Start by marking “What's with My Body?: The Girls' Book of Answers to Growing Up, Looking Good, and Feeling Great” as Want to Read:

0.0 of 5 stars 0.00  ·  rating details  ·  0 ratings  ·  0 reviews
All About Girls, Puberty, and Growing Up
What preteen or young teen hasn't wondered, "What is up with my body?" even if YOU haven't yet, you will, and that's okay. There really are answers, good answers, to all of your questions.

Inside is reassuring, accurate advice for all preteen and young teen girls (and their parents). Presented in a question and answer format, all of t
Published July 23rd 2002 by Three Rivers Press (first published July 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about What's with My Body?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's with My Body?

Olivia Malik
Olivia Malik marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Theresa Williams
Theresa Williams marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Farha Mcmillan
Farha Mcmillan marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Every Woman's Guide to Cycling: Everything You Need to Know, From Buying Your First Bike toWinning Your First Race Ride Your Way Lean: The Ultimate Plan for Burning Fat and Getting Fit on a Bike The Women's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts: A Leaner, Sexier, Healthier You--In 15 Minutes a Day! The Doctors Book of Food Remedies: The Latest Findings on the Power of Food to Treat and Prevent Health Problems - From Aging and Diabetes to Ulcers and Yeast Infections The Men's Health Big Book of 15-Minute Workouts: A Leaner, Stronger Body--in 15 Minutes a Day!