Start by marking “Everything Is Going to Be OK” as Want to Read:
Everything Is Going to Be OK

Everything Is Going to Be OK

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  170 ratings  ·  20 reviews
A little inspiration goes a long way. It's the end of the naughties, and things are starting to look up: cropping up everywhere are messages of sincerity, optimism, and hope, and the good cheer has spread to the world of art and design. This pocket-sized volume is filled with artwork bearing mottos of encouragement and affirmation. Featuring work from a diverse roster of i ...more
Published March 9th 2011 by Chronicle Books (first published February 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Everything Is Going to Be OK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Is Going to Be OK

A nice little booklet with reassuring quotes, such as "You're exactly where you need to be", joined by artsy drawings and photographs. Definitely worth looking at for when you need an extra kick in the butt.
Wasn't really what I expected -- I certainly did not expect to see so many blank pages and spots (I mean what a waste!) -- but the pictures were nice. Tumblr, however, offers loads and loads of better, more inspiring pictures every single day, for free - so I kind of feel like this was a waste of money. I've seen it all. But (!) since the book has so many blank spots, I might as well make the book worth the money I spent and fill the pages with my own things. Because the thing is, this book will ...more
A sweet little book of artistic messages about life and living. Kate gave it to me for Christmas. It sits on my nightstand next to "All My Friends Are Dead." Together these two books can't manage almost any day. This one is great for little pick-me-ups and reminding what life is all about. I think my favorite page is 18 - "The Journey is the Destination." Also amazing, page 49.
This is basically like scrolling through the 'inspiration' tag of Tumblr or Pinterest, not really what I was expecting, also glad I got it for free on Scribd rather than on Kindle? It's just a collection of motivating/'inspiring' pictures and quotes and things.
Not sure I'm the target audience, as I'm an avid Tumblr/Pinterest user and also I am not one to turn to mush over inspirational short quotes that could be made into bumper stickers. Not sure whether to even count this in my 'books read' b
A great little book of thoughts and quotes. I opened it and immediately found quotes that brought my Mum and a died-too-soon friend to mind. And then a picture of a place I've been to with R. And the a thought that means the same as a phrase a super-supportive new friend has started to use. In short, reassures me that maybe, just maybe "everything *is* going to be ok"
Have you ever had a bad day? A day where nothing is going right, and you feel horrible and upset and you just want to stay in bed. This little tiny book is perfect for one of those days. Filled with photography, typography and gorgeous artwork.
This book is stupid. It is basically a badly curated Pinterest board. The art quality is uneven and the words are all cliche and it feels like freshman art students trying to be hip. This book is a shameless money grab. Nope.
It was more a collection of inspirational quotes than a self help book.
Some had really good advice, but it was not what I expected
A wonderful little book of pictures and inspiring quotes that my good friend Amanda Townsend gave me several years ago.
A lovely little book with short inspirational sayings to brighten your day.
Read on Scribd.
Mary Alexandra
Not super comforting or inspirational.
A small volume of positive messages as interpreted by different artists, this is a perfect little gift book. PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives fans would enjoy the format, and I think this would be a fun teen program idea.
I wanted this book for it's pretty cover and expected things to be equally sweet inside. Lackluster artwork, wasted space, overused quotes. Unfortunately this was less appealing than scrolling through a random tumblr account, but it looks cute on the shelf...
WHAT A WONDERFUL BOOK! omg, it's so inspiring, it's the cutest book I have, it has a lot of pictures, they are all beautiful, I love this book. ...more
It was a little short of what I expected. Still a great coffee table book.
Cute, but could have been a lot better designed and laid out.
A fun short book that will put a smile on your face.
Krissy Ronan
Short. Sweet. Uplifting.
Darshan marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Rex marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Micielle marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Larissa Rufato
Larissa Rufato marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Awat marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Jasmine Stanford
Jasmine Stanford marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Pea. added it
Nov 23, 2015
Safae Ben
Safae Ben marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
  • Visual Storytelling: Inspiring a New Visual Language
  • The Happy Book: A Journal to Celebrate What Makes You Happy
  • I Hate Everything
  • Visual Complexity: Mapping Patterns of Information
  • An Optimist's Tour of the Future: One Curious Man Sets Out to Answer "What's Next?"
  • I Was Here: A Travel Journal for the Curious Minded
  • The Non-Planner Datebook
  • To-Do List: From Buying Milk to Finding a Soul Mate, What Our Lists Reveal About Us
  • Unstuck: 52 Ways to Get (and Keep) Your Creativity Flowing at Home, at Work & in Your Studio
  • List Your Self: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery