Batman El Caballero Oscuro #16 (Coleccionable #16, Bruce Wayne Fugitive 3)

Batman El Caballero Oscuro #16 (Batman: Bruce Wayne, Fugitive #3)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  486 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Corresponde a los números USA:
Batgirl 29, Batman 603, Detective Comics 768-772 y Batman 604.
Que a su vez están en el TPB: Bruce Wayne Fugitive #3.
Paperback, Coleccionable para kioscos., 196 pages
Published August 2nd 2009 by Planeta DeAgostini Comics (DC Comics) (first published October 1st 2003)

Angel
Bruce Wayne may be a free man, but the story is not over. Cain, an assassin, and the new Batgirl's father, confesses to the crime. His motivation is a combination of personal reasons and orders from high up in the federal government. The government part wanted to frame Bruce Wayne. Going after Batman was the personal part. Cain is in prison, but there are some who would prefer him dead, so Batman now has to keep him alive as another assassin targets Cain. Also, Sasha, Wayne's former bodyguard, a...more
Ryan Mishap
It says "Volume 1" but this starts with "Bruce Wayne Murderer?" Begins, here, with Bruce on the lam, shedding that identity and becoming Batman with a vengeance. Meanwhile, his body guard (and maybe someone Bruce cared about a great deal) is convicted of the murder and sent to prison. Batman has pushed everyone away and refuses to clear the name of his alter ego. It is up to the rest of the team to follow the evidence and do it, then.

Despite being a collection of stories from three or four diffe...more
Jen
As if clearing his name isn't enough, Bruce still has to deal with the usual mobsters, Cain and Deathstroke, plus his former bodyguard, who remains in Blackgate prison, and undergoes a dramatic transformation in more ways than one. Oh, and Azreal has gone batty, no pun intended. The ending seems a little too "optimistic" for Batman, but at least we have Bruce back. A great relief indeed.

By this point I was getting exasperated by the length of this comic arc. The interaction between the extended...more
Edward Petersen
A great end to a fantastic arc. Although, the main story arc seems to finish about halfway through this volume. The "true" ending the writers wanted the reader to see lies beyond the Bruce Wayne identity working hand in hand with the Batman identity (one of the best issues of the series). That true ending was good, but not great. The chance at redemption not just for Batman, but his enemies, and in turn their enemies. Redemption for all! A little kitschy, but I get where they were going with it....more
Michelle Cristiani
I'm debating between 3 and 4 stars on this one. Unlike volume 2, the art didn't wow me here. It underwhelmed me, in fact. The story makes up for it, except that I only felt I fully understood what Rucka was trying to do when I read his afterward. His idea, as he explained it, was brilliant, but in the comic it is diluted somehow.

The gem if it all is the Dark Knights one-shot included in this volume, which I promptly bought. I read a lot of comics, but I own very few, and that one is going to the...more
Tyler
This is a nice conclusion to the long story that was Bruce Wayne: Murderer/Fugitive. It has fewer distractions from the primary storyline, and everything is wrapped up quite neatly.
Kathleen
Turns out the person who framed Bruce Wayne for murder was the only possible person who could have done it. Batman finally turns to his family for help clearing his name.
Alberto Carlos
En general la saga ha sido algo liosa. Esta última parte lo salva la resolución que le da Rucka con Sasha Bordeaux y poco más.
Scott
read in single issues
Chris Vb
Chris Vb marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Aaron Sperling
Aaron Sperling marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
sixthreezy
sixthreezy marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Tony Tone
Tony Tone marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Benjamin Fowles
Benjamin Fowles marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Luis Pichardo
Luis Pichardo marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Erika
Erika added it
Mar 15, 2014
Alexander Thorne
Alexander Thorne marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Variaciones Enrojo
Variaciones Enrojo marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Jamie Heath
Jamie Heath marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
  • Batman: Bruce Wayne, Fugitive, Vol. 1
  • Batman: Bruce Wayne, Murderer?
  • Batman: War Drums
  • Batman: The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul
  • Batman: Broken City
  • Batman: False Faces
  • Batman and the Mad Monk
Greg Rucka, is an American comic book writer and novelist, known for his work on such comics as Action Comics, Batwoman: Detective Comics, and the miniseries Superman: World of New Krypton for DC Comics, and for novels such as his Queen & Country series.
More about Greg Rucka...
Batwoman: Elegy Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 3 Batman: No Man's Land Queen and Country: The Definitive Edition, Vol. 1 Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 2