Start by marking “Dark Moon Rising” as Want to Read:
Dark Moon Rising

Dark Moon Rising

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Alexander Christofedes has always been fascinated with wolves. So when he is given the opportunity to study the Apennine wolves in the Italian Alps, he seizes the chance. But everything changes when his camp is brutally attacked, leaving him the sole survivor, and turns his life into a living nightmare. Little did he know when he received that mysterious letter promising a ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Dark Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Moon Rising

ൠSinful
Remarkable debut novel. My favorite new series of the year.

This should be on every paranormal romance reader’s ‘to be read’ list. It is simply that amazing. I have read them all. I am an enormous fan of PNR and this sits right up there with the best of them. Fans of Midnight Breeds, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Nightwalkers and even urban fantasy, Kate Daniels, should fall in love with Amanda Jayde. I am promising- She is THAT good.

Alexander Christofedes went to the Italian Alps to research wolves.
Dayreader Reviews
Jan 02, 2016 Dayreader Reviews rated it really liked it
I love finding new authors. It's my passion. So I could seriously kick myself when I recently came across this book sitting in my Kindle for at least three years!!! Paranormal and werewolves - well, I had to read it! And I'm so glad that I did! This is a new to me author but I've already queued up book two.

Dark Moon Rising tells the story of Alexander Christofedes, who is haunted by the knowledge that he is the only survivor of a deadly wolf attack while researching the wolves in the Italian Al
Beth Price
Jan 29, 2011 Beth Price rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! It was one of the first I reviewed and I can't wait for the next one. My official review is on my blog bethswritingopinions.blogspot.com in the 'books' tab.
Amy
Jan 08, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
I am not usually a fan of books that include wolves, or anything other than vampires. Once I read the way Amanda described the wolves and it wasn't the typical everyday wolves or the popular twilight version of a wolf. This book took you to a family and a community of wolves that were being torn apart by other wolves.

It was exciting, emotional, and suspenseful in a way that I could not put this book down until I finished it!

I have a different outlook for wolves and am excited to see what Amanda
Llaph | No Frill | No Shill
Quick, entertaining, and interesting read. I really liked Alex and Sabine. Dante was a bit of an autocratic butthead however.
I didn't really see who the traitor was until they were revealed though I did find it a bit hard to believe because of the character's history with the pack. Were they always a traitor? Was it just a recent thing? I don't really recall the motivation for it.
Despite any misgivings I had I enjoyed the book.
Rasyidi
i dont read this book
Michelle Peel
Michelle Peel rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2016
Wendy Mills
Wendy Mills marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Michele Johnson
Michele Johnson marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Sandi Zwier
Sandi Zwier marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Legodigo
Legodigo marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Wendy Williford
Wendy Williford rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Jody Graf
Jody Graf marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Stacit
Stacit marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Sian
Sian marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Dalene
Dalene marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Cynjin
Cynjin added it
Jan 04, 2013
Rochelle
Rochelle marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Rosanna Leo
Rosanna Leo marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Lysa
Lysa rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2012
Mandy Sickle
Mandy Sickle marked it as to-read
May 30, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 05, 2012
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011
Lizzielvr
Lizzielvr marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2011
I’ve been telling stories for years, but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that I began writing them down.

Since then I’ve tried to write every chance I get. I usually have a story in my head, one finished and one or two in progress. I also had the great pleasure of writing scripts for Circle of Seven Productions. A wonderful company that invented and perfected the Book Trailer.

Now, after many y
More about Amanda Jayde...