Start by marking “Very Worried Walrus” as Want to Read:
Very Worried Walrus

Very Worried Walrus (Sweet Pickles)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  7 reviews
un-numbered pages
Unknown Binding, 32 pages
Published January 1st 1977 by Holt McDougal

To ask other readers questions about Very Worried Walrus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Very Worried Walrus

Mykle
This is the only book in the series I ever read, and my wife hates the art, but i think it's brilliant. Walrus is more than worried, he's a paranoid hypochondriac! And then he's cured by a bicycle, which i obviously love.

But what makes the book is this fantastic imagination of just how incredibly wrong a bike ride can go. Sometimes I play Worried Walrus with my daughter: "if you don't brush your teeth, your teeth will turn yellow and fall out, and you'll choke on a tooth and be rushed to the hos
Lajune Neal
This is a nice book. I enjoyed it a lot and think that it is a good read for children especially those who might be having a hard day and seem to be worried about something. This is good for them and others students who might be having a bad day and can help them cheer up.
Nika
Sep 05, 2007 Nika rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all 9 year olds
Shelves: childrenslit
My mom bought me what I recall a whole shelf full of the Pickels Series book as a child. They came in the mail and always made me happy to get a new one. They were short sweet and had nice colorful cartoon pictures and the characters were cute and plentyful.
Heather
Why aren't these books still in print?! Perhaps this book has colored my personality, but I feel you, Walrus. I know what Pig is saying, but it's not as easy as all of that.
Bree
This was one of my top 10 books as a kid...I loved Sweet Pickles. It isn't as fascinating today, but I sure see a lot of my anxiety in Walrus.
Don Gubler
Balance caution with...?
Ellenjsmellen
I loved Sweet Pickles.
Lexie
Lexie added it
Apr 26, 2015
Brittany Gray
Brittany Gray marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Philipvd
Philipvd marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Micah
Micah added it
Aug 10, 2014
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Sweet Pickles (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Who Stole Alligator's Shoe?
  • Scaredy Bear (Sweet Pickles Series)
  • Fixed by Camel
  • No Kicks For Dog (Sweet Pickles)
  • Elephant Eats the Profits (Sweet Pickles Series)
  • Fish and Flips (Sweet Pickles Series)
  • Goose Goofs Off
  • Hippo Jogs for Health
  • Me Too, Iguana
  • Jackal Wants Everything (Sweet Pickles Series)
Zip Goes Zebra Lion is Down in the Dumps Yakety Yak Yak Yak Xerus Won't Allow It (Sweet Pickles Series) Kiss Me, I'm Vulture