Start by marking “Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1” as Want to Read:
Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1

Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1 (Maximum Ride #1-3)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  1,079 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Be there from the beginning of Max's story with this sleek and sophisticated boxed set featuring newly redesigned series covers.

Gift set includes:

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1)
School's Out--Forever (Maximum Ride #2)
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride #3)

Gift set also includes a bonus teaser with an exclusive excerpt from Angel (Maximum Ride #7)
Published November 1st 2010 by Little, Brown and Company (first published October 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1

Annwynbeneaththewaves
This is the only good part about this series SDEHTGIUSHGIJ I NEED THIS NAOW!!!!!!!!!!
Ivana
CHARACTER LIST:

- Maximum "Max" Ride is a title character and the primary protagonist of the series.

- Fang is 14 years old (15 in the last three books). He is second-in-command of the Flock and Max's best friend (and later her boyfriend).

- Iggy is 14 years old (15 in the last three books). He is usually sarcastic, 5'11", has pale skin, strawberry blonde hair, very light blue eyes, a wingspan of over 14 feet, and is blind.

- Nudge is 11 years old (12 in Fang, Angel, and Nevermore), has brown skin,
herminia keeler
Inspiring

I believe James Patterson has suprised me once again. This is an amazing series that I recommend to anyone who likes mystery and action genres. If you have enjoyed James Patterson's books before you will most likely love this series. There was the perfect blend of action, comedy, and mystery all tied up in all these books. I am truly inspired.
Nikhita
While I was reading the books I thought they were really addicting and amazing, but in hindsight, they weren't the greatest books ever.
Aaliyah
One of my favourite series I have ever read. I am absolutely obsessed with it even after I've finished the whole series
Hannah Etherton
Have got this box set, smart looking. see reviews for individual books
Brittany
I was so happy when I got this for Christmas this is my favorite series. All three books are full of action and adventure. Anyone who likes stories about heroes or bird kids should def. pick this up. This is an incredible box set. I also love at the end of one of these books it informs you how you can save the world just by recycling and saving water. James Patterson creates a fun story while encouraging ordinary individuals to help save the planet.
Hannah
I just finished book two (school's out, forever.) These books are amazing, they are really addictive. The only bad thing is there is alot of cussing involved.

I finished book three, ( saving the world and other extreme sports) i really love these books because every new chapter brings a new twist and the way James Patterson blends it together it all comes together. i need to go to Barnes and Nobles to buy the next 4 books. :)
Ingo
Started today September 26th, 2012. The basic concept of the story reminds me of the "Virals"-Series by Kathy Reichs, which I like a lot. So I will probably breeze through this one. As an added bonus the series is finished, so I know how many books I have left to buy.

So just finished it yesterday (October 6th, 2012), I will save a larger comment for the time being. It will be written, after I finished all books
Lauren
As a box set: I rate it as 5 stars. I enjoyed them together. Now if you added in the fourth I would set the rating down by one. Just wanted to make that clear that's why I added the box set.
It's kind of similar to my situation with Warriros by Erin Hunter.

** The dates are when I started and finished MOST of the series. Just a rough guess (it's when I got out of school to now)
Read one of these - does it really matter which one? - for my niece and Oh. My. Goodness. Shocked at how awful this stuff is. Does Patterson have a factory full of tweens who crank this stuff out for him? Grateful my niece is reading but she might be better off with cereal boxes than this.
Charlotte
Ugh. These books are so bad.
Samara
The Angel Experement was awsome i loved awsome
Schools out Forever kept me laughing for some reason
Saveing the world and other extreme sports was alitle tooo too short for me not full of action i think the author lay back on this book
other then that I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES
Louise
As of this morning, I have finished book #2 and so far, really enjoyed it. It is an easy series to get into and a quick read on top of that. I think it's the perfect beach book, or a rainy day page-turner.
Zachary Ruffcorn
Ive always loved james patterson for his murder mysteries but i never knew he could do sci fi fantasy so well i loved every word of these books
Rachael
Maddie
I must say, the first three books of Maximum Ride are the best. They should justbe their own trilogy! :)
Jennnifer
i've read the first one and it was amazing, i loved it! i cant wait until i start the next one. :)
Julian
I liked it... but some parts just weren't for me as a reader.
Kathy
Winged kids and werewolves! Keeps you on the edge of your seat!
David Lipely
Not just these three, but the entire series is phenomenal!!!!
Max
Feb 16, 2011 Max marked it as to-read
alot of my friends are reading it soundsa good
Cailyn
i love these books soooo much
Teresa Cornman
Teresa Cornman marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Ria A.
Ria A. marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
☺ Books Are Bette...: Maximum Ride 14 12 Nov 03, 2012 04:35PM
  • Maximum Ride: List of Maximum Ride Characters, Maximum Ride, James Patterson, Maximum Ride: the Angel Experiment
  • A Ghost Tale for Christmas Time (Magic Tree House, #44)
  • Return of the Home Run Kid
  • 47
  • My One Hundred Adventures (My One Hundred Adventures #1)
  • Darkness Rising (Into the Shadows Trilogy, #2)
  • After the Wreck, I Picked Myself Up, Spread My Wings, and Flew Away
  • Trickle Up Poverty: Stopping Obama's Attack on Our Borders, Economy, and Security
  • Fallen Flowers
Offical US Site
Offical UK Site
Offical James Patterson Young Adult Site
Offical Site for James Patterson's Middle School Series

The subject of a Time magazine feature called, "The Man Who Can't Miss," James Patterson is the bestselling author of the past year, bar none, with more than 16 million books sold in North America alone. In 2007, one of every fifteen hardcover fiction books sold was a Patter
More about James Patterson...

Maximum Ride (9 books)
  • The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)
  • School's Out—Forever
  • Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3)
  • The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4)
  • Max (Maximum Ride, #5)
  • Fang (Maximum Ride, #6)
  • Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)
  • Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)
  • Maximum Ride Forever (Maximum Ride, #9)
Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross, #1) Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross, #2) 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, #1) The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

“Jeb had always said to think with your brain, not your emotions. He’d been right, as usual. So I put all my feelings in a box and locked it.” 0 likes
“It’s in my nature to fight for the underdog.” 0 likes