Start by marking “WHITEOAK in the British census : 1851 (WHITEOAK in the British Census, #2)” as Want to Read:
WHITEOAK in the British census : 1851 (WHITEOAK in the British Census, #2)

WHITEOAK in the British census : 1851 (WHITEOAK in the British Census #2)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
This is one of a series which will, I hope, eventually list every Whiteoak individual and family who have ever appeared in the British census. So far 1841, 1851, 1861, 1871, 1881 and 1911 have been published as eBooks; there is also a paperback edition which will one day contain the complete set, though at present there are gaps and errors in some years.

If you are looking...more
ebook, First e-edition, 29 pages
Published November 11th 2010 by Redpath Books

To ask other readers questions about WHITEOAK in the British census , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WHITEOAK in the British census

Irene
Nov 11, 2010 Irene added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I have several books in print, but they're a mixed bunch!

I have some on family history, one on the history of a church and community in the Scottish Borders, and some fiction and poetry. So I don't seem to fit into any particular genre - I write what takes my fancy and / or comes into my head at the time.

Six are now available at Amazon, in Kindle format, or at Lulu.com in paperback or e-editions:...more
More about Irene M. Redpath...
Flowers for Alys When the Snow Refused to Fall In the Image of Ravenna St James the Less, Penicuik 1882 - 1982 A Day to Go Gently