Start by marking “Trouble Magnet (George Brown, Class Clown, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trouble Magnet (George Brown, Class Clown, #2)

Trouble Magnet (George Brown, Class Clown #2)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  158 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
The annual talent show at Shirley S. Sugarman Elementary School is in just a few weeks, and George signs up to be a stagehand. He is determined to do a good job because the new, improved George is responsible and helpful and glad to pitch in. So is comic mayhem coming? Oh yeah, absolutely! But leave it to Nancy Krulik to devise an unexpected way for disaster to strike and ...more
Published July 1st 2010 by Grosset & Dunlap

Rihanna
Apr 16, 2016 Rihanna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was so funny, that I just couldn't get it out of my hands
Emmanuel
May 20, 2011 Emmanuel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
George Brown Class Clown is about a boy who is in elementary school and is trying to be normal, but every time he burps bubbles come out of his mouth. He then starts to lose control of his body as other strange things start to happen….this is when he completely goes berserk.

My favorite part was when he builds a volcano and it turns out wrong as he adds a whole batch of baking soda and vinegar. It was funny how the author describes the volcano explosion converting into a nasty liquid all over. Ge
Kathy
Jan 26, 2016 Kathy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm very sad that I didn't like this book. I was really hoping for another "Katie Kazoo" but George doesn't learn anything - he just gets into trouble. I'm not impressed with this series so far & I'm afraid that I won't go past book 2.
Christopher Skelskey
This is a fun book that can help kids see that anything they do can be a story. It also can help teach imagination as the burps take over his body and he can not control what he does. There are many realistic interactions with peers that kids should be able to relate to.
The Brothers
Mar 06, 2016 The Brothers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Asher (7yo) read. "It's about a silly boy that has a super burp. Whenever he burps he can't control his arms and his legs. The burp takes over. What happened when he first had the burp was when he was at an ice cream parlor and while he was drinking his root beer float he saw a shooting star. He wished on this star that he would make kids laugh but not get in trouble. But the star disappeared until he could finish his wish, and he only got the wish the first part.

My favorite part was when this
Bruce
Jan 17, 2015 Bruce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I love it
Cyleighknight
Apr 25, 2014 Cyleighknight rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
So awesome I loved it
Meghan Nels
Dec 15, 2012 Meghan Nels rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
George Brown can't control his super burps. They make him do act crazy and out of control. While I don't enjoy reading about burps I think my 2nd and 3rd grade boys would find this series hysterical. This is a must for reluctant boy readers!
Tal
Feb 24, 2011 Tal rated it it was ok
Nothing really against this book, I just didn't see it as very good. The characters were likable enough, but it just wasn't my kind of book. I think it was alright though.
Barb Keister
George Brown always knows there's going to be trouble when he feels a burp coming! I can see boys liking this series. Not strong in themes, but funny parts.
Tammy Kesteloot
I am reading this next book in the George Brown series with Drew. we started it last night. He loves this character and all of his antics.
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
Burping and silly antics related to burping isn't really my thing, but I can see a lot of 2nd grade boys who would like this.
Jennifer Gamel
This book would appeal to boys, get them laughing and interested in reading.
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i liked the part when George exploded the volcano
Julian
Feb 15, 2011 Julian rated it really liked it
i liked this book
Tommi
Tommi added it
Jun 29, 2016
Kate Schwarz
Kate Schwarz rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Crystal Falconer
Crystal Falconer rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Rainbowpessygmail.Com
Rainbowpessygmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2016
Luis Himiob
Luis Himiob marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Sandro Estacion
Sandro Estacion marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
M. Kay
M. Kay rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Fiona
Fiona rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Elijah
Elijah added it
Apr 30, 2016
C Mc
C Mc added it
Apr 12, 2016
Zoey
Zoey marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Never Race a Runaway Pumpkin (Roscoe Riley Rules, #7)
  • Bobby The Brave (Sometimes)
  • Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Stink, #6)
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Secret UFOs
  • The Battling Bands (Knights of the Lunch Table, #3)
  • Dead Guy Spy (Nathan Abercrombie, Accidental Zombie, #2)
  • Stuart Goes to School (The Amazing World of Stuart, #2)
  • Agent Q, or The Smell of Danger! (Pals in Peril #4)
  • Nate the Great and the Boring Beach Bag
  • When Sheep Sleep
  • The Weeping Werewolf (Moongobble and Me, #2)
  • Help! A Vampire's Coming! (Ready, Freddy!, #6)
  • Archvillain (Archvillain, #1)
  • Aliens for Breakfast
  • Horrible Harry Goes Cuckoo
  • No Girls Allowed (Dogs Okay) (Secrets of a Lab Rat, #1)
  • The Ghostwriter Secret (Brixton Brothers #2)
  • Potty Animals: What to Know When You've Gotta Go!
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...

George Brown, Class Clown (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Super Burp! (George Brown, Class Clown, #1)
  • World's Worst Wedgie (George Brown, Class Clown, #3)
  • What's Black and White and Stinks All Over? (George Brown, Class Clown, #4)
  • Wet and Wild! (George Brown, Class Clown, #5)
  • Help! I'm Stuck in a Giant Nostril! (George Brown, Class Clown, #6)
  • Attack of the Tighty Whities! (George Brown, Class Clown, #7)
  • Hey! Who Stole the Toilet? (George Brown, Class Clown, #8)
  • Dance Your Pants Off! (George Brown, Class Clown, #9)
  • Three Burps and You're Out! (George Brown, Class Clown, #10)
  • Eww! What's on My Shoe? (George Brown, Class Clown, #11)