Start by marking “Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships” as Want to Read:
Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships

Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships

Does the thought of networking make you cringe?

In this book you will find ten simple principles that will dispel your dread of networking forever and reveal a proven path to success and happiness. Imagine mastering the skills to create an extraordinary marriage, lifelong friendships, or powerful and enriching business relationships. That is what awaits you in Click the too
Published January 7th 2008 by McGraw-Hill (first published December 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Click, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Click

Sean Goh
Jul 06, 2013 Sean Goh rated it really liked it
A good book filled with examples demonstrating the power of the principles enclosed and expounded upon.

Set boundaries, be open.

No matter how bruised you are, your value is undiminished.

You cannot control what thoughts enter your head, but you can control what words leave your mouth.

Let curiosity and compassion guide your conversation.

It is not what name you call me. It is what name I answer to.

Love, not time, heals all wounds.

Keep your words soft and tender, you may have to eat them one day.

Trus
Adrienna
Jan 16, 2009 Adrienna rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best networking, business-minded books I have ever read and love many of the quotes he says in this book...and added one of the quotes to my signature in my email. People keep asking me, where did you get that quote, from this book. "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people"
Sandra
Aug 09, 2008 Sandra rated it it was amazing
I am not finished with this book but so far so good.
Adra
Jun 02, 2013 Adra rated it it was amazing
If you think you understand networking and what it's truly all about, most likely, you probably don't and will not until you read this book. Fraser in his latest contribution to the literary world indicates that accomplishing your goals as a business person goes beyond trying to build a company or corporation simply to become rich. Indicating that his network, FraserNet connects with over 35,000 people, George states that in order for one to become successful in business that he must go beyond t ...more
Graham
Feb 06, 2013 Graham rated it it was ok
This was an enjoyable book with several helpful stories, quotes and references. If you are interested in learning more about networking than I would recommend this book. I only gave it a 2-star because, to me, it was not information that I hadn't read before. George C. Fraser writes in a style that is inviting and real. If this is your first book pertaining to networking skills you may offer a higher rating.
Ooi
Nov 23, 2012 Ooi rated it it was amazing
I thought i know a lot about relationship(love / business) untill i read this book. It talks about how to evaluate a relationship, when do we need to park the relationship, how to end it when it is required.

It stated that distrust must be earned instead of what we know traditionally that trust must be earn.
-trusting is a faith that things will work out. If they dont it is usually a blessing in disguise.- either way, we wins

Great book!
Tatiana
Aug 22, 2012 Tatiana rated it liked it
As an introvert, I've never perceived networking to ba a skill of mine. This book talks about connecting with people while being yourself. I can get with that. I thought the suggestions he made were valid, helpful even, but I found after a while that I lost interest in the book. By the end, I had to force myself to finish it.
Jahi "Providence"
Saw George Fraser speak live in Toronto, CA at a NSBE National Convention. Inspiring and thoughtful! A key quote in the book reads something like, "Your success depends directly on how many people you ask for help."
Christiaan Botha
A great introduction to create a successful working relationship with friends and co-workers. George show us how to relate to other and create a deep lasting connections. With great examples from real life situation. A definite must read especially for younger career driven youth.
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Santosh Mathew
Santosh Mathew rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Thiago Mobilon
Thiago Mobilon rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2013
Patrick Maurer
Patrick Maurer rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Keerthi Singhe
Keerthi Singhe rated it really liked it
May 14, 2016
Linda Roggli
Linda Roggli rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Ben Jackson
Ben Jackson rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2012
Mailwen
Mailwen rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Christina Troutner
Christina Troutner rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Ahmed
Ahmed rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2014
A
Mar 17, 2015 A rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
(skimmed) A few good points, not very info-dense.
Andrew T. Carr
Feb 12, 2012 Andrew T. Carr rated it really liked it
George has done it again. Must read.
Willa
Willa rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Clint
Clint rated it it was ok
Jun 26, 2015
Meg Begley
Meg Begley rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Darrick Gilmore
Darrick Gilmore rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2015
Brian Callahan
Brian Callahan rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2009
Alex Gonzalez
Alex Gonzalez rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2013
Melissa Sandfort
Melissa Sandfort rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Dwayne Norman
Dwayne Norman rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015