Start by marking “Hidden in Shadows” as Want to Read:
Hidden in Shadows

Hidden in Shadows

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  64 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

An intruder in her house? But why? Tea shop owner Krista Yates has nothing worth stealing, and Wentworth, Michigan, is hardly a danger zone...or is it? DEA agent Luke McIntyre warns Krista that the prowler has some dangerous connections, and that she needs around-the-clock protection. Luke's presence in her life is a bit too easy to get used to--and his growing presence in
Published November 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden in Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden in Shadows

Lucy
This book basically had something in it for everyone. If you were looking for a romance novel, a mystery that'll keep you guessing, or even if you want something with a hint of religion in it; this book has just that. I loved the pace of the story for the most part. I do feel that the proposal was rushed. How long have they known each other? Maybe a couple of months, which is definitely not long enough to know whether you want to marry someone or not. But as I digress, I liked this story and the ...more
Susan Vance
Apr 07, 2015 Susan Vance rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
Claudia
Upon her return from a Missions trip to Mexico. Krista finds her house all torn up. Thinking her cat was at it again, little does she know what else awaits her........I enjoyed this book, and has a little bit of everything in it. Romance, mystery, Christian theme and just a all around good book. My first Love Inspired Supense book and will be looking forward to reading more!
Judine
The growth of Krista and Luke's relationship is believable, although the proposal felt rushed. The mystery portion of this novel had enough surprises to keep me guessing, but possibly too many red herrings.
Mar 23, 2013 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was a good mystery kept me snagged and some love. Luke and Krista budding relationship seemed obvious to everyone but them. A fun mystery to enjoy!
Sandi
Nov 18, 2010 Sandi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this book--got your interest first page and kept it the whole book--great mystery---great plot---thank you---Sandi
Rena
Nov 10, 2010 Rena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book from First Reads Giveaway. Good book, kept me interested from start to finish. Thanks.
Stephanie
Oct 24, 2010 Stephanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good plot with fast moving action within a Christian setting.
Carla Kraninger
Carla Kraninger rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
LoriT
LoriT rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Elaine Leonard
Elaine Leonard rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Kelly Vallal
Kelly Vallal marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Kellie Kulow
Kellie Kulow marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Janna
Janna is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2015
Krissy
Krissy marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Nelda Carter
Nelda Carter marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
4392009
Accused of being an eternal optimist, I was born and raised in the Midwest and migrated to the Pacific Northwest a few years ago. I began spinning tales of intrigue and adventure when I was in grade school, and wrote my first book when I was eleven — a thriller that ended with a mysterious phone call the reader never heard!

My college sweetheart and I have been married for over 20 years and are ble