Start by marking “Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)” as Want to Read:
Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)

Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms #1)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  191 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Amy Prescott couldn't help but notice the sexy, wet-suited Navy SEAL who washed up on the beach. Nor could she overlook the burst of gunfire that followed his hasty introduction. Thankfully, Riley Hammond expertly shielded her from harm. Unfortunately, he landed her in the middle of his deadly covert op.Riley never expected the seemingly innocent beach girl to be connected ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Navy SEAL Security, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navy SEAL Security

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClarePerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Books With Hot Guys on the Front
190th out of 203 books — 191 voters
Man with the Muscle (The Precinct by Julie MillerPersecuted by Lisa ChildsIn the Blink of an Eye by Julie MillerRafe Sinclair's Revenge by Gayle WilsonColby Control by Debra Webb
Harlequin Intrigue
31st out of 182 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Legate
Oct 05, 2013 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. The action, and suspense was outstanding. The twist was so shocking that it blew me away. I love the banter between Riley, and Amy. They shared a friendship as well as a sizzling chemistry that drew them to one another. I loved how Riley was so protective of Amy. It was cute the way he called her beach girl.

The story starts out with Amy at the end of her very last, life guard shift. She had called her post, and said she was closing up, and heading home. After the ca
Lhenry
May 22, 2012 Lhenry rated it liked it
It's hard not to review this as a series, although each book easily stands along - the epilogue and prologue ties them together and leads to the climatic 4th book.

What I really liked about this is, well, the sex scenes, or rather the rapport between the hero and heroine, who certainly enjoy the act and each but don't take it too seriously the way most romance and romantic suspense do I could actually imagine real people saying the things Riley and Amy say.

The action and building relationship wa
Carrie Garza
Mar 04, 2015 Carrie Garza rated it really liked it
Amy is finishing out her final shift as summer life guard when she must jump in to rescue a former navy seal. And finds herself in the middle of a drug deal gone bad between a terrorist group and the cartel. Now they are looking for her, and they want her dead. Riley, a former navy seal, promises to protect her, but it just isn't that easy.
Liz Mulherin
Mar 03, 2014 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing
Good book.
Harlequin Books
Series: Brothers In Arms (Book 1)

"Excellent book. I really like stories with heroes that are military or former military. ... Great action and suspense. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series goes." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Mrs. L
Feb 08, 2013 Mrs. L rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Mrs. by: High School Classmates
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this book. I rarely if ever read contemporary romance novels so I found this book a treat. I definitely have to read the entire series. This book was also special because I went to high school with the author and am thrilled she became a writer.
Ericka Scott
Nov 07, 2011 Ericka Scott rated it it was amazing
Another exciting and hot, did I say hot, romance. I only wish I had one of these "Brothers in Arms" to warm my bed. Guess I'll have to make due with them heating up the pages of a book. Brava Ms. Ericson.
Debbie Heaton
A Navy SEAL washes up on a beach, a lifeguard reaches out to him only to discover she's knee deep in a drug cartel's deceptive plan. Past history, murder, betrayal and romance.
Ann (Noumena12)
Why oh why do I get sucked in to these stories? But alas, I know need to know what happens to Jack and the "Brothers In Arms."
Alicia J
Meh. It was ok up until they had sex, then it got boooorrrrinnnnggggg. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Lolliepop
Mar 27, 2011 Lolliepop rated it really liked it
hah..thanks to my dearest friend for sending me this book!!really,really appreciate it!!
Karen
Dec 04, 2012 Karen rated it liked it
Just a good Harlequin story. Haven't read any for awhile so enjoyed it for a change.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Brothers in Arms
Category: Suspense
Dora Okeyo
Jun 06, 2013 Dora Okeyo rated it liked it
Read it.
Carol Perez
Carol Perez rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Al Lynch
Al Lynch rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Nell Bennett
Nell Bennett marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Kathy
Kathy added it
May 22, 2016
Adnelis
Adnelis marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Lora Dishner
Lora Dishner marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Lyanne
Lyanne marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Debra Lambert Stone
Debra Lambert Stone marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Tiffany Whitfield
Tiffany Whitfield marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Kylie
Kylie rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2016
Akshat Solanki
Akshat Solanki marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Tehreem Rabbani
Tehreem Rabbani marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Protecting Plain Jane (The Precinct: SWAT #2) (The Precinct #14)
  • GI Cowboy (Daddy Corps, #1)
  • Lassoed (Whitehorse, MT: Chisholm Cattle Co., #2)
  • Broken (Colby Agency, #45)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • Scene of the Crime: Bachelor Moon
  • The Missing Twin
  • For the Baby's Sake
  • Baby Bootcamp (Harlequin Intrigue #1275) (Daddy Corps, #2)
  • Bayou Bodyguard
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)

Brothers in Arms (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2)
  • Top Gun Guardian (Brothers in Arms, #3)
  • Green Beret Bodyguard (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • Run, Hide (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #1)
  • Conceal, Protect (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #2)
  • Trap, Secure: Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #3)
  • Catch, Release (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #4)
  • Under Fire (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #1)
  • The Pregnancy Plot (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #2)
  • Navy SEAL Spy (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #3)