Start by marking “Chasing Tyranny (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden,#2)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Tyranny (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden,#2)

Chasing Tyranny (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden #2)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A NEW TECHNOLOGY. AN EVIL TYRANT.
AN UNEXPECTED MOVE.

How much is one expected to sacrifice in the service of his or her country? That’s an elusive question for the Centauries, our intrepid but haggard band of explorers. Terrae Solaris lays ravaged by conflict, and the instability of the Outer Rim threatens the very future of humanity.

An opportunity for survival emerges: a
Published June 1st 2010 by Beechstreet Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Tyranny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Tyranny

HB
I really enjoyed Chasing Tyranny. Robert Wagoner does a great job of making characters real. I liked learning more about characters from Call of Destiny (i .e. different situations bringing out different traits). This made getting into the book very easy. The new characters introduced were intriguing and kept me wondering what they were up to. But the character development of all characters kept the story moving along at a fast pace and kept my interest. The end of the book definitely piqued my ...more
Michael Davis
After reading and enjoying Call of Destiny, the first book in this series, I started reading Chasing Tyranny to simply learn what was going to happen next. However, I was surprised how the story really took off! Chasing Tyranny is an incredibly thought-out, full-of-suspense, and rolling-with-emotion book. Great action woven together with deep insights into the hearts and motives of the main characters kept me reading almost non-stop until the last page.
Crazeeyak
I really liked this book. It broadened the universe of Call of Destiny significantly, and the storyline has expanded and delved much deeper. I am a fan of books that keep you guessing and look for you to read between the lines, and the plot twists and mystery of this book really appealed to me because of that.
Betty
Captivating page-turner. Grabbed my attention from the beginning. I couldn't take it all in fast enough. Lots of unexpected twists and turns. Is lecturing the characters a bad thing?!
Claus
Claus marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Rick Courange
Rick Courange marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Chafik Bennani
Chafik Bennani marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Patric Clapshaw
Patric Clapshaw marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Christopher Ericksen
Christopher Ericksen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Shana
Shana marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2012
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
C A
C A marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2012
Sinigamhs
Sinigamhs marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Christopher York
Christopher York marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2011
Shivani
Shivani marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2011
Bruno Lopes
Bruno Lopes marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2011
Derek Walsh
Derek Walsh marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2011
Tim the Wiz
Tim the Wiz marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2011
Taimo
Taimo marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2011
Blaine
Blaine added it
Jan 06, 2011
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2010
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2010
Les Gehman
Les Gehman marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2010
Overview of "Chasing Tyranny" 3 3 Nov 09, 2010 07:31PM
Book #2 1 5 Mar 11, 2010 10:00AM
At the age of four, Robert Wagoner watched the live broadcast of the Apollo 11 moon landing. He then spent his entire childhood following space exploration and dreaming of being an astronaut. A native of the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania region; he lives with his wife and children in New England, where he works for a technology firm.

In May, 2009, he released Call of Destiny, the first book in a series
More about Robert Wagoner...
Call of Destiny (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden, #1) Exodus (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden,3) Enemy Within (One Small Step out of the Garden of Eden,4)