Start by marking “With This Ring, I Thee Bed” as Want to Read:
With This Ring, I Thee Bed

With This Ring, I Thee Bed

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  48 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews

In this sizzling new treasury, erotica maestro Alison Tyler has assembled over two dozen titillating tales of couples taking each other to new heights of happily bedded bliss.

Imagination and experimentation are the watchwords as sexy spouses live out fantasies both intimate and elaborate: naughty new settings, new toyseven new partners. There are virgin brides, wicked wedd

Published April 19th 2011 by Spice (first published April 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about With This Ring, I Thee Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With This Ring, I Thee Bed

May 19, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: scorching-hot
As a happily married person myself, I always find it refreshing to read stories involving happily married couples. If those stories are erotic, it’s even better!
Alison Tyler has put together a fantastic collection of short stories that star married couples in some hot situations.
With This Ring I Thee Bed has something for everybody. Stories feature role playing, ménage (plus one), bdsm, and much much more.
Some of the stories I liked better than others. Some really stood out to me. One in particu
Cleffairy
Mar 29, 2011 Cleffairy rated it liked it
Reviewed at: Library of Lights

Date reviewed: 20th Feb 2011

Review link: http://mykindaland.com/?p=158

Let’s just be thankful that I’m in my forgiving mood, or I would have condemn this book just for the cover alone. You see, ‘ With This Ring, I Thee Be Wed’ is an erotica. Yes, you’re reading this right. It’s an erotica. Don’t be fooled by the sweet, innocent appearance of the book. You’d be extremely surprised if you’re expecting a sweet, innocent and all warm and fuzzy romance out of this one. Be
Amanda Ryan
Jun 15, 2011 Amanda Ryan rated it really liked it
This is my first foray into Alison Tyler territory, though for a while there I had my eye on (and still do) her book Alison’s Wonderland. With This Ring I Thee Bed is an erotic anthology all centered around the general theme of weddings. And smut. Glorious, unbridled smut. There’s something in here for everyone, be it traditional or kinky (and everything in between).

I enjoyed most of the short stories, but my particular favorite was Racing to the Altar by Sommer Marsden. It involved a speeding b
Michelle
May 14, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, netgalley
Posted on Book Chelle.

Alison Tyler brings us a collection of wedding stories that appeals to every person. There is definitely something for everyone in one, some, or all of the stories put together. This extraordinary collection of erotica celebrates the institution of weddings, marriage, and the love between two(or more) people in all its forms, from passionate and sweet to the intense longing for sexual desire.

The beauty of this anthology is that not one story is the same. It's about one per
Stephanie
Apr 29, 2011 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADULTS only
Recommended to Stephanie by: Net Galley
With This Ring I Thee Bed
by Allison Tyler
Harlequin Spice
Publication Date: April 26, 2011
Paperback: 416 pages (currently not available for Kindle)
On Amazon; Original edition (April 19, 2011)

Ick factor: Contains all the words that normally feel icky but for some reason do not bother me in this anthology.
Cliche: Some of the stories have twists you won't believe!
Heat Scale: Scotch Bonnet - wear-gloves-and-don't-touch-your-eyes type heat!

Book Blurb (NetGalley.com)
In this sizzling new treasury, erot
Shannon (Giraffe Days)
This collection of 25 Erotic Romance stories are, as the title suggests, written around the theme of marriage, especially weddings. Since there's so much in the way of sexual undercurrents around weddings and marriage, it's a perfect theme.

There are stories on the bride and groom getting naughty just before the ceremony starts; stories of the bachelor and hen's night and the honeymoon; and one great story about a marriage about to end in divorce that gets a timely second chance. Most of the aut
Gaby
Isn't it a beautiful cover? So sweet and innocent, but if you are familiar with Alison Tyler, you know what's inside isn't.

If you are looking for erotic romance, this is your book. With This Ring, I Thee Bed is a collection of short hot stories by different authors, focused on weddings, with lots of naughty and provocative sex, and usually a happy ending. Some of the stories were too much for me, but I still enjoyed them.

I have only read Alison's Wonderland edited by Alison Tyler and really like
Kelly
Jun 02, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of erotica,
Don't be fooled by the cover! This compilation of sexy, seductive stories smashes the stereotypical wedding day fantasies. From the first short story to the last, this book shows over and over again that just because you're a blushing bride doesn't mean you can't be the sultry temptress we all have lurking inside us. From the fun and flirty to the hot and kinky, there is something for everyone in this collection.

Included are stories of fantasies played out, multiple partnerships, menage trois, B
Anne Dirty Girls' Good Books
I really enjoy short stories. This was a large collection of ~10 page stories centering on a wedding theme. As usualy with anthologies, it was a bit hit and miss. In the end, though I went with a grade of 4, because there were some real standouts for me.

My favorites include:
Anniversary Waltz by Portia Da Costa
Love, H
Michelle
Oct 31, 2011 Michelle rated it liked it
Some of the stories in this book were sexy, some were very forgettable, all of them were very, very short. It's hard to really love a book when each story is under 20 pages long. I liked the premise and characters of several of them, and would have liked to have been able to read more. Kind of lightweight in terms of erotic reading, though.
Darcy
May 08, 2011 Darcy rated it liked it
This book is filled with stories that center around weddings. Some of them are sweet, some are funny, some are sad, but all of them are full of sexy fun. There are also every conceivable pairing of people along with any situations. All in all it was a fun read!
Maydeva
Jul 24, 2011 Maydeva rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this anthology, it truly had something for everyone, and then some! Highly recommended
Jessica Lively
Oct 23, 2012 Jessica Lively rated it liked it
this book was okay some hot short stories some not so hot. u will have to decide
Maria Munoz
Apr 02, 2011 Maria Munoz rated it liked it
Hot and sexy erotica anthology. See my full review at www.freshfiction.com
Morgan
Aug 02, 2012 Morgan rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic-fiction, nook, 2012
Not as good as Alison's Wonderland.
Amanda
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 20, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Erik Oliver
Erik Oliver marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Ruth  Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
jeanne
jeanne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Chapparita
Chapparita marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Akasha Elfwitch
Akasha Elfwitch marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Everlindsgmail.com
Everlindsgmail.com marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Lani
Lani added it
Jul 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Alison Tyler is an American author, editor and publisher of erotica, living in Northern California. She has authored over 20 explicit novels, hundreds of short stories and has edited more than 30 erotic anthologies.
More about Alison Tyler...