Start by marking “Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)” as Want to Read:
Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)

Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  167 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Amy Prescott couldn't help but notice the sexy, wet-suited Navy SEAL who washed up on the beach. Nor could she overlook the burst of gunfire that followed his hasty introduction. Thankfully, Riley Hammond expertly shielded her from harm. Unfortunately, he landed her in the middle of his deadly covert op.Riley never expected the seemingly innocent beach girl to be connected ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Navy SEAL Security, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navy SEAL Security

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClarePerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Books With Hot Guys on the Front
188th out of 201 books — 188 voters
Persecuted by Lisa ChildsMan with the Muscle (The Precinct by Julie MillerNowhere Man by Rebecca YorkRafe Sinclair's Revenge (Phoenix Brotherhood, Book 1) by Gayle WilsonColby Control by Debra Webb
Harlequin Intrigue
30th out of 185 books — 10 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Legate
This was a really good book. The action, and suspense was outstanding. The twist was so shocking that it blew me away. I love the banter between Riley, and Amy. They shared a friendship as well as a sizzling chemistry that drew them to one another. I loved how Riley was so protective of Amy. It was cute the way he called her beach girl.

The story starts out with Amy at the end of her very last, life guard shift. She had called her post, and said she was closing up, and heading home. After the ca
Lhenry
It's hard not to review this as a series, although each book easily stands along - the epilogue and prologue ties them together and leads to the climatic 4th book.

What I really liked about this is, well, the sex scenes, or rather the rapport between the hero and heroine, who certainly enjoy the act and each but don't take it too seriously the way most romance and romantic suspense do I could actually imagine real people saying the things Riley and Amy say.

The action and building relationship wa
Carrie Garza
Amy is finishing out her final shift as summer life guard when she must jump in to rescue a former navy seal. And finds herself in the middle of a drug deal gone bad between a terrorist group and the cartel. Now they are looking for her, and they want her dead. Riley, a former navy seal, promises to protect her, but it just isn't that easy.
Harlequin Books
Series: Brothers In Arms (Book 1)

"Excellent book. I really like stories with heroes that are military or former military. ... Great action and suspense. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series goes." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Mrs. L
Feb 08, 2013 Mrs. L rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Mrs. by: High School Classmates
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this book. I rarely if ever read contemporary romance novels so I found this book a treat. I definitely have to read the entire series. This book was also special because I went to high school with the author and am thrilled she became a writer.
Ericka Scott
Another exciting and hot, did I say hot, romance. I only wish I had one of these "Brothers in Arms" to warm my bed. Guess I'll have to make due with them heating up the pages of a book. Brava Ms. Ericson.
Debbie Heaton
A Navy SEAL washes up on a beach, a lifeguard reaches out to him only to discover she's knee deep in a drug cartel's deceptive plan. Past history, murder, betrayal and romance.
Ann (Noumena12)
Why oh why do I get sucked in to these stories? But alas, I know need to know what happens to Jack and the "Brothers In Arms."
Alicia
Meh. It was ok up until they had sex, then it got boooorrrrinnnnggggg. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Lolliepop
hah..thanks to my dearest friend for sending me this book!!really,really appreciate it!!
Karen
Just a good Harlequin story. Haven't read any for awhile so enjoyed it for a change.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Brothers in Arms
Category: Suspense
Blue Falcon
Blue Falcon marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Kris
Kris added it
Jul 18, 2015
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Jenni Shaw-olsen marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Kjeasley13gmail.com
Kjeasley13gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Luna DePapel
Luna DePapel marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
  • Protecting Plain Jane (The Precinct: SWAT #2) (The Precinct #14)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • Broken (Colby Agency, #45)
  • Lassoed (Whitehorse, MT: Chisholm Cattle Co., #2)
  • One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3)
  • For the Baby's Sake
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Bayou Bodyguard
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • The Marshal's Witness
  • Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)

Brothers in Arms (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2)
  • Top Gun Guardian (Brothers in Arms, #3)
  • Green Beret Bodyguard (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • Run, Hide (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #1)
  • Conceal, Protect (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #2)
  • Trap, Secure: Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #3)
  • Catch, Release (Brothers in Arms: Fully Engaged #4)
  • Under Fire (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #1)
  • The Pregnancy Plot (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #2)
  • Navy SEAL Spy (Brothers in Arms: Retribution #3)
Kick It Up Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2) Obsession (Guardians of Coral Cove, #1) The Bridge (Brody Law, #1) Eyewitness (Guardians of Coral Cove, #2)