Start by marking “Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo” as Want to Read:
Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This book describes the river and shorelines point by point, with historical background. Emphasis is upon points as seen from the water. Inland points of interest are also covered in self-guiding road routes along either shore.
Paperback
Published 2005 by Bollati Boringhieri (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noli me tangere. Saggio sul levarsi del corpo

A.J.
The rising of the body, the body that is not touchable. Indeed, the already anointed (already touched) body that asks, commands even, that it not be touched,"noli me tangere" [touch me not]. It is a touch that dispels doubts, that gives comfort ("Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. Jn. 20:27). Yet this touch is disallowed by the risen Christ. He must not be touched, he must not be delayed. He wi ...more
Danijel Brestovac
Dobim knjigo oz. izposodim si knjigo od Jean-Luc Nancya, francoskega filozofa, ki je napisal, med drugimi deli tudi 'Corpus', 'Noli me tangere' in 'Rojstvo prsi', zbrano v eni knjigi. Fascinirame to, da je porabil prvih 190 strani, da je razložil in napisal o telesu in vse povezano z njim. Ker je nisem razumel oz. nisem vedel, da obstaja možnost razprave na cca. 200 straneh o telesu, sem jo odložil za kdaj drugič.
Jacques le fataliste et son maître
L’argomentazione di Nancy mi è parsa molto arbitraria (anche se spesso interessante), in quanto sconnessa da ogni riferimento puntuale a studi di storia dell’arte e di critica biblica.
Mike
The role of an 'untouchable' at a particular moment in European art.
Thomfrost
Thomfrost marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Jadestin
Jadestin marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Peter Mathews
Peter Mathews marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Caterina
Caterina marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Rhon Go
Rhon Go marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
wesley sandblom
wesley sandblom marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Mu-tien Chiou
Mu-tien Chiou marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Oliver
Oliver added it
May 09, 2012
Steve Young
Steve Young marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2011
Being Singular Plural Inoperative Community Corpus (Perspectives in Continental Philosophy) Listening Hegel: The Restlessness Of The Negative