Start by marking “Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)” as Want to Read:
Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)

Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Going to Italy with a sexy man should be hot but for Penny it’s all business. The plus sized designer of plus sized fashions met Grayson Raider at her best friend’s wedding, and now, he’s her bodyguard. While she doesn’t expect trouble, Penny’s rich Texas family is overprotective. She has no reason to protest—Grayson makes her feel safe and beautiful.

Grayson knew the momen
Published November 10th 2010 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pushing Penny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pushing Penny

Gina (bibliobuff)
This one had potential, but blew it with a flimsy plot and lousy dialogue. I wanted Penny's insecurities treated with a little more depth and respect. The story was more about Grayson's mastery over her and less about her weight, which the cover and synopsis both lead me to believe would be the focus. And a lot of the dialogue just didn't fit into the situation — it felt very stinted and out-of-place.
Nicky
Let me start off by saying I very nearly loved this book. I loved Penny and I LOVED Grayson.. But then it lost me some how towards the ending.. Maybe because they didnt have one single "sweet" or "vanilla" scene. I would have loved that. I also realized while reading this that Im not into the whole spanking thing. Maybe a few love taps but not the spanking you and you feel it days later. But I have to admit (view spoiler) ...more
Katherine O'Grady
My quick notes: meh. Intriguing premise, frustrating execution.

Details:
I liked the setup of this book: bbw Penny is successful in business, but is insecure about her desirability because of her size. She goes to Europe to sell her fashions, has a bodyguard assigned, just in case. They have met before, and she has the hots for him. And he has the hots for her. He is also a Dominant. They get together and have some sexy times.

Like I said, great premise. Not your typical heroine. However, I was fr
Seraphina Donavan
Hot, hot, hot. Loved that Cheryl Dragon features curvy heroines without fetishizing the men who love them.
Amanda Sheila
Though I enjoyed the theme of this book, it's not really my favorite.

Again, it's because there's no 'gentleness' in this book. It's all about 'pushing' and spanking and overwhelming alpha and I don't enjoy it. I was expecting better from this book after reading the first one, but let's just say.. This book is okay.

So, yeah. Overall I enjoyed it.
I liked that Grayson open up penny's tastes and help her to overcome being curvy in the fashion world. Kinky and sexy with lots of spanking, bondage, gagging. So if ur not into that this wouldn't be a good story for u. Great ending and HEA.
Blackravens Reviews
For those who enjoy a book where love is the catalyst for good things to unfold in one’s life, Pushing Penny would be great book choice. To view this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Anita Nolan
Love the story. The guys is soo hot!
Ayla
Ayla marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Angelina
Angelina marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Genevieve Goskie
Genevieve Goskie marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Chelle Holmberg
Chelle Holmberg marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
cheryl
cheryl marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Lovise
Lovise marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Calli
Calli marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jessi
Jessi marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Maranda Melton
Maranda Melton marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
A New M/M Release In Cheryl Dragon's Raider's Bodyguards Series 1 3 Mar 03, 2011 09:14AM
A New BBW BDSM Romance From Cheryl Dragon 1 3 Nov 11, 2010 06:50AM
  • Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)
  • Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Cocked And Loaded
  • Belonging to the Steer Brothers (Cape Falls #2)
  • A Love Like No Other
  • Butterfly Unpinned
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Ink Spots (Simple Need, #3)
  • Come, My Love
  • Deep in the Woods (Fortune, #1)
  • Full Bodied Charmer
  • Binding Ben
  • Sweet Temptation
  • At the Dungeon Master's Hand (Le Club d'Esclavage, #1)
  • Chasing Love (Rutledge Werewolves, #5)
  • Taming Kalinda (Doms of Chicago, #2)
A lover of unusual things, Cheryl Dragon enjoys writing unique stories with sinfully hot erotic romance or suspenseful mainstream paranormals. Never at a loss for ideas, there are plenty of stories in her brain waiting to be written. Her two favorites book settings are Las Vegas and New Orleans...where anything can happen!

Cheryl lives in the Chicagoland area with her deaf albino cat. By day she c
More about Cheryl Dragon...

Raider's Bodyguard Service (4 books)
  • Abducting Andrea (Raider's Bodyguard Service #1)
  • Backing Brian (Raider's Bodyguard Service #3)
  • Doubling on Denise (Raider's Bodyguard Service #4)
Taken By The Pack (Phases, #1) Fly Boys Joining The Party (Lucky Springs, #1) Sterling New Year (Men of Alaska, #1) Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs, #2)