Cowboy Domination

Cowboy Domination

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  237 ratings  ·  13 reviews
[Ménage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, bondage, sex toys, public exhibition]

Callie will do anything to save her grandfather’s farm. She’s even ready to offer her body to one of the wealthy Black brothers in exchange for peace of mind. What she doesn’t expect is how much she loves being dominated by the kinky trio. But can she trust the known playboy...more
Published November 29th 2010 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Domination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Domination

Danielle
I love sexy cowboys so I was told by a fellow blogger to check this out. And check it out I did *grins*

A small town ranch owner and her grandfather are being run off their land by other ranchers. The Black brothers want to expanded their land, that means they are ready to take over the Johnson ranch. Taking over the ranch is not what was originally intended by these three sexy brothers. When they are confronted with the reality, they begin to wonder what their motives really are.

Callie Johnson...more
Dark Divas
Lily’s Review:

Callie is a head strong beautiful cowgirl with a heart of gold that will do anything to save her farm, even sleep with men that she views as the enemy . Colton, Waylon and Boyd don’t have the slightest idea what they did to tick off the fire cracker from the farm up the road, but she has them twisted up and wanting her in ways that they can’t explain. Colton and Waylon offer her a taste of a forbidden ménage, but Boyd touches her soul in a way that has never been done before. Calli...more
Tasha
Callie is a headstrong, independent woman who only has her grandfather and her land. So when the Black brothers come to take her land from her, she doesn’t fail to give them a piece of her mind.

All three of brothers are instantly smitten with Callie and the feeling is mutual. But they are trying to take from her the only home she’s ever known, so she tries to fight her growing attraction to the cowboys.

I so enjoyed this story. Not only was the sex smoking hot but the rest of the storyline was w...more
Judith
A small town ranch/farm owner and her grandfather are being run off their land by what appears to be the land grabbing, greedy big ranchers. The Black brothers' operation is being expanded and the Johnson farm is targeted. However, the takeover is really not what was originally intended by these three brothers, and when they are confronted with the cold-hearted realities of this "collateral damage" from their plans, then they begin to wonder at their operation manager's motives. Callie Johnson a...more
Karen
Callie lives with her Grandfather on a farm that has been in her family for generations. But now Black copororation wants her land. The manager who works for this corporation knows more about her land than anyone does even the Black family. After she gets multiple visit from Jack Smith telling her to sell or be evicted she drives to Black family farm and lets them know her opinion, All three Black brothers think wow she is mad, and beautiful... they don't really care why she is mad only that she...more
LynnMarie
Rachel's Review

Threatened with losing her grandfather’s farm, Callie finds herself faced with three gorgeous brothers that can’t keep their hands off her. Each has his own agenda, but they all want the same thing, Callie—forever.
This was a hot, hot read with many twists and turns in a truly dynamic, emotional, turbulent relationship.

Beautifully written, I found myself feeling the heroine’s turmoil at having to choose between the brothers. I couldn’t decide which one I liked best, they all drew m...more
Lori
I love this story, and I have reread it at least three times. Stacey did a great job making each character so different from each other, that when she brought them all into the good scenes it was like a brilliant concierto crescendo. A little D/s and BDSM, as well as some spanking, and a man who just needs a little female domination. Great blend of men and sexual appetites.I LOVED THIS ONE>READ IT.
Bec
I almost didn't read this book because this author keeps voting her own books 5 stars, very unfair I think.
This book was ok but there was something missing, I can't say what exactly but hey it filled a couple of hours with mindless reading.
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
The domination in this book was actually kind of tame. Still, it was a fun read, if a predictable plot line. Enjoyable quick read, especially if a person is looking for a little mental foreplay. I enjoyed it.
Beckey
Erotica read, not for the faint of minds...
Multi partners, MMMF
Callie is determined to save her grandfather's farm even offering herself to the Black Brothers
Tara Read
this is my new horizon pick
I enjoyed it but thought that there could be more depth to the men
Tammy
Stacey did it again with another awesome book.
Adriana L. G.
So many things I hated about this book...
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Stel
Stel marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Akvile
Akvile added it
Sep 04, 2014
Aurellia Claresta
Aurellia Claresta marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Angela Muxlow
Angela Muxlow marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Christine Jarrett
Christine Jarrett marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Ellen Shannon
Ellen Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Cheryl Huzek
Cheryl Huzek marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Leah's Irish Heroes (Slick Rock #4)
  • Her Biker Bodyguards (The Dirty Dozen, #3)
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
Stacey Espino resides in beautiful Ontario, Canada where she is busy raising her five school-aged children. She loves being a Canadian, but could do without the brutal winters.

She enjoys writing erotic romance that will have you squirming in your seat. From hardcore cowboys to alpha shifters, she has you covered!

Stacey also writes alternative m/m romance as Winona Wilder.

Website: http://www.stac...more
More about Stacey Espino...
Claiming Their Mate (Pack Seduction, #1) Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1) Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1) Catch Me If You Can Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)