Start by marking “The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror: Hoodoo Voodoo Brouhaha (Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, #4)” as Want to Read:

The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror: Hoodoo Voodoo Brouhaha (Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Matt Groening, The toastmaster of trick-or-treat,whips up a witches' brouhaha of crazed clown cars, possessed cereal boxes, haunted hospitals, afterlife-binding cocktail napkin I.O.U.s, ring-driven fellowships, neighborly vampires, and costumed comic book guys. Add a revenge-filled bottle of Amontillado, and a rippingly good yarn from merry and bloody olde England, and you ...more
Published September 19th 2006 by Harper Design (first published September 18th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror

Tigerbritt
This book was very funny becasue its the simpsons ad which simpsons book wouldnt be funny. It was about a various number of Stories such as 101 ways to die in the kwik-e-mart and when Dracula moves in. There was also a story where the simpsons get to the medievel times but all of the guys die becasue homer told them to do stupid stuff or he just caused it by himself.I liked all of it because it was so funny and who doesnt like the simpsons. I am not really sure how it is conneted to my life but ...more
Johnny D
This deserves a 5 star because this is a very funny book some what little parts that are scary but that's what makes it a very great book it is one of a kind book I loved it just like any ordinary book it is a great one thats why I think people when they read it they will give it 5 stars so this is a great book that I recommend people to read so this is my review thank you.
Jonathan R
I think this book deserves five stars because it was really funny and scary.Its based on Halloween with the simpson family my favorite holiday and cartoon family.Bart goes to a Halloween place with his friends and it doesn't turn out the way its supposed to be. Milhouse is scared of everything not Bart.This book has many stories in it I think you guys should really read it.
angrykitty
these really aren't for anyone that doesn't love the simpsons or their halloween specials. so really, you probably won't even look at this review since you don't like the simpsons....
Fi °♥° LoveMoonStars
Nov 14, 2014 Fi °♥° LoveMoonStars rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: "The Simpson's" Fans
This is my favourite "Simpsons" Halloween Special. It's such a treat! I love the Simpson's - they are so much fun - the pictures are amazing and I loved the stories in this book.
angrykitty
can't miss with the simpsons, and halloween. i mean, it may be a comic for kids, but it's amazing how they always find a way to bring in classic lit somewhere....
Cookiecz
Cookiecz marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Karolína Jančarová
Karolína Jančarová is currently reading it
Nov 15, 2014
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Samra
Samra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Mits Almarez
Mits Almarez marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Stuart
Stuart marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Jazmine Sanchez
Jazmine Sanchez marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
  • The Goon, Volume 8: Those That Is Damned
  • Mind Fields: The Art of Jacek Yerka, The Fiction of Harlan Ellison
  • Everybody is Stupid Except for Me and Other Astute Observations
  • Return of the Straight Dope
  • Whatever Happened to Pudding Pops?: The Lost Toys, Tastes, and Trends of the 70s and 80s
  • The Crass Menagerie: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury
  • The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 3: 1955-1956
  • Loserpalooza: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • Stickman Odyssey, Book 1: An Epic Doodle
  • The Superior Foes of Spider-Man Volume 1: Getting the Band Back Together
  • The Lovecraft Anthology, Volume 1
  • The Simpsons and Philosophy: The D'oh! of Homer
  • Freaks of the Heartland
  • What's Science Ever Done For Us: What the Simpsons Can Teach Us About Physics, Robots, Life, and the Universe
Matthew Abram Groening is an American cartoonist, television producer and writer from Portland, Oregon.

Groening is best known as the creator of The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the author of the weekly comic strip Life in Hell. Groening distributed Life in Hell in the book corner of Licorice Pizza, a record store in which he worked.

He made his first professional cartoon sale
More about Matt Groening...
The Big Book of Hell: The Best of Life in Hell Childhood Is Hell Love Is Hell Bart Simpson's Guide to Life: A Wee Handbook for the Perplexed The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family