Lipstick on his Collar

Lipstick on his Collar

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  16 reviews

He never thought his next wildfire would be wearing a red dress.

""Make me your goddess and I'll take you to heaven.""

This sultry promise sparks a scorching, unforgettable one-night stand. The next morning Bram Winters awakes with a hickey and a head full of wicked memories-alone. His nameless goddess is gone without a trace, along with his shirt. And his heart.

Five months

Published November 23rd 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published October 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lipstick on his Collar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lipstick on his Collar

Dina
I fell in love with Inez Kelley's writing in Sweet as Sin and I was anxious to read another one of her books. It took some time, but I finally did - and I'm glad to say it was oh-so-good! :)

Bram Winters is an Emergency Communications Specialist and the nature of his job keeps him constantly on the road. He travels from town to town on request, evaluating an area’s geography and equipment to formulate a package of communication equipment needed and present his company’s expertise and price. As he...more
MaggieReadsRom
4.5 stars!!
Memorable Scenes:
- On the dresser in the motelroom > Need I really say more?
- Scissor scene > Wow, just wow! I was holding my breath...

Quote - "Warning: Scorching sex, icy scissor play and an anonymous woman taking a wet slide down one hot ex-fireman's pole. Beware of hot flashes and spontaneous combustion."

Seriously! With a warning like this, how can I go wrong! After that warning I just had to read this book and not only because it's an Inez Kelley sexy contemporary, who...more
KatLynne
Hot-Hot-Hot

A short, sensual read full of hot, smokin' sex with a to-die-for sexy hero, Briam Winters. If you're in the mood for heat, this is a good one!

There was an issue involved that I wished had been resolved differently, but it did not detract from the hot, sensual story.

Definitely will be reading more by this author.
Maldivianbookreviewer
Stuff I liked:

1- The fabulous and delicious cover of this book. I can spend ages just staring at that chiseled jaw and Bram’s oh-so luscious looking lips that can drive me to put lipstick on his collar any day! *wicked grin*

2- Inez Kelley’s brand of hot loving! My God, did the pages sizzle even with the first couple of paragraphs. I found myself holding my breath in and found myself going stir crazy at moments with the seduction that took place right from the very beginning. I definitely want mo...more
Sophia (FV)
Lipstick On His Collar starts out very sultry and sexy right off the bat. There’s nothing wrong with sexy and sultry, I like that, but I need substance and emotional connection in my erotic romance so I felt a little twinge of disappointment. But then I remembered how much I’ve enjoyed this author’s past works and the interesting relationships she creates within her erotic stories so I continued on.

Lady and Bram meet one hot summer night and the chemistry is instant and hot! Lady is clearly look...more
Lillie
Vickie
The laundry room. Lawd Jesus!

I just need to Inez Kelley to know that she is my new favorite author!
That is all.
Nikki Brandyberry
She wasn’t supposed to develop feelings for Bram. He was a one night stand. A declaration to herself. Her hot and sweaty late night encounter at a nearby fair was the best sex of her life. But just that. Sex. That’s all. She didn’t even give him her name.

Months later she still dreams about him. Still aches for his touch. And he just walked into her laundromat.

Bram tried to find his sexy “Lady” after their amazing night together. She had simply disappeared. The immediate connection he felt was ha...more
Luc
An unrealistic plot sustained only by Kelley's ability to write good sex scenes. Her other books are MUCH better
Fable
3.5 stars. I really liked it…up until the end. It was way too abrupt and tied up too many loose ends at once. I wanted to see how things would work out from that point on. An epilogue would have really tied everything together. Also the heroine refuses to tell the hero her name (view spoiler)
Deanna
What a lovely short novella! I can't wait to write my review to Thank Smexy Books for the opportunity to win the book as well as Inez Kelley for sending it to me and share with you all my thoughts on the novella!
Helen
Very good reading however i was absolutely riveted but very disappointed to turn the page (via kindle) only to find THAT'S IT! The end

Shame there wasn't more to the story
Tashia Brandenburg
Not a bad book for what it was...short. I just found myself not caring about the characters.
Zury
I liked this story, but felt that the end was cut short. I wanted a little more story...
Nena Clements
Loved it. Didn't want it to end. Sultry and sensual, hot and exciting. A must read.
Tegan
Tegan marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Marlen
Marlen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Jana
Jana marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Andrea (Dre)
Andrea (Dre) marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
  • Talk Dirty to Me  (Dirty Laundry, #2)
  • Whirlpool (Forces of Nature, #2)
  • Undertow (Building Sanctuary, #2)
  • Creative License
  • Tempt Me
  • Worth the Trip
  • A Kiss for Luck
  • Position Secured
  • Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3)
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Dare Me
  • The Shifters of 2040 (Shifter Evolutions, #3)
  • Consumed
  • Hidden Fire
  • Bad Kitty
  • Infatuation (A Little Harmless Military Romance, #1)
  • Exorcising Sean's Ghost
  • Glimmer (Nina Decker #1)

INEZ KELLEY was born and bred in the mountains of West Virginia. She currently resides there with her lumberjack husband, their teenage drama queen, Spawnetta, and the Demolition Duo – Damien and his twin, the Omen.

She is a multi-published author of various romance genres. You can visit her at her website http://inezkelley.com/ Follow Inez on twitter at @Inez_Kelley or on Facebook at http://www.f...more
More about Inez Kelley...
Sweet as Sin Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1) Jinxed The Bastard (The Baddest Boys in History, #1) Coming Clean (Dirty Laundry, #3)