Start by marking “Diario di una schiappa Vol. 3. Ora basta!” as Want to Read:
Diario di una schiappa Vol. 3. Ora basta!

Diario di una schiappa Vol. 3. Ora basta! (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  66,606 ratings  ·  3,443 reviews
Non c'è niente da fare: Greg rimarrà sempre una schiappa e a lui tutto sommato sta bene. Qualcuno però dovrebbe spiegralo a suo padre Frank, che vuole iscriverlo a sport di squadra e ad altre attività che ne facciano 'un vero uomo'. Ora pensa addirittura all'Accademia Militare!
Come farà Greg a schivare i deliranti propositi di suo padre, a conquistare la ragazza che gli pi
Published 2010 by Il Castoro (first published January 1st 2009)

Mar 21, 2009 Trapper rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes comics(garfield, calvin and hobbes, etc.)
i want to read this book soooooooooooooo bad because the first 2 were pretty funny. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never tire of this series. I just think the humor is so right on! I read often that the book appeals to reluctant readers and I would seriously challenge that. It appeals to ALL readers in fifth grade. Let's face it, we were all a "Greg Heffley" in fifth grade. Unless of course you were a "Rowley" in which case, I am very sorry.
There was a part that had me seriously laughing so hard. (I am not giving anything away here, it will just be much funnier when you read it yourself) Greg had gone to
Nandakishore Varma
Greg Heffley continues with his hilarious journal. It seems that he has now become accustomed to writing it, because there are no gripes about that in this book. Or maybe it is because he has much more serious things to worry about... like the school soccer team and military school.

Dad is determined to make a man out of Greg. Greg is quite happy to stay a wimp, playing with the latest video games and trying to impress the beautiful Holly Hills. However, being the kind of person he is, Greg finds
Feb 10, 2015 Beth rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Reluctant readers, graphic novel lovers
The wimpy kid books never fail to make me laugh. Kinney has a great sense of comic timing in these books and the pictures really do make the story what it is.

What bothers me about these books is the main character's attitude and the way he treats others. I hope that kids see that the reason Greg gets himself into trouble all the time is because of his attitude. Instead of looking up to him, it's my hope that kids who read this book say, "Man, if Greg just treated people with a little more respec
3,5 Stars.
I read this one, with my nine-year-old brother. He is such a big fun of the series and i always enjoy to read by his side.

This series is a highly entertaining collection of books that offer much laugh, but notably not much, educationally speaking.

That is not such a big deal, if you know exactly why you are reading a book. There are not all of them about inspiration and highly profound meanings. Some plain, simple fun is well needed too, and those books will provide just that.

Maybe if y
Every once in a while you need a break from wizard boys, sparkling vampires, conspiracy theories, go-nowhere love stories, end-of-the-world page turners and the never ending stream of parallel worlds.

Every once in a while you need to forget that you are a full-blown adult whose literary tastes are mature and discerning and who, to put it mildly is a bit up-yourself.

Every once in a while, you need to escape into the world of a Wimpy middle-school Kid who is high on smarts and low on luck.

It’s tim

صندوق الزمن اللي دفنه مع صحبه عشان يفتحوه بعد سنين
نفس الفكرة عملتها

حاجات كتير فعلا مريت بيها بتفكرني بنفسي جدا وانا صغيرة
بحب السلسلة دي اوي
I heard about this series from NPR and decided to get the first one for my boy. I'm glad I got it. It's honest, clever, funny, and sweet without being nauseatingly so. I understand the character and his "uniquenesses". He reminds me of Charlie Brown except for one major difference. The main character accepts himself without all the self depricating self-analyzation.

"I am the best person I have ever known." I love nerds.
Kevin Xu
This was my first trip into this series, I think this book was clever being the first of its kind, but I think overall this book has a lot of problems. For example, the biggest I have with this book is that is gives more reasons for kids today to not read a real book, a chapter book with no pictures. Second the main character, Greg, I like the kid who plays him in the movie, but in the book I find him to a self centered, self fish, most of all lazy kid who takes advantage of his best friend, Row ...more
Connor Southern
Diary of a Wimpy kid The Last Straw:I learned that if you're going to stand over a vent with a robe on, lock the door.Never burry money in a time capsle.And never go to a sleepover with a friends kerate classmates.The main character is Greg Hefley,a boy that is writing in a diary/journal and tells all about his life in words and pictures.His big brother Rodrick is always torchering Greg by hiding all of the phones when Greg needs to make a call.His little brother Many always drives Greg crazy by ...more
Shayantani Das
Goodness! I have been chanting for sooo long that I will write all my pending reviews after exam. But I just can not stop devouring books!!!
It feels so good to just hold the novels in my hand and not inside a textbook in a respectable time of the day unlike 2 in the night. Plus, I hate having unread books in my shelf. It feels so good to see its size depleting.
Arghh, okay, I promise, 3 days of wild, carnal book reading marathon and then I am done.
DEEEELIGHTFUL. Favorite parts: Shel Silverstein boogeyman (amazing), hiding-under-the-blanket-next-to-his-dad-when-the-phone-rings (so easy to picture actually happening, so dumb, so annoying, so funny), and the image of Greg in his glasses, Rowley in his ...spaceman suit? and Mrs. Heffley in the front seat of the car. Kids are so ridiculous, and their parents just let 'em be.
this book is cool
Greg Heffley and his family are back and Greg is trying to get up the courage to ask out a girl while trying to keep himself out of military school. The new Wimpy Kid is enjoyable and more of the same. That isn't a bad thing, but it would have been nice have more of an explosive ending like the others. The part about Shel Silverstein made me laugh because I remember thinking the same thing from his picture on the back of Where the Sidewalk Ends.
Typical mayhem ensues, Gregory and Rodrick and the rest of the Heffley family yuck it up as the "wimpy kid" continues to behave in the same self-serving manners which could possibly land him in military school.

I think this is a cute series, just right for my oldest sons age group. Not only is it funny, but at times we find ourselves stopping and discussing what a spoiled rotten kid Greg is!!
Kata Bel Air
I was surprised to find out that this book was not nearly as good as the first two Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. I did not enjoy as much as the other two because the humor that kept me hooked was almost completely gone and the book was more focused on getting the attention of a girl. i hope the next book will be better.
These books are just so hilariously honest. Greg is kind of horrible, but so is everyone around him. Really loved the fake swear words in this one: Plastic raspberry tickle bear!
Thar Lun Myat
This book is the the 3rd book that Jeff Kinney wrote in all his "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"s . It's actually more interesting than the first 2.

Greg was finally planning what to do in his summer holiday because summer is in the next 5 weeks. All he plans to do mainly is to play the game "Twisted Wizard 2" and get close to a girl named Holly Elizabeth Hills. But his dad, Frank Heffley, heard the rumors about his plans and didn't appreciate it. He told Greg that he needed to be more strong like the oth
Maythin Kyi
One of the things why I like the wimpy kid diaries is because his life and behaviors are the same with me..but I won't make my friend to give me a piggyback ride. And sleep in the basket full of clothes for the whole night long.. No way.
My son recommended these books to me.
My son is 9.
My son has been surfing with his dad in San Diego for a week and a half now.
When I finished the 2nd book I called and him told my favorite part was when the grandpa handed Greg his false teeth.
My son cracked up and said that was his favorite part too.
I miss my son so friggen much I feel like crying!

Colleen Houck
I giggled several times. Trying to hurry up and finish my Jeff Kinney signed collection before Christmas so I can gift it to my nephew. What is better to give than the gift of giggles?
I bet this book is as funny and exiting as the first two. I can't wait to read it and find out myself!
Buku ini merupakan buku ketiga dari seri Diary si Bocah Tengil. Setiap buku diberi warna yang berbeda guna memanjakan mata yang memandang. Buku pertama berwarna merah, selanjutnya biru dan sekarang hijau. Isinya masih seputar urusan kehidupan Greg Heffley. Di mulai dari Bulan Januari hingga Bulan Juni, 6 bulan yang penuh warna.

Pertama kali membaca buku ini justru dari limpahan dari Ibu Peri Buku yang baru saja mengundurkan diri dari salah satu penerbit hebat S. Saat membaca judulnya, langsung te
Burning Phoenix63
in this book greg thinks he is perfect so instead of making new years revoulutions for himself he makes them for other people. it did not work because his dad kept cheating on his diet, rodfrick kept hitting him, manny will not get rid of his pacifire, and his mom keep chewing her potato chips so loud. apently to greg the older you get the less fun presents you will recieve at christmas because his family members gave him a stick of deoderant and a travel dictionary in his stocking. he said the ...more
I suppose I could use the excuse that I'm previewing the Wimpy Kid books to see if my niece might like a copy of them for her upcoming birthday.

Or I could just admit that I like the darn things and I don't care who knows it.

Greg Hefney is back and just as self-centered and wimpy as ever. He's also as hysterically funny as ever. After stumbling a bit with the second book, the Wimpy Kid series returns to the form that made the first book so much fun. Greg's adventures playing soccer (well, going
Maximilian Fleischauer
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
I read the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw. This fictional book written by Jeff Kinney is about a 13-year-old boy named Greg Heffley, he is used to his wimpy ways, and he will never change. Unfortunately his father Frank Heffley does not agree with his ways. Frank thinks he can toughen Greg up by putting him into activities that will whip him into shape. But of course like always Greg finds ways to get out of a situation like this and easily goes back to his regula
Austin Marker
The Diary of the Wimpy Kid the Last Straw was a book i decided to read sense it was the end of the school year and the book was about summer. In the book Greg faces some challenges the big one is he has to prove to his father that he is a man and that he does manly things. Greg sets up a schedule so he will know when his father returns from work so he could make it look like he was doing something that a man would do. When Greg's father catches on to what he is doing he makes Greg go on camping ...more
The third installment of the Wimpy Kid series focused on the life of middle school student Greg Heffley. I found the first book hysterical, and the second one less so. The Last Straw hits all the right notes, and goes back to what made the first book so successful – random hijinks focused on Greg and his continued attempts at being popular and attracting the girls (without the focus on his brother Rodrick). In fact, I had more laugh-out-loud moments in this one than I had in the first one. Some ...more
The book Diary of a wimpy kid the last straw is the sequel to Diary of a wimpy kid and Rodrick rules. It is about a boy named Greg Heffley who is always being pushed around by(most importantly)his older brother and people at school. One thing he is mad about is his little brother Manny always gets what he wants. Greg is mad about that because he didn't get anything he wanted when he was little. Another thing he's upset about is that there is a girl at school he likes and every time he trys to ca ...more
That one was really funny. The protagonist is a schoolboy named Greg and he is writing his journal about what happens in his life, like a diary but he won't admit it))
Greg is funny, cute, clever BUT a little manipulative and cruel too. However he can't be as cruel as his elder brother Rodrick.
So despite this book is REALLY for children, I couldn't help reading the whole series)))
humor 2 4 Sep 14, 2015 12:07PM
reading log # 3 7 25 Jul 24, 2015 10:56AM
there making a new movie!!!!! 58 200 Jan 22, 2015 08:48AM
  • Big Nate on a Roll (Big Nate Novels, #3)
  • Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Captain Underpants, #5)
  • Never Do Anything, Ever (Dear Dumb Diary #4)
  • Darth Paper Strikes Back
  • Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Stink, #2)
  • Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray
Jeff Kinney is an author of children's books including Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series. Jeff was born in College Park, Maryland, in 1971 where he created a comic strip called "Igdoof."He also created the children's website 'Poptropica'.
More about Jeff Kinney...

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (10 books)
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)
  • Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2)
  • Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #4)
  • The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #5)
  • Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6)
  • The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7)
  • Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #8)
  • The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #9)
  • Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1) Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2) Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #4) The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #5) Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6)

“I didn't really know what to expect from detention but when I waked into the room, the first thought I had was, I don't belong in here with these future criminals.” 101 likes
“There was this book Dad used to read to me every night called "The Giving Tree." It was a really good book, but the back of it had a picture of the author, this guy named Shel Silverstein.
But Shel Silverstein looks more like a burglar or a pirate than a guy who should be writing books for kids.
Dad must have known that picture kind of freaked me out, because one night after I got out of bed, Dad said: "IF YOU GET OUT OF BED AGAIN TONIGHT, YOU'LL PROBABLY RUN INTO SHEL SILVERSTEIN IN THE HALLWAY."
That really did the trick, Ever since then, I STILL don't get out of bed at night, even if I really need to use the bathroom.”