Start by marking “Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)” as Want to Read:
Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)

Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Amy Prescott couldn't help but notice the sexy, wet-suited Navy SEAL who washed up on the beach. Nor could she overlook the burst of gunfire that followed his hasty introduction. Thankfully, Riley Hammond expertly shielded her from harm. Unfortunately, he landed her in the middle of his deadly covert op.Riley never expected the seemingly innocent beach girl to be connected ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Navy SEAL Security, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navy SEAL Security

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClarePerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Books With Hot Guys on the Front
178th out of 191 books — 189 voters
Persecuted by Lisa ChildsMan with the Muscle by Julie MillerRafe Sinclair's Revenge (Phoenix Brotherhood, Book 1) by Gayle WilsonColby Control by Debra WebbA Woman with a Mystery by B.J. Daniels
Harlequin Intrigue
29th out of 185 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Legate
This was a really good book. The action, and suspense was outstanding. The twist was so shocking that it blew me away. I love the banter between Riley, and Amy. They shared a friendship as well as a sizzling chemistry that drew them to one another. I loved how Riley was so protective of Amy. It was cute the way he called her beach girl.

The story starts out with Amy at the end of her very last, life guard shift. She had called her post, and said she was closing up, and heading home. After the ca
Lhenry
It's hard not to review this as a series, although each book easily stands along - the epilogue and prologue ties them together and leads to the climatic 4th book.

What I really liked about this is, well, the sex scenes, or rather the rapport between the hero and heroine, who certainly enjoy the act and each but don't take it too seriously the way most romance and romantic suspense do I could actually imagine real people saying the things Riley and Amy say.

The action and building relationship wa
Harlequin Books
Series: Brothers In Arms (Book 1)

"Excellent book. I really like stories with heroes that are military or former military. ... Great action and suspense. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series goes." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Mrs. L
Feb 08, 2013 Mrs. L rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Mrs. by: High School Classmates
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this book. I rarely if ever read contemporary romance novels so I found this book a treat. I definitely have to read the entire series. This book was also special because I went to high school with the author and am thrilled she became a writer.
Ericka Scott
Another exciting and hot, did I say hot, romance. I only wish I had one of these "Brothers in Arms" to warm my bed. Guess I'll have to make due with them heating up the pages of a book. Brava Ms. Ericson.
Debbie Heaton
A Navy SEAL washes up on a beach, a lifeguard reaches out to him only to discover she's knee deep in a drug cartel's deceptive plan. Past history, murder, betrayal and romance.
Ann (Noumena12)
Why oh why do I get sucked in to these stories? But alas, I know need to know what happens to Jack and the "Brothers In Arms."
Alicia
Meh. It was ok up until they had sex, then it got boooorrrrinnnnggggg. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Lolliepop
hah..thanks to my dearest friend for sending me this book!!really,really appreciate it!!
Karen
Just a good Harlequin story. Haven't read any for awhile so enjoyed it for a change.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Brothers in Arms
Category: Suspense
S
S marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Wanda Gibson
Wanda Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Bhavna Saxena
Bhavna Saxena marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Ray
Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
 Gen
Gen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Bonnie Drummond
Bonnie Drummond marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
  • Protecting Plain Jane (The Precinct: S.W.A.T. Team, #2)
  • One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3)
  • Lassoed
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • For the Baby's Sake
  • Missing (Colby Agency, #43)
  • Bayou Bodyguard
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Nate (Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #3)
  • The Marshal's Witness
  • Protecting His Princess

Brothers in Arms (7 books)
  • Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2)
  • Top Gun Guardian (Brothers in Arms, #3)
  • Green Beret Bodyguard (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • Run, Hide (Brothers in Arms, #5)
  • Conceal, Protect (Brothers in Arms, #6)
  • Trap, Secure: Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #7)
Kick It Up Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2) Obsession (Guardians of Coral Cove, #1) Eyewitness (Guardians of Coral Cove, #2) The Bridge (Brody Law, #1)