Start by marking “Save Me From Myself ” as Want to Read:
Save Me From Myself

Save Me From Myself

Reid Hansen has always had a "thing" for Marines. But not for former Marine, now up-and-coming fashion designer, Jackson Tate. In fact, Reid would rather see Jackson dead.

Jackson Tate has more success than he'd ever imagined, and all the stress that goes with it. Who better to help pull him back from the edge than Reid Hansen? But Reid's fateful and unexpected presence in

Kindle Edition
Published July 18th 2010 by Amber Quill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Save Me From Myself, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Me From Myself

Lily
2.75 out of 5 stars

Jackson Tate and Reid Hansen have never met yet the men share a very painful bond. Reid's lover Stan died in Jackson's arms while they were serving in Iraq and Reid has never forgotten, nor forgiven, Jackson for living. Years later Reid attends a celebration for Jackson's new fashion designs and the men finally meet.

They are instantly attracted to each other but with so many volatile memories and emotions between them it's not an easy meeting. When Jackson shares a closely gua
Don Bradshaw
Jackson Tate and Reid Hansen are both very successful businessmen in their own right but both men are badly damaged. Jackson was a marine serving with Reid's partner, Stan, in Iraq when Stan and Jackson are both shot. Reid blames Jackson for his partner's death even though he has never heard the full story. The story of the shootings is told and the two men are reconciled and even find an instant attraction. What holds this book back is the constant emotional tug of war within Reid. The other p ...more
Elisa Rolle
Save Me From Myself is not a light novel as the setting could let you imagine. Even if Jackson Tate is a fashion designer and Reid Hansen a wealthy lawyer, their story is not made of satin and sequins, and the contrast makes the story both original than a little odd to understand.

Jackson Tate is a former marine (from Marine to fashion designer there is a long stretch…), but from what we can understand it was not a patriotic choice, but more a way to pay his student loans. When he was in the cor
Tristan
Jul 01, 2016 Tristan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, military
2.5~3/5

This is a case where I liked the concept of the book more than the actual book itself. The plot has potential that the book's length didn't have the capacity to fully explore. Perhaps its length was also to blame for the abrupt intro. I felt like I was missing about 2 books for the first few chapters.

This could have been a quick fun for me had I not disagree with some parts of the book.
Chris
Jan 14, 2011 Chris rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, gay, done, bdsm, 2011, ebook
2.5 stars. What, save you from from the issue you have with grabbing yourself? (Sorry, I really hate this cover.) Ok kinky m/m romance about a dominant who hates the former Marine (now successful clothing designer) who came home alive from Iraq, when the dom's lover did not. Of course, the clothing designer knows all about the dom from the dead boyfriend and is convinced that the dom is exactly what he needs.
Karen
Mar 26, 2016 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-mm
Save me from mediocre books. Having read several other books by this author I just expected a better story. The premise was good, the execution not so much. And that's all I have to say on this topic, if I go on much more the review will become longer than the book. End of story, moving on now.
Jojo
Jojo rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2011
DM Cartwright
DM Cartwright rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Lippy
Lippy rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2010
Fuddled
Fuddled rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2012
Karla
Karla rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2016
Shawn
Shawn rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2011
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2012
Dakota
Dakota rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2013
Krista
Krista rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Tamela
Tamela rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2011
Camille Sims
Camille Sims rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Erticchic378
Erticchic378 rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2012
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2011
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2013
Wendy Ann
Wendy Ann rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2010
Castiel
Castiel rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2013
J.i.c
J.i.c rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2015
Arzu
Arzu rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2011
Bumblebee
Bumblebee rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2011
E
E rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2010
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2012
B
B rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2012
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2010