Start by marking “Wolf Tales 12 (Wolf Tales #12)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tales 12  (Wolf Tales #12)

Wolf Tales 12 (Wolf Tales #12)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  25 reviews
The Chanku are gifted with more power than the most superior of humans. Yet even these exceptional beings cannot change the laws of nature or destiny. And when one loses his human mate to a tragic accident, he is shattered by grief he never imagined possible.
Published July 1st 2011 by Aphrodisia (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tales 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tales 12

Tina
The Chanku have exceptional strength, sensuality, and great survival instincts. They have been surviving far away from their true home in the mountains of Montana. Over the years, the search for mates has drawn packs together. They are only complete with one of their own kind.

Anton has learned even more about the past of the Chanku. He and Lily make an astonishing discovery. And the Chanku feel the pull to them as well. The time has come for all Chanku to come together as one. The future of them
Toni
Wolf Tales 12 is the conclusion of a wonderful saga. There are 12 full length novels and 9 short stories. It has been an epic journey and I feel sad but elated that the journey is complete.

Kate Douglas has led me on a sensual and beautiful voyage. I devoured the Wolf Tales books right from the get go. I would have to say I was lucky, because I came in the story late. Wolf Tales 11 was just coming out for release. I can’t imagine how hard it would have been to wait for each of the 20 stories afte
Nicole
Jul 11, 2011 Nicole rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Absolutely excruciating and amazing... this was one of the best endings to a series that I have read. Bitter sweet and an absolutely enchanting. I will miss these characters being the main focus but look forward to the 2nd generation. Douglas has captured pure love and magic with a enormous dose a hot and sexy erotic tales in this series and am certain the next will deliver as well.

Fabulous Kate, thank you so much for the amazing journey.
Elizabeth
Whoo! It probably would be easier to understand the whole story if I'd read the books in sequence so I'm starting from the beginning. Definitely an adult read!
Mesorain
Wah! I can't believe the Chanku series has ended. Darn good reading. Thank you Kate for them.
Michelle Tempted By Books
This was an excellent way to end the series. Kate Douglas managed to give us timely updates on all the characters, introduce us to some new ones, throw a pretty gripping story line (or two) in there and give you the erotica you expect. I found this to probably be one of my favorites in the series. I actually surprised myself by being a little sad it was over. I have since discovered that this world continues in her next series, Spirit World, so I have started the first book in that one. So again ...more
ARe Cafe
Like the other books in this series this is a tale of the Chanku, shapeshifters who have a highly sexualized libido but who are looking for an existence free of fear. This is a novel that could be the end of this direction of the series. All of the old characters have been brought back together and get up to some very creative sexual hijinks. So if you’re a fan of this series you will love to see Anton, Stefan, Adam, Oliver, Ulrich, AJ, Mik and their mates, Keisha, Daci, Millie, Xandi and a host ...more
Sophie
I've been thinking for a while what exactly to write in order to make this a great review not only for Wolf Tales XII, but for the entire series. If for some reason this doesn't come out as the best review ever, it's fine, at least I tried. Mostly, what I really want to achieve here is for others to understand my love for this series, and of course I have to start thanking my dear friend Amanda (AGAIN!) for letting me borrow every single one of these books (THANK YOU AMANDA!) and trusting me to ...more
Rayni
If you've read the series in order you will appreciate the job Kate Douglas did in progressing the Chanku world/experience. This series is a erotic read so I laugh at the reviews that complain about the sexuality in the series. It's a paranormal erotic read and explains that on each and every back cover of the book. The last 3 books in this series progress into so much more story while it intwines the erotic parts smoothly. I loved the growth, vulnerability, humor, and love written so well you s ...more
Angel
dragonsdy
Finally learned Sunny Daye's story plus it tied up a lot of lose ends. Very Hot! Erotic!
Tanya
I'm really sad to see this series ending. I am glad to know there will be a new series with the next generation and am hoping we will get to see some of our favorites in those books. Loved how they were able to come out with their true nature to the world and how it all worked out. I would have like to have seen a little more into the future and things settled after the fire, but I'm sure we will see that with Lily's story. Can't wait!
Jamie
This book wasn't really about one character more like a group of stories within a story. I have never read Kate Douglas it was a quick and interesting read. She has created a great story here with interesting characters, I think I'm more conventional and enjoy following one set of characters with other's playing a small role it was almost too much! Be the judge yourself though. Interesting.
Cami
Sep 09, 2012 Cami rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like very explicit fantasy
While this was an interesting story, it wasn't really to my taste. It is very explicit with several bisexual scenes. This is part of a series which I've never read before and I do not plan to read more. Aside from that, I didn't feel like it was very well written. The story almost seemed to be an afterthought with the sexual scenes as primary focus.
Snarky Mom
Great "tie up" of all the Chanku packs with an assumed HEA for their kind fitting into society once they are revealed. Felt that some of the mythology was rushed & pushed into the ending of the book... and especially the ending of the series.
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
3.75

Well it's the end to this series but I can see where she can go back and pick up with it. I wanted Mik/AJ time. Only a little bit but wasn't too graphic for my tastes. LOL!
Ju
I loved this series and this book. I am sad this is the final chapter. I fell in love with the characters. I highly recommend this series and this author.
Kelly Bennett
This is the last book I was sad but then found out next year Kate is righting the next generation of the Chanku I can't wait.
Gerri
Amazing end to an equally amazing series.
Kate left us with an open to a whole new generation.
I cannot wait for that to happen.
Emily
I love this series! If your looking for Steamy and Hot shapeshifters, you should check out "Wolf Tales"!
Really enjoyed this book. Feels like its ending but I really liked the gang getting back together.
Moura
I liked how each pack was included in this great ending.
Veronica
Good book but it left me wondering & wanting more.
Tiffanie
I Loved the whole wolf tales series
Yanette
I love these series!!!!
Anita
Anita is currently reading it
Aug 01, 2015
Helinaise
Helinaise marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
  • Sexy Beast 9 (Sexy Beast #9)
  • Maxwell's Fall (Wolf’s Heritage, #3)
  • Bleacke's Geek (Bleacke Shifters #1)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Love Slave for Two: Beginnings
  • Keeper of the Light
  • Fantasmagorical
  • Enslaved by a Viking (The New Icelandic Chronicles, #2)
  • Chasing Her Tail
  • Secrets Volume 18 Dark Passions: The Best in Romantic Erotic Romance
  • Lone Star Lycan (High Plains Shifters, #2)
  • Stone Brewing Co.'s Guide to Craft Beer: Recipes and Techniques from the Leading American Microbrewery
  • Mistress's Master (Men in Blue, #3)
  • Scandalous (Playing with Fire #3)
  • Wild Knights (Passion Unbound, #1)
  • Valentine's Plans (New York, #2.5)
  • Wicked Hot
  • A Club Esoteria Christmas (Club Esoteria, #7)
Some people just seem to know they are meant to write, but it can still take a while to figure out exactly what their career will entail. Kate Douglas started out writing radio copy for a country western radio station in 1972, wrote and illustrated an educational cartoon strip for the American Mosquito Control Association for a number of years, was a newspaper reporter for a small town weekly wher ...more
More about Kate Douglas...

Wolf Tales (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1)
  • Wolf Tales 1.5:  Chanku Rising (Wolf Tales #1.5)
  • Wolf Tales Interlude: The Gift
  • Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2)
  • Chanku Dawn (Wolf Tales, #2.5)
  • Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3)
  • Chanku Fallen (Wolf Tales #3.5)
  • Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)
  • Chanku Journey (Wolf Tales, #4.5)
  • Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)
Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1) Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2) Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3) Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4) Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)