Start by marking “101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles” as Want to Read:
101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles

101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles (101 Things to do with...)

Expand your ramen repertoire with an amazingly inventive and unique addition to the million-copy-selling ""101"" series:101 Things to do with Ramen Noodles.

Ramen is fast, easy, and filling, but what can be done to spruce it up and give it a whole new life?

How about recipes like:

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

Summer Garden Soup

Zucchini Salad

Creamy Beef and Broccoli Noodles

Ramen
Published April 4th 2005 by Gibbs Smith

To ask other readers questions about 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles

Amanda
Jul 07, 2011 Amanda rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
the noodles taset better plain.
Ginger Heskett
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Laurla2
it just looked to me like every recipe was simply an ever so *slight* variation of another. this one has cream of chicken soup, that one has cream of mushroom soup. this one has mixed vegetables added instead of carrots and peas and green beans. this one has cornstarch added to thicken it. that one has cheddar cheese added. i think the whole book could be slimmed down to a one page list of suggestions of things to add to ramen rather than 120 pages. i just wasnt impressed.
Bryan
Jan 12, 2013 Bryan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book had over 4 stars on Amazon and the Kindle edition was less than $4 but I can't recommend it. Of all the recipes in the book I think there was maybe 6 I would be willing to try. There is little description or background in this book. The recipe format is basic; a list of ingredients and simple instructions. There are almost no pictures in the book. In this digital age, cookbooks should show what the dishes should look like.
Jeanne
Dec 05, 2015 Jeanne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
For college students or those just out of college, or for ramen fans, this brief cookbook details the many, many things you can do with ramen noodles if you are so inclined. Many of the recipes are variations on the same thing: ramen with vegetables in it, ramen with pasta sauce, ramen with chunks of meat or fish. But ramen with chocolate sauce as a dessert? I don't think so.
Crystal
Feb 05, 2011 Crystal rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, cookery
The 101 Things to Do Cookbook Series makes a great gift for the beginning cook. Each one contains quick, easy and impressive dishes to make. Great step by step instructions, which is very helpful because there are no pictures. At the beginning are helpful hints, which is almost the best part of the cookbook.
Marjorie
This is a good cookbook if you have no other cookbooks at all. It is a bunch of basic recepies with ramen added in. I've tried several of them and they are tasty, but the suggested portion sizes are huge. Interesting idea... won't use that often.
Bunny
Mar 01, 2010 Bunny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-10
Once I try one or two of these recipes, the star-score may go up. But just looking through the recipes, I can't help wondering, "Can that really taste good?"

But I do like ramen, and they're cheap and always in my cupboard. So why not try one or two of these?
Jul 02, 2011 Sarah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I bought this book because Ramen is cheap. I thought hey, okay if I can get some cheap meals out of this once and while we'll be able to bring down our monthly grocery bill. WRONG. I tried about two recipes out of the book before my husband made me swear I wasn't going to cook from it anymore.
Stephanie
Aug 07, 2008 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: po' peeps
Shelves: rereads
Ramen is what keeps us all together since most of us are beyond poor. The chicken lo-mein is pretty tasty.
Karma Jones
It's okay

Some okay ideas. Some creative ideas included. But overall this book is not too exciting. Maybe better for college students.

Tricia
Jan 17, 2012 Tricia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: poor college students, lazy cooks
This had a few good suggestions, but not much variety. And there was a disgusting recipe that suggested using ranch as sauce for ramen noodles.
Mckinley
Aug 06, 2016 Mckinley rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking, non-fiction
Not traditional in the sense of a list of ingredients. Each recipe is only a few sentences. More like hey, I have all these packs of Ramen noodles what should I do to dress them up?
Kristen
Aug 02, 2008 Kristen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I just don't like ramen noodles that much. :) I imagine that most of these recipes have a very high sodium level because of the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles.
FabulousRaye
It would be okay for people who can't cook or don't mind using other pre-packaged foods in their recipes.
Ginnie Grant
Jul 17, 2014 Ginnie Grant rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
whoever wrote this effin garbage should be imprisoned forever and may god have mercy on their souls!
Steve
Steve rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Sandra Smith
Sandra Smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Brian Mccabe
Brian Mccabe rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
vjt
vjt rated it it was ok
Jan 18, 2013
Josigirl
Josigirl rated it liked it
May 22, 2014
Alysha Coddington
Alysha Coddington rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Jennifer Nussberger
Jennifer Nussberger rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
leslie probasco
leslie probasco rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Jen Sullivan
Jen Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Ria Etcobanez
Ria Etcobanez rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Suzanne m. Branton
Suzanne m. Branton rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2016
Colin Bayler
Colin Bayler rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Monique
Monique rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2014
Lisa Ricks
Lisa Ricks rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Top Secret Recipes--Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits, & Shakes: Creating Cool Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Drinks
  • Quick & Easy Chinese: 70 Everyday Recipes
  • The 1,500-Calorie-A-Day Cookbook
  • The Dumpling: A Seasonal Guide
  • Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads
  • Patti Labelle's Lite Cuisine
  • The 30-Minute Vegan's Taste of the East: 150 Asian-inspired recipes--from soba noodles to summer rolls
  • The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook: 250 No-Fail Recipes for Pilafs, Risottos, Polenta, Chilis, Soups, Porridges, Puddings, and More, from Start to Finish in Your Rice Cooker
  • Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen
  • Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen: An Indespensible Guide for Anybody Who Likes to Cook
  • Canning & Preserving for Dummies
  • Mastering the Grill: The Owner's Manual for Outdoor Cooking
  • Cooking for Friends
  • Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It - Live La Bella Vita and Look Great, Too!
  • A Book of Mediterranean Food
  • The Naked Pint: An Unadulterated Guide to Craft Beer
  • Mark Bittman's Kitchen Express: 404 Inspired Seasonal Dishes You Can Make in 20 Minutes or Less
  • Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet

101 Things to do with... (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • 101 Things to Do With Apples