Start by marking “Waggit Forever” as Want to Read:
Waggit Forever

Waggit Forever (Waggit #3)

A family is forever.

Ever since he was abandoned as a puppy, Waggit's home has been the big, sprawling park in the heart of the city. There he has had snug shelter, food, and a family of other dogs to call his own.

But now everything has changed. It is getting harder and harder to avoid the humans that invade the park every day. Food is scarce and enemies are everywhere. Wh
Published May 4th 2010 by HarperCollins (first published July 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Waggit Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waggit Forever

Octavia
May 31, 2016 Octavia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-star
Pretty much on par with the second book. I definitely see an improvement in writing from the first book. It follows the gang struggling to continue their lifestyle in the park after humans begin taking it over, so they end up leaving to find a new home. Another journey book, pretty much.

I won't be doing a full review for this one. Thoughts on the trilogy overall; I really didn't like it and don't recommend it. There are plenty of wonderful dog books for younger readers to pick up that are better
SpectrobesPrincess
Feb 29, 2016 SpectrobesPrincess rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: animal lovers, warriors fans, anyone with a pulse, people who like dogs, just everyone
I read the first book in 6th grade and absolutely loved it. The second book wasn't so great in my opinion, however I did like that it brought Waggit back to the park. Last week I noticed this third book while I was at the library and, despite it being in the juvenile section, decided to give it a go (as I often do- I'm a Warriors fan for crying out loud, it's kind of hard to avoid those shelves). It was one of the best decisions I've made in that building if you ask me. Sure, it wasn't AS good a ...more
Cara Stone
I got this book at ALA in NOLA from a vendor who recommended it for my autistic older brother. I've been struggling to find material that he would be interested in (he's in his early 30s) and that he could relate to. I think this would be a good book for him and look forward to hearing what he says about it.
Lynda
Another very satisfying dog story with the same group of wonderful dogs & friends. they end up moving away from Central Park and this is their adventure. I think this might be the end of Waggit's tale (!) but if so it is completely satisfying.
Nadia Taranta
Sep 02, 2011 Nadia Taranta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aniaml-books
It was a good book about a dog in the city. It is easy to read.There are not hard words. It is the 3rd on in the series. The author is Peter Howe. If you like dogs you will like this book. The main charcter is waggit a mutt.
Lara
Aug 26, 2012 Lara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very, very nice ending to the trilogy of waggit. i have some reasons why i liked it.
1. it was from the dogs point of view
2. it is imaginative
3. it shows how life is as a dog
4. it meade me treasure the waggit series.
Hannah
Jul 10, 2013 Hannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was a little frustrated if Waggit was going to stay with the human or go back to the Tarzarians. It was so back and fourth like Bella and Edward. I was so frustrated.
Lola
Jun 09, 2011 Lola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think that the book was very good. It had a great amount of detail in it. I also think that the book was great because it had a mix of feelings.
David Dwyer
David Dwyer rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Hannah Keller
Hannah Keller is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2016
Jaelie
Jaelie marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Colleen Aguirre
Colleen Aguirre rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Tal
Tal rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Mikaila Thompson
Mikaila Thompson rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
Puppy
Puppy rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
L. H.
L. H. added it
Jun 18, 2016
Pumpkin66
Pumpkin66 rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Aaron Mile
Aaron Mile marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Ellie
Ellie rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Maslyn
Maslyn added it
May 31, 2016
Dan Mayer
Dan Mayer rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Chay
Chay marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Lissywolf
Lissywolf rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Emma
Emma added it
Apr 26, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
  • Urchin and the Rage Tide (The Mistmantle Chronicles, #5)
  • Dessert First
  • Measle and the Dragodon
  • The Wyverns’ Treasure (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, #3)
  • Angus and Sadie (Davis Farm, #1)
  • Emmy and the Rats in the Belfry
  • Piper Reed, The Great Gypsy (Piper Reed #2)
  • The Kingdom of Carbonel (Carbonel #2)
  • Saving Audie: A Pit Bull Puppy Gets a Second Chance
  • Finding Danny
  • The Worm Whisperer
  • Riddles and Danger (The Secret Zoo #3)
  • Marcia's Madness (Sisters Eight, #5)
  • Bobby The Brave (Sometimes)
  • The Dragon of Never-Was (Hatching Magic, #2)
  • Up and Down the Scratchy Mountains
  • The Whites of Their Eyes
  • Chewy And Chica (The Puppy Place Special Edition)
Librarian Note:
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name
More about Peter Howe...