3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  10 reviews
This is the true life story of a little girl who becomes a victim as a baby of unspeakable child abuse from a half brother who is much older than her. He begins grabbing up his baby sister Anne out of her bed taking her to his room and raping her while both parents are passed out drunk. The story only gets worse as the abuse continues until the half brother (Danny) gets ar...more
Published October 3rd 2010 by amazon

Be the first to ask a question about Popsicle Toes-True story of growing up as the victim of the Bartow Florida Mall Rapist--

Sherry
Jan 11, 2011 Sherry rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: YES
Recommended to Sherry by: no one, I found it on line
This was a very fast read. It kept you wanting to turn the page. I am very amazed that Anne survived at all and was able to have children. Danny should be shot on the spot with no questions asked. I would recommend this book to everyone. Great Read.....
Dee6265
I read this last night and was disappointed. First it was only 35 pages long. It had several phrases that were repeated over and over and made me wonder the more I read if it was really a true story. I could be wrong but something about this story just didnt set right with me and I read a lot of true crime.
Karen
This is one of the worst cases Of abuse I have ever heard about. It ranks uo there with "A Child Called It". Brought tears to my eyes. I respect this woman so much for being the survivor that she is!
Lisa Smith
As far as a book goes, it was horribly written. It is too bad that Ms. Vitasek didn't have an editor and someone to help her write this and elaborate. A very sad and graphic story.
Love
Well I think she has a story that needs telling....but this was not a book that shoud have written this way. I really have nothing to say but it was a waist of my money.
Jessica Lyczynski
A very quick read, but a good one. I have to say this story broke my heart and made me cry.
Thank you Anne for sharing this with us, you are amazing.
Kathy
the book isnt written very well but the courage the author had to write this is amazing. Its a short story about a womans survival of abuse.
Raedene tippett
enjoyed this book . it makes you think how can pepole treat kids like this.
Molly Carr
Depressing subject and the writing was awful.
Cheryl
Jan 07, 2011 Cheryl added it
Sad to think this happens to children
Carmen
Carmen is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Tina Duncan
Tina Duncan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Christian Singer
Christian Singer marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013