Echoes of A Shattered Age (Legend of Takashaniel #1)

Echoes of A Shattered Age (Legend of Takashaniel #1)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Technology exists in human history. Centuries after the world changing event known as The End of Technology, humans once again live as their ancient ancestors did. The gun has fallen, the sword has arisen, and in a world grown wild and dangerous, cities, nations, and whole countries have changed in name, size, and in some instances, culture.

Biding his time through the heig...more
ebook
Published October 5th 2011 by Tal Publishing (first published April 3rd 2006)

Paula Howard
In spite of fantasy not being a genre that I usually read, I must say that I honestly enjoyed reading Echoes of a Shattered Age by R.J. Terrell. The story is set in the future long past the Age of Technology. All the technology that we take for granted is a very distant memory. The world has resorted back to a simple of life in which the tribes or communities they live in must provide their own food and protection. Travel for the post part is limited.

The feel of evil is beginning to be felt, esp...more
Tammy
Let me first say that this is not my normal genre. However I was intrigued enough to take a try and I was not disappointed. I was drawn into the characters especially Kenyatta. R.J. Terrell used the characters conversations to help describe them. It was as if I could hear them speaking within this beautiful setting. As I continued to read I realized that this wasn't just a fantasy novel there was so much more. Even as the setting changed, the descriptions were still vivid. There was action and d...more
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Rianna
Rianna marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Graham Reynolds
Graham Reynolds marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Taata
Taata marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
May 05, 2012
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2011
Joanna  Mongelluzzo
Joanna Mongelluzzo marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2011
Roxann
Roxann marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2011
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2011
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2011
Kaytee
Kaytee marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2011
I have two addictions: Books, video games, and potatoes, (okay, that's three) but they are all well managed. *grin*

I am a writer who loves to write, and thinks about writing when I am not writing. When I am writing, the world around me fades into a dim background. :)

A native of Carson, California, I have found my love in Vancouver, BC and don't plan on leaving. :)
More about R.J. Terrell...
Running From the Night (Hunter's Moon, #1) Revenire (Hunter's Moon, #4) Hunter's Moon (Hunter's Moon, #2) Unleashed (Saga of Ruination, #1) Darkness Of Day (Hunter's Moon, #3)