Start by marking “Finally” as Want to Read:
Finally

Finally (Virginia Clan #4)

From author Lynn Galli comes two original short stories. See how the Virginia clan series started with "Finally" and enjoy a new stand-alone tale in "Objection." Epilogues to all the Virginia friends' books are included. Finally - Willa Lacey is confident, smart, and ambitious. A few months away from being granted venture capital to start her software company, she's barely ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Penikila Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Finally, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally

Alena
Jan 25, 2011 Alena rated it did not like it
Shelves: queer, fiction
This one includes a couple of short novels and a collection of epilogues for her other books.
Gathering from her website, she wrote the first one, the story of Quinn and Willa, at the urging of fans who wanted to know what their story was. It shows, it feels rather soulless and like it was written as a task, not because she really had a story to tell. Some of the epilogues I already knew, as they are part of the special editions of her novels.

***

As a collective reaction to all books, I would say
Syeinv
May 05, 2015 Syeinv rated it liked it
Nice writing, I especially love M and Briony's epilogue. They share a kind of relationship that's so different from the rest, they are in a way, "strange" and special in their own right.

When I purchased a book and start reading it for the first time, I certainly don't want to re-read some part of the story that I already encountered in the other books. It's the epilogue. I'm especially hoping for some kind of new scenes/epilogue for Austy and Elise, but it's the same one from Wasted Heart , con
Kathryn
Two short stories by Lynn Galli. They were good. Too short though. Also some Epilogues to round out some of her other Virginia Clan books.
PJ
Jul 17, 2012 PJ rated it it was amazing
Most likely, if you're considering purchasing/reading this book, you're already a fan of author Lynn Galli and of her wonderful Virginia Friends Series of novels. This collection, "Finally", is truly for the fans of those fantastic volumes as it features a long requested telling of dedicated partners, Willa and Quinn, and how they came to be the couple we've grown to love over the whole series.

First off, plainly - I can highly recommend this wonderful collection. As an avid reader of Lynn Galli,
Kelseigh N
Jan 03, 2015 Kelseigh N rated it really liked it
Finally is a pretty brisk, fun read, but probably a terrible place to begin reading Lynn Galli's work, given it concerns characters already familiar to her readers. As such, the Epilogues section is a bit disjointed and the two main stories have to really carry the load. But despite that, they both gave me an enjoyable read, and that's all anyone can ask for.

But seriously, read her other stuff first.
Cab
Apr 09, 2016 Cab rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt, romance, e-books
I re-read this because I was on a Lynn Galli binge. I'd forgotten that this was broken up into two short stories and then a series of epilogues for the other stories. The epilogues are interesting if you haven't seen them before, but I find myself wishing the Willa/Quinn story was full length. Willa is one of my favorite characters and I'd have liked to have gotten mode background on her.
Nikki
Sep 07, 2012 Nikki rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebooks, lgbt
This has a couple of short stories and some epilogues that were also released in the special editions to her other books. Although I did enjoy seeing Willa and Quinn from her other books, I'm not sure the rest of the book is really necessary. I would probably have been happier seeing a full-length story for Willa and Quinn while scratching the shorter fair.
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Pam Sloss
Pam Sloss rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2012
A. Lim
A. Lim rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Golightly
Golightly rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Leela20
Leela20 rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Me
Me rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
Fridgey
Fridgey rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2016
Kasie
Kasie rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2012
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2012
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2014
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
Anita
Anita rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2012
Bodhi
Bodhi rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Kjc
Kjc rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Chill
Chill rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Night Call
  • No Strings
  • Above Temptation
  • Journeys (I Found My Heart in San Francisco, #10)
  • Marching to a Different Accordion
  • Out on the Sound (The Adventures of Decky and Charlie, #1)
  • Wild
  • Under the Gun (Gun, #2)
  • Cool Side of the Pillow
  • Call Me Softly
  • A Kiss Before Dawn
Lynn Galli calls the Pacific Northwest home even though she's never written any software code, built an airplane, worn socks with sandals, or slung coffee. For the most part, she enjoys her real job but absolutely lives for the time she gets to spend writing.
More about Lynn Galli...