Start by marking “The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome” as Want to Read:

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age, and if left unchecked, is linked to serious health issues like infertility, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and endometrial cancer. In this groundbreaking book, registered dietitian Hillary Wright explains this increasingly diagnosed disorder and introduces the holistic symptom- ...more
Published November 9th 2010 by Celestial Arts

To ask other readers questions about The PCOS Diet Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The PCOS Diet Plan

♪Bεε
Easy to read and digest (har, har, I said "digest") Excellent comprehensive starting place for those who still think PCOS is a cell phone company (warning! SPOILER: its not).

Too many Americans get stuck in the get-rich-quick, drive-thru, diet-fad, pop-a-pill, botox-cement-your-eyebrows mentality when it comes to their life. This book is not an easy fix guide. It is practicality: diet, hormones, supplements, exercise, and a plan.

Its one thing to get all this valuable info but most wont implement
Jordan Wagge
This is a good book for people who don't know about their PCOS and know very little about nutrition and health. It would be an excellent starting point.

I have spent the past few years absorbing any information I could about nutrition (although at times this has had little behavioral impact, I have made some really significant changes to my diet and lifestyle). Wright's book was my first exposure to nutritional information specifically for PCOS women, although there is a lot of information out th
Dominique Schoon Krog
This book has changed my life, and I don't say this lightly. For the first time since I've been diagnosed with PCOS, 13 years ago, I finally understand what my body has been going through, and subsequently why I've been struggling with my weight, infertility and some of the other confusing PCOS symptoms. If any doctor I'v ever been to, had given me half this info, my 20's would have been very different.

Very grateful that I found this book.
Beth
Short version: Keep a healthy, whole foods diet. Watch your carb intake, sodium, and sugar. Exercise. The book was good but what I've already come across.
Danielle Taylor
Found the information up to date and useful. Diet goes along with what I've heard about PCOS since I was diagnosed 11 years ago. I wanted more meal plans, but it does give a good place to start. Another good one for the PCOS library. Added advantage of reading through my ereader, clickable resources.
Danielle
Great resource for women with PCOS who are looking to get control of their health. Generally speaking, this is a great resource for any woman looking to understand how her body works and how to become the healthiest she can be. Highly recommend.
Ariella Waddell
Good starter guide for the newly diagnosed.
Kelly
Very informative and easy to understand. Definitely recommend!
Natalie Mains
Natalie Mains marked it as to-read
Heidi Kuchta
Heidi Kuchta marked it as to-read
Sheree Marie
Sheree Marie marked it as to-read
Noha Ezzat
Noha Ezzat marked it as to-read
Musa Delapanempat
Musa Delapanempat marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Simran Tuli
Simran Tuli marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Joanna Whitehead
Joanna Whitehead marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Kuhu
Kuhu marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Vanessa Roca
Vanessa Roca marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Naima Sheraz
Naima Sheraz marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Darija
Darija marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Melanie Elliott
Melanie Elliott is currently reading it
Sep 18, 2014
Michelle Evans
Michelle Evans marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Lynsie
Lynsie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Kate Brekke
Kate Brekke marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Rashma Nagaraj
Rashma Nagaraj marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Sneha
Sneha is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Ashley Groppe
Ashley Groppe is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome The Prediabetes Diet Plan: How to Reverse Prediabetes and Prevent Diabetes through Healthy Eating and Exercise The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Prediabetes Diet Plan: How to Reverse Prediabetes and Prevent Diabetes Through Healthy Eating and Exercise