Start by marking “Kingdom Principles” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Principles

Myles Munroe

Kingdom Principles

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  188 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Dr. Myles Munroe, in his best-selling book, Rediscovering the Kingdom, revealed that the Knigdom of God is the true message of the Gospel and the only message that Jesus preached. Now in Kingdom Principles, the second book in his "Kingdom" series, Dr. Munroe insists that we cannot appropriate and enjoy the benefits of God's Kingdom until we understand how it operates.

This

Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Principles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Principles

Alana
Made me acutely aware of how much I'm living under my potential as a kingdom citizen. It also wasnt the quickest read for me maybe because I had to internalise the principles and "renew my mind".
Paul
Coming from a British colony like the Bahamas, Munroe's insights into a kingdom and it's extended kingdoms/colonies help us understand the relationship between God's kingdom in heaven His desire to expand that kingdom to earth.

If you ever feel that Munroe is too far into the faith movement or dominion theology, that may be true. Just remember that we need to be taught to have faith ... not to wait for it all to happen in the next age. In the "now, not yet" reality it's easy to concede that "not
Deb
interesting the things that other people can show you that you can't see yourself
Ccramergo
This is my favorite in the series so far. Dr. Myles explains the concepts of The Kingdom of Heaven and defines eclasia, the church, as a governmental term and not a religious term. Dr. Myles also shows what it means to "seek" the Kingdom. This renewing of the mind, really does help me to know God's good and perfect will.
Khalil
Must read, sets the course of your understanding of God purpose for mankind and your individual life in order.
Shola
I t was alittle repetitive for me, being that i have read some of his books.Overall a great tool book.......
Debora Tiur
Lanjutan dari Rediscovering Kingdom. Lebih praktis dari yang pertama :)
Eyeam Lei
Awesome book can't wait to move on to his other book from him.
Steve Oglesby
Excellent content, a little repetitive.
James
Follows "Rediscovering the Kingdom", brings greater light to the practical function and principles of the Kingdom of God--a profound and needed understanding!
Gershom Mwamba
Gershom Mwamba marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Virginia Mackrell
Virginia Mackrell marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Jobet
Jobet marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Amanuel
Amanuel marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Horace Roberts
Horace Roberts marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
David Mnjama
David Mnjama marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Kelsey Jornal
Kelsey Jornal marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Crisanta Nocos
Crisanta Nocos marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Tony Sia
Tony Sia marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
  • Holy Bible: Adventure Bible, Revised, NIV
  • Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry: A Call to Spiritual Warfare - Manual
  • Is God to Blame?: Beyond Pat Answers to the Problem of Suffering
  • Face to Face with God: Transform Your Life with His Daily Presence
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • Naked and Not Ashamed: We've Been Afraid to Reveal What God Longs to Heal
  • Becoming a Prayer Warrior: A Guide to Effective and Powerful Prayer
  • The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
  • The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
  • The Essential Guide To Healing
  • Christ the Healer
  • Authority in Prayer: Praying with Power and Purpose
  • No Wonder They Call Him the Savior: Experiencing the Truth of the Cross
Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer The Principles and Power of Vision Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World In Pursuit of Purpose: The Key to Personal Fulfillment