Start by marking “Choose Your Doom Zombie Apocalypse” as Want to Read:
Choose Your Doom Zombie Apocalypse

Choose Your Doom Zombie Apocalypse

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Choose Your Doom: Zombie Apocalypse is a thrilling, fast-paced adventure that pits you, the reader, against the flesh-eating undead. Every page offers a choice that can result in a grizzly death or bring you one step closer to stopping the zombie horde.

You control the fate of Tobe, a teen-aged slacker living in the shadow of the Cheyenne Mountain military complex. When a s
Perfect Paperback, 224 pages
Published October 26th 2010 by Doom Press

To ask other readers questions about Choose Your Doom Zombie Apocalypse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choose Your Doom Zombie Apocalypse

Phil Elmore
League Entertainment's latest offering in the realm of innovative fiction is Choose Your Doom: Zombie Apocalypse. Co-authored by Deanna Knippling and "Dante Savelli," the novel is a deliberate parody and homage to the Choose Your Own Adventure genre that became popular in the 1980s. The beauty of this particular parody, however, is that it is also a credible entry in the very genre it sends up.

The writing style and tone of the novel are light-hearted and deliberately evocative of the interactive
Rory
This book was the most fun out of all the books I've read in the past few years. I used to love choose-your-own-adventure type books as a kid, and I discovered that I still do. What's amazing to me about this book is the strong characterization that manages to shine through all of the forks of the story. It's a shame there aren't more books like this of this quality.
J.A. Kazimer
So many ways to die. This book reminds me of those choose your own adventures books I read as a kid, but much, much deadlier. My first read through took about 5 minutes before I was zombie food. Since then I've improved to lasting a whole eight minutes. I've died in so many ways, and never the same way twice. A great, fun read worth your time.
Kate
Remember the Choose Your Adventure series from when you were a kid? This is precisely that, updated to suit the adult palate. A fun, fast, and funny romp through a rather unique zombie apocalypse that will leave you fingers in the pages until you've explored all the possible outcomes. A must own for any zombie fan.
Math_camel
This book is so much fun. I adore all the little touches and the art. Seriously, if you're still looking at a book with "Zombie Apocalypse" in the title you will love this book. Simple as that.
DeAnna Knippling
Nov 20, 2010 DeAnna Knippling rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm going to come right out and say it:

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Also, I don't know if you knew this, but I'm biased :)
Cate Gardner
Ha, brilliant book. GRAINNNNNS!!! I died several times (kept cheating and back tracking).
Brian Buller
A pretty fun choose your adventure book... And I survived!
Shonda
Shonda marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
NewAppleBookAwards
NewAppleBookAwards marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Shania
Shania marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Eduardo Lomeli
Eduardo Lomeli marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Chris Aalto
Chris Aalto marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Eli Poteet
Eli Poteet marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Kimberly Tisdel
Kimberly Tisdel marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
William O'Brien
William O'Brien marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Jene
Jene marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Lily
Lily added it
Feb 04, 2013
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
DeAnna Knippling is a freelance writer, editor, and designer living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. She has published short stories in numerous publications, including Black Static, Big Pulp, Crossed Genres, Penumbra, and more. She runs her own micropress at http://www.WonderlandPress.com.
More about DeAnna Knippling...
Alien Blue A Murder of Crows Alice's Adventures in Underland Miracle, Texas Chance Damnation: A Tale of the Weird West