Start by marking “A Lesson in Patience” as Want to Read:
A Lesson in Patience

A Lesson in Patience (Lesson #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  409 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Book #3 of the Lesson Series They say that third times a charm, but that couldn't be further from the truth for Ginny. In her latest adventure as a modern day woman trapped inside the body of a romance novel heroine, she finds herself in the late 19th century, on the frontier of America. In this body, Ginny has no memories from her heroine, forcing her to think on her feet ...more
Published September 8th 2010 by J Connors Publishing (first published August 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Lesson in Patience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lesson in Patience

Karen (Kew)
This is the third novel in the enjoyable "lesson" series. I found this novel a little deeper and more thoughtful than the first two A Lesson in Passion (Lesson Series) and A Lesson in Forgiveness (Lesson Series). In the first novel Ginny is involved in a road accident and wakes up to find herself caught up in the world of the romance novel. In each novel she is a different character in a different genre. In real life Ginny is no romantic heroine so she makes many mistakes which "mess up" the sto ...more
Aisyah
This was my best of the series. They soo belong together, ginny and Cole. It was sad when she had to leave. Even sadder when ginny left Ian.
Melinda
Kelly
Love this

This series is so good. I couldn't put it down.

This is the third book in the Lesson Series. You should read the others first. It does reference them.

Worth it!
MK
This book also tested my patience, especially to Colby, which acted like a real jerk almost half the book. The story is more than halfway when the he realizes his mistakes and falls in love with Ginny. I'm sorry that Ginny really falls in love this time and almost forget fantasy to reality. And will have to leave when all is done.

There is only one sex scene at this story that makes me not content with it. This book is concerned more with the emotional aspect of a story, on relationships and fam
Julie
A profound romance. An odd description to apply to a romance, but one that is oddly accurate. Ms. Connors continues to create remarkable worlds for her stunningly heroic heroine. Truly touching lessons within every story. I was really torn at the end of this story knowing it had to end, and wanting this ending since it is what has to happen in order to begin the next story, but craving that this would be the "real" and final happily ever after for this worthy heroine.
Jane Geltzer
This book in the series was one of my favorites. It was more than a romantic novel as it dealt with themes not abundant in the other lessons. Educational theories are explored as well as bigotry take up a great deal of Ginny's new life. I loved watching Colby's personality change as he falls for his new wife. The twist of Ginny's amnesia and her memory returning was just a final plot line that added to my enjoyment.
Jessica Wertz
I absolutely LOVED this series! I loved how much history was wrapped up into each book. They are easy reads and I found myself laughing quite a lot!! Great story lines and I can't wait till the next book comes out!
Claire
This book wasn't my favorite so far in the lesson series by Connors. I just couldn't connect with Colby. I liked Ginny and the other characters but the story just was okay for me.
Jhen Lhen
Jhen Lhen marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
A
A is currently reading it
Feb 18, 2015
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Carrie Huff
Carrie Huff marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Asus Jol
Asus Jol marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • Wishing For A Highlander (Highland Wishes, #1)
  • The Pirate Bride (Viking I, #11)
  • Midnight Captive (Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • aHunter4Rescue (aHunter4Hire, #1)
  • Forever His (Stolen Brides, #1)
  • Branded (Demon's Mark, #1)
  • The Time Baroness
  • Captured
  • Chosen by the Vampire Kings, Part 2: Torn Desires
  • Wings of the Storm
  • A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest
  • The Devil of Kilmartin (Kilmartin Glen, #1)
  • Tempest in Time
  • Sylvan Mist (MacLomain, #3)
  • Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance Series, # 2)
  • Kilt Worthy
  • Dreamspell
  • Terran (Breeder, #2)
I started writing fiction at the age of 12 for my friends. Of course, in those days, I was the heroine, saving dashing rock stars from their ruin. Now, somewhat older, hopefully wiser, I decided to finally put down my ideas on paper and write about a heroine not unlike myself (personality wise, certainly not realistically).

After finding my own soulmate (which is just another word for the only man
More about Jennifer Connors...

Lesson (6 books)
  • A Lesson in Passion
  • A Lesson in Forgiveness
  • A Lesson in Friendship (Lesson Series, #4)
  • A Lesson in Presumption
  • A Lesson in Trust (Lesson, #6)
A Lesson in Passion A Lesson in Forgiveness A Lesson in Friendship (Lesson Series, #4) A Lesson in Presumption A Lesson in Trust (Lesson, #6)