Start by marking “The Everything American Government Book: From the Constitution to Present-Day Elections, All You Need to Understand Our Democratic System” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  0 reviews
If the confusion following the last presidential election is any indication, the average citizen knows precious little about the democratic system and the laws that affect their daily lives. "The Everything American Government Book" unravels the complexities of our democracy and provides readers with the knowledge necessary to make the right decisions and take an active ro...more
Published June 1st 2004 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Everything American Government Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything American Government Book

The Everything American Government Book: From the Constitution to Present-Day Elections, All You Need to Understand Our Democratic System Presidential Leadership: 15 Decisions that Changed the Nation Presidents' Most Wanted: The Top 10 Book of Extraordinary Executives, Colorful Campaigns, and White House Oddities Essential American Goverment The Mona-logues: The Wacky, Absurdist, Musings of My Five Year Old (that keep me in stitches)