Wicked Bad (Wicked^3, #2)

Wicked Bad (Wicked 3 #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  646 ratings  ·  48 reviews

It's a bumpy ride to dirtily ever after . . .

Wicked , Book 2

Harrison Jennera Abbot was born with a silver broomstick in her hand. Heiress to a Magian dynasty. Good witch extraordinaire. She's sick of it. She longs to be human, normal like her friend Callie. Or, uh, as normal as Callie ever gets.

She thought running away would be an adventure, but three months playing huma

Published September 14th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published September 13th 2010)

Exina
They were her Triune. Shit.

I liked it much more than the first book of the series.

Harrison’s character is nicely drawn: her kindness, her weariness from family pressure and the expectations of the magical community, her fears and insecurities in her magic, and her strength to stand up for herself.

Jacob and Ric already function as a duet before they met, furthermore they strongly disagree with Jacob’s mother’s ambitious plan, namely to bond with that “snooty fucking royal bitch”, Harrison. Lots...more
Joyfully Reviewed
Harrison Abbot is known as the Abbot Princess to the magical world. It is expected that once she finds the two men that will make up her triad she will be the most powerful witch. Only Harrison is not eager to find her men, but fate has other plans for her. She stumbles on two virile men in flagrante delicto and she just can’t look away. There is only one conclusion: she’s found her men. She, of course, takes appropriate action by running as far and as fast as she can into the human world.

Jacob...more
Amber
All I'm gonna say is could someone please tell me where I can get a shower like that. Great story I wish it was longer!
Lainey

OK I was actually surprised that i enjoyed this little ditty. I absolutely loved the main character. She was feisty, misunderstood and fought to claim her own future.

This story really needed to be a full length novel. The relationship that Harrison(female) had with Ric and Jacob was not fully formed. I really enjoyed reading about her denial of their triad and was looking forward to the seduction and falling in love portion of the story. But really...there was none.

I actually really dis...more
Lisa Zetouna
Truly enjoyed this second installment to the series! A great read with so much going on, each chapter taking you beyond. Triads with magic, creates sparks. It brings the third story into light. Can't wait to read the next book.
Jessie Potts
Hot, and different then the first, this was a m/m/f and at first I was super ticked the guys kidnapped Harrison, but was pleased when she didn't fully succumb. Turn about and all that.
~Mel :)~
WOW! Loved it! Both books One and two finished in one day. Granted they aren't very long. But they are SO SEXY!
Charlie
This series grabs you from the get go, each one is a quick read but its just because you can't put them down.
Melissa Schroeder
Loved it! I wish there had been some of the guys' POV, but it was so well written and hot.
MT931
This book is so much better then the first one. I'm beginning to like this series.
I.Am.Reader
Short read but it packs a lot of HEAT! (yes, shouty capitals) lol!
Cecile
For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

First off the bat, I will tell you that Ms. RG picked up...more
Josephine (aurora lector)
So, there's this beautiful rich witch whose doesn't get along well with her peers and has been so far unable to join a triad, because no one likes her:

photo c15e774f.gif

She sneaks out of the 'match em up ball' and stumbles on some manly love happening in the stairwell.

photo tumblr_m7yayhlEcz1r7k6sa.gif

So, they simultaneously fall in love with each other as they hate each other vehemently.

photo 16bcba52.gif

Whereupon there's awkward family drama and hate:

photo tumblr_md52wkMlk31qg2xooo1_500.gif

And we are left really, really confused.

photo tumblr_mpt075J7O81qelubso7_250.gif

read more of my shenanigans at auroralector.blogspot.com
Stephanie (Steph Rebel Book Vixen)
Ok so first off this one was better than the first book (Wicked Sexy).

What’s a powerful Magian to do when she finally meets her mates only to realize they don’t want her? Blow them up or run away? Personally, I would have lit them up but thankfully our heroine, Harrison Abbott, makes the smarter choice to run away. Lucky for her, Jacob and Ric love a good chase. The fun really begins when they catch her!

In just sixty-six pages and you learn who the Abbotts’ are, where Jacob’s family came from a...more
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 3 Wicked Bad Stars ~

This was an ok menage story. I liked that R. G. Alexander picked up right where we left off in Wicked Sexy . This is a tale of one woman who just wanted to lose herself for a while. To not answer to anyone. To clear the air of thoughts, to clear the air of what is to be and what is not. But the scene she stumbled into that fateful night at the Triune has followed her!

Thou I enjoyed this story I was not feeling the connection/love relationship in Wicked Bad as I did in Wicke...more
Chrystal
What's not to love about this book? Magic, a siren, a morph, a wicked powerful heiress and a threesome between two hot guys and a beautiful girl. :)

The characters are well developed and their personalities are hard to miss. The easy banter between Ric and Jacob is very enjoyable. What makes this my favourite installment in this series so far is the sexual relationship between the two male units of the triad. I like my guy-on-guy sex scenes as much as I love my heterosexual sex scenes.

Lol, I hav...more
I loved Callie's book, but wanted more so I was excited to see Harrison's book thinking she would elaborate more. WRONG!! Harrison goes from hating them on sight, being kidnapped and bound by them to loving them within literally a chapter. Then people are dying, trying to kill others, and confessing within a page at most. It was just too much. I really wish it would have been longer so I could have enjoyed it. I like her writing, and the storyline was great, but it was like she only had twenty p...more
Kimberlee
Well I really enjoyed this second Wicked book. It was short ans sweet and sexy hot. Magian's but be three to work there magic to the fullest. So when Harrison the baby sister of the Abbott family finds her two mated in Ric and Jacob she feels a little rebellious and hides in the human world for a few months. I only wish that the auther R.G. Alexander had explained a liitle more concerning the Griffin family. But it was a fun short read.
Melinda
I was a bit disappointed in this story. I guess I expected too much. I didn't think the story developed as well as it could have and it seemed a bit rushed.

I thought Harrison and her boys seemed to resolve all issues almost immediately along with the plot of who was trying to harm her.

I did enjoy the dominating scenes, though they were few.

All-n-all, I did enjoy the story and look forward to continuing with the series.
Cocokises
Not bad at all. I think this might be my favorite out of the series. HOT HOT HOT!! Moved a little slow at times, but nothing you couldn't get pass. Sparks were all over this book, thought it should have went into a little more detail about Jacobs batty ass mom (family) other then that I was happy
Brandy
This is a 3.5 star for me. I really enjoyed Harrison and the guys during that very first glimpse in the stairway then I got a little off the path with it all. Think the male POV was really needed to help bring across some of the emotion and understanding in the story line.
Katie Edmonds
Didn't enjoy this one like I did the first. It wasn't the M\M part that bothered me but the story line itself. It was a stark detour from the believability of the first one. I just never bought the "it's ok to kidnap with good reason part". Still hot though.
While this is a good one, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the first one in the series. It was hot, but the connection with the characters wasn't the same for me. I had high hopes, too. However, it's not bad by any means - just not the same.
Yolanda
I was really pissed at them for kidnapping Harrison and trying to force her to be with them. On top it he has a crazy family who wanted to kill her. I really didnt feel bad about that family drama they got off easy Harrison shouldve put it to them.
Emmi
At $ 2.80 on Kindle this litttle gem is totally worth it. It's short but done well and packed with hot lovin and some crazies threatening the heroine. Some m/m & m/m/f. I'm officially a fan of R.G. & off to find more of her stories.
Lee Anne - OMG! Spring is Finally Here!
This is a short and sweet read. There's some MM action, some MMF action and even some MFM action.

There's also a poor little witch that wants to be human. Remember, the grass is always greener!

Cazy
It would have been a five star book if the ending hadn't been rushed. What happened to her diner friends? How did they all of a sudden fall in love with her? The list goes on.
Charia
Still loving the Wicked characters, stories and world. Just wish these weren't Novellas and so short. Like everything so much I'd love for them to be full size stories.
Angie
Another quick read and I really really wish this one had lasted longer. There was a small cliffhanger...I hope there will be a third book in this series!
Ri
Good. I liked the first one in this series better, though. In this one the plot ("plot? the hell you say?") felt a bit rushed to resolution.
  • The Breeder (Wasteland #3)
  • My Wish (Time Guardians, #1)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Lost (Altered Destinies, #1)
  • Reinventing Jane Porter (Jane Porter, #3)
  • Maggie's Mates [Multiple Partner Bear Shifter Erotic Romance]
  • Lindsey's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #2)
  • Sunset Hearts (The American Heroes Collection)
  • Hara's Legacy (Resonance Mates, #1)
  • Two Geeks And Their Girl
  • The Wanderer
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians, #1)
  • Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1)
  • Summer's Indiscretion (Divine Creek Ranch, #7)
  • At Love's Command (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1)
R.G. Alexander (aka Rachel Grace) is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 30 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat. She is a founding member of The Smutketeers, an author formed group blog dedicated to promoting fantastic writers, readers and a positive view of female sexuality.

She has lived all over the United...more
More about R.G. Alexander...
Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1) Three for Me? Regina in the Sun (Children of the Goddess, #1) Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2) Truly Scrumptious