Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)

Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Amy Prescott couldn't help but notice the sexy, wet-suited Navy SEAL who washed up on the beach. Nor could she overlook the burst of gunfire that followed his hasty introduction. Thankfully, Riley Hammond expertly shielded her from harm. Unfortunately, he landed her in the middle of his deadly covert op.Riley never expected the seemingly innocent beach girl to be connected...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Navy SEAL Security, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navy SEAL Security

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClarePerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesSpirit Bound by Richelle MeadClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Books With Hot Guys on the Front
168th out of 183 books — 186 voters
Persecuted by Lisa ChildsMan with the Muscle by Julie MillerKeeping Watch by Jan HambrightAK-Cowboy (Sons of Troy Ledger, #3) by Joanna WayneRafe Sinclair's Revenge (Phoenix Brotherhood, Book 1) by Gayle Wilson
Harlequin Intrigue
25th out of 185 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Legate
This was a really good book. The action, and suspense was outstanding. The twist was so shocking that it blew me away. I love the banter between Riley, and Amy. They shared a friendship as well as a sizzling chemistry that drew them to one another. I loved how Riley was so protective of Amy. It was cute the way he called her beach girl.

The story starts out with Amy at the end of her very last, life guard shift. She had called her post, and said she was closing up, and heading home. After the ca...more
Lhenry
It's hard not to review this as a series, although each book easily stands along - the epilogue and prologue ties them together and leads to the climatic 4th book.

What I really liked about this is, well, the sex scenes, or rather the rapport between the hero and heroine, who certainly enjoy the act and each but don't take it too seriously the way most romance and romantic suspense do I could actually imagine real people saying the things Riley and Amy say.

The action and building relationship wa...more
Harlequin Books
Series: Brothers In Arms (Book 1)

"Excellent book. I really like stories with heroes that are military or former military. ... Great action and suspense. I can't wait to see how the rest of the series goes." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Mrs. L
Feb 08, 2013 Mrs. L rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Mrs. by: High School Classmates
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this book. I rarely if ever read contemporary romance novels so I found this book a treat. I definitely have to read the entire series. This book was also special because I went to high school with the author and am thrilled she became a writer.
Ericka Scott
Another exciting and hot, did I say hot, romance. I only wish I had one of these "Brothers in Arms" to warm my bed. Guess I'll have to make due with them heating up the pages of a book. Brava Ms. Ericson.
Debbie Heaton
A Navy SEAL washes up on a beach, a lifeguard reaches out to him only to discover she's knee deep in a drug cartel's deceptive plan. Past history, murder, betrayal and romance.
Ann (Noumena12)
Why oh why do I get sucked in to these stories? But alas, I know need to know what happens to Jack and the "Brothers In Arms."
Alicia
Meh. It was ok up until they had sex, then it got boooorrrrinnnnggggg. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Lolliepop
hah..thanks to my dearest friend for sending me this book!!really,really appreciate it!!
Karen
Just a good Harlequin story. Haven't read any for awhile so enjoyed it for a change.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Brothers in Arms
Category: Suspense
Lexi Gerkey
Lexi Gerkey marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Stavey Navarro
Stavey Navarro marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Bibble
Bibble is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Ericka
Ericka marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Kick It Up Mountain Ranger Recon (Brothers in Arms, #2) Obsession (Guardians of Coral Cove, #1) Eyewitness (Guardians of Coral Cove, #2) The Bridge (Brody Law, #1)