Start by marking “Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships” as Want to Read:
Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships

Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Does the thought of networking make you cringe?

In this book you will find ten simple principles that will dispel your dread of networking forever and reveal a proven path to success and happiness. Imagine mastering the skills to create an extraordinary marriage, lifelong friendships, or powerful and enriching business relationships. That is what awaits you in "Click" the t
Published January 7th 2008 by McGraw-Hill (first published December 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Click, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Click

Adrienna
This is one of the best networking, business-minded books I have ever read and love many of the quotes he says in this book...and added one of the quotes to my signature in my email. People keep asking me, where did you get that quote, from this book. "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people"
Jahi "Providence"
Saw George Fraser speak live in Toronto, CA at a NSBE National Convention. Inspiring and thoughtful! A key quote in the book reads something like, "Your success depends directly on how many people you ask for help."
Sandra
I am not finished with this book but so far so good.
Adra
If you think you understand networking and what it's truly all about, most likely, you probably don't and will not until you read this book. Fraser in his latest contribution to the literary world indicates that accomplishing your goals as a business person goes beyond trying to build a company or corporation simply to become rich. Indicating that his network, FraserNet connects with over 35,000 people, George states that in order for one to become successful in business that he must go beyond t ...more
Sean Goh
A good book filled with examples demonstrating the power of the principles enclosed and expounded upon.

Set boundaries, be open.

No matter how bruised you are, your value is undiminished.

You cannot control what thoughts enter your head, but you can control what words leave your mouth.

Let curiosity and compassion guide your conversation.

It is not what name you call me. It is what name I answer to.

Love, not time, heals all wounds.

Keep your words soft and tender, you may have to eat them one day.

Trus
Ooi
I thought i know a lot about relationship(love / business) untill i read this book. It talks about how to evaluate a relationship, when do we need to park the relationship, how to end it when it is required.

It stated that distrust must be earned instead of what we know traditionally that trust must be earn.
-trusting is a faith that things will work out. If they dont it is usually a blessing in disguise.- either way, we wins

Great book!
Graham
This was an enjoyable book with several helpful stories, quotes and references. If you are interested in learning more about networking than I would recommend this book. I only gave it a 2-star because, to me, it was not information that I hadn't read before. George C. Fraser writes in a style that is inviting and real. If this is your first book pertaining to networking skills you may offer a higher rating.
Tatiana
As an introvert, I've never perceived networking to ba a skill of mine. This book talks about connecting with people while being yourself. I can get with that. I thought the suggestions he made were valid, helpful even, but I found after a while that I lost interest in the book. By the end, I had to force myself to finish it.
Andrew T. Carr
George has done it again. Must read.
Jen Beard-Mueller
Jen Beard-Mueller marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Kayla Hales
Kayla Hales marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Aliena
Aliena marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Naomy
Naomy marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Lydson San Miguel Garcia
Lydson San Miguel Garcia marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Zaki
Zaki marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Samara
Samara marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Dan G
Dan G marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
D.nirmal Kumar
D.nirmal Kumar marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Josh Volkening
Josh Volkening marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Coley Cole
Coley Cole marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Tejas
Tejas marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Aubrey Holley
Aubrey Holley is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2014
Bryan
Bryan marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Pderricks
Pderricks marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Felipe
Felipe marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Success Runs in Our Race Success Runs in Our Race: The Complete Guide to Effective Networking in the Black Community Race for Success: The Ten Best Business Opportunities for Blacks in America W. B. Yeats Journeys in the Canyon Lands of Utah and Arizona, 1914-1916