking “Kingdom Principles” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Kingdom Principles

Myles Munroe

Kingdom Principles

Dr. Myles Munroe, in his best-selling book, Rediscovering the Kingdom, revealed that the Knigdom of God is the true message of the Gospel and the only message that Jesus preached. Now in Kingdom Principles, the second book in his "Kingdom" series, Dr. Munroe insists that we cannot appropriate and enjoy the benefits of God's Kingdom until we understand how it operates.

This

Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published September 1st 2006)

Alana
Made me acutely aware of how much I'm living under my potential as a kingdom citizen. It also wasnt the quickest read for me maybe because I had to internalise the principles and "renew my mind".
Paul
Sep 08, 2008 Paul rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Coming from a British colony like the Bahamas, Munroe's insights into a kingdom and it's extended kingdoms/colonies help us understand the relationship between God's kingdom in heaven His desire to expand that kingdom to earth.

If you ever feel that Munroe is too far into the faith movement or dominion theology, that may be true. Just remember that we need to be taught to have faith ... not to wait for it all to happen in the next age. In the "now, not yet" reality it's easy to concede that "not
Ccramergo
May 05, 2011 Ccramergo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite in the series so far. Dr. Myles explains the concepts of The Kingdom of Heaven and defines eclasia, the church, as a governmental term and not a religious term. Dr. Myles also shows what it means to "seek" the Kingdom. This renewing of the mind, really does help me to know God's good and perfect will.
Khalil
Must read, sets the course of your understanding of God purpose for mankind and your individual life in order.
James
Aug 19, 2009 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Follows "Rediscovering the Kingdom", brings greater light to the practical function and principles of the Kingdom of God--a profound and needed understanding!
Shola
Jul 02, 2011 Shola rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I t was alittle repetitive for me, being that i have read some of his books.Overall a great tool book.......
Carla Benton
Carla Benton rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2010
Stephanie Carter
Stephanie Carter rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Lillian Nakato
Lillian Nakato rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
Hope Blackwell
Hope Blackwell rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2008
Ilisavanil
Ilisavanil rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
GIDEON ADJORLOLO
GIDEON ADJORLOLO rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
John Gold
John Gold rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Darrell Sr.
Darrell Sr. rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Christina Bankhead
Christina Bankhead rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
Keeli
Keeli rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2008
Jerique
Jerique rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2016
Salwyn Parker
Salwyn Parker rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
Ian
Ian rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2008
Tanwin
Tanwin rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Ibrahim Jah'Tau
Ibrahim Jah'Tau rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Alex Olah
Alex Olah rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2015
Blair Parker
Blair Parker rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2012
Pastor Eromosele
Pastor Eromosele rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2017
Jagadesh112
Jagadesh112 rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Oral
Oral rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2014
Leokeny Rnb
Leokeny Rnb rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
SEGA ADESEGUN AWOSANYA
SEGA ADESEGUN AWOSANYA rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2012
Wisdom Emamuzo
Wisdom Emamuzo rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2011
Susan Mckissick
Susan Mckissick rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
  • Holy Bible: Adventure Bible, Revised, NIV
  • A Testament To Freedom
  • Is God to Blame?: Beyond Pat Answers to the Problem of Suffering
  • So You Want to Be Like Christ?: Eight Essentials to Get You There
  • Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry: A Call to Spiritual Warfare - Manual
  • The Hidden Power of Prayer and Fasting
  • The Apostolic Ministry
  • The Blessed Church: The Simple Secret to Growing the Church You Love
  • Becoming a Prayer Warrior: A Guide to Effective and Powerful Prayer
  • The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
  • The Wisdom of James Allen: Five Books in One: As a Man Thinketh: The Path to Prosperity: The Mastery of Destiny: The Way of Peace: Entering the Kingdom
  • The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
  • Interpreting the Symbols and Types
  • Love Not the World

“The greatest tragedy in life is not death but life without a purpose—life with the wrong priorities. Life’s greatest challenge is in knowing what to do. The greatest mistake in life is to be busy but not effective. Life’s greatest failure is to be successful in the wrong assignment. Success in life is measured by the effective use of one’s time.” 4 likes
“We are products of our culture and interpret the world through our mental conditioning.” 1 likes