Start by marking “Man Talk: The Gay Couple's Communication Guide” as Want to Read:
Man Talk: The Gay Couple's Communication Guide

Man Talk: The Gay Couple's Communication Guide

'Man Talk' presents effective techniques to help gay couples communicate better on the way to enjoying a fulfilling relationship. This guide examines common problems that create communication difficulties and offers straightforward strategies for understanding feelings, resolving arguments, and much more.
Published March 14th 2007 by Haworth Press

To ask other readers questions about Man Talk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Talk

Carlos
Feb 01, 2014 Carlos rated it really liked it
Reading this reminded me of all the important things necessary in any loving relationship. Sometimes we go off-course in life, unintentionally. We might need something to steer us in the right direction. This book did that for me and more.

Communication is important for any relationships, but especially in an intimate one. Being able to listen attentively is not easy but necessary. Refraining from yelling might help. You can be angry, sad, or hurt ... as long as you own your feelings and communi
Schnaucl
Sep 04, 2007 Schnaucl rated it it was ok
This book was very badly written. The grammar was terrible. A few sentences had words left out. One sentence was missing a verb. And the example conversations...oh my God. First of all, they were often preceded by "the following conversation ensued" which always made me think of the On-Star commercials. More importantly, the conversations were just terrible. I'm honestly not sure which were worse, the sample problem conversations or the sample "correct problem solving" conversations. The first m ...more
Evan
Aug 03, 2007 Evan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt
This book is incredible, but extremely hard to read because you have to be honest with yourself and your own communication style. This book forces you to face some of your uglier traits. I wish I had read this during the last year of my previous relationship so that I could've seen what was going on, both on my end and on TJ's end. This will be a must-read for the next relationship, that's for sure...
Aaron
Aaron rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2008
Peter
Peter rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2016
Kyle Hunt
Kyle Hunt rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2017
Jaco
Jaco marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013