Start by marking “Kingdom Principles” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Principles

Myles Munroe

Kingdom Principles

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Dr. Myles Munroe, in his best-selling book, Rediscovering the Kingdom, revealed that the Knigdom of God is the true message of the Gospel and the only message that Jesus preached. Now in Kingdom Principles, the second book in his "Kingdom" series, Dr. Munroe insists that we cannot appropriate and enjoy the benefits of God's Kingdom until we understand how it operates.

This

Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Principles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Principles

Alana
Made me acutely aware of how much I'm living under my potential as a kingdom citizen. It also wasnt the quickest read for me maybe because I had to internalise the principles and "renew my mind".
Paul
Coming from a British colony like the Bahamas, Munroe's insights into a kingdom and it's extended kingdoms/colonies help us understand the relationship between God's kingdom in heaven His desire to expand that kingdom to earth.

If you ever feel that Munroe is too far into the faith movement or dominion theology, that may be true. Just remember that we need to be taught to have faith ... not to wait for it all to happen in the next age. In the "now, not yet" reality it's easy to concede that "not
Deb
interesting the things that other people can show you that you can't see yourself
Ccramergo
This is my favorite in the series so far. Dr. Myles explains the concepts of The Kingdom of Heaven and defines eclasia, the church, as a governmental term and not a religious term. Dr. Myles also shows what it means to "seek" the Kingdom. This renewing of the mind, really does help me to know God's good and perfect will.
Khalil
Must read, sets the course of your understanding of God purpose for mankind and your individual life in order.
Shola
I t was alittle repetitive for me, being that i have read some of his books.Overall a great tool book.......
Debora Tiur
Lanjutan dari Rediscovering Kingdom. Lebih praktis dari yang pertama :)
Eyeam Lei
Awesome book can't wait to move on to his other book from him.
Steve Oglesby
Excellent content, a little repetitive.
James
Follows "Rediscovering the Kingdom", brings greater light to the practical function and principles of the Kingdom of God--a profound and needed understanding!
Scarlet
Scarlet marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Francis
Francis marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Bonito Tracey
Bonito Tracey marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Red Rose
Red Rose marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Jan Erol
Jan Erol marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Brandie Wesley
Brandie Wesley marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Shanece
Shanece marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Lara Loo
Lara Loo marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Brandis Howard
Brandis Howard marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Wunmi Johnson
Wunmi Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Aric Walker
Aric Walker marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Hynese
Hynese marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • Holy Bible: Adventure Bible, Revised, NIV
  • A Testament To Freedom
  • Is God to Blame?: Beyond Pat Answers to the Problem of Suffering
  • Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry: A Call to Spiritual Warfare - Manual
  • Under Cover: The Promise of Protection Under His Authority
  • Face to Face with God: Transform Your Life with His Daily Presence
  • Naked and Not Ashamed: We've Been Afraid to Reveal What God Longs to Heal
  • The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
  • Becoming a Prayer Warrior: A Guide to Effective and Powerful Prayer
  • The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
  • The Anointing
  • Love Not the World
  • Let Go
  • Our Covenant God: Living in the Security of His Unfailing Love
Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman The Principles and Power of Vision Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World In Pursuit of Purpose: The Key to Personal Fulfillment