Start by marking “Inheritance Fan Book” as Want to Read:
Inheritance Fan Book

Inheritance Fan Book

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  181 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Christopher Paolini's world of Alagaesia is a magical land, full of mysterious people, objects, and places-one that has captivated millions of fans across the globe. Now, with the "Inheritance Fan Book," those fans have a resource in the form of an A-to-Z almanac, where they can find everything they ever wanted to know about this fascinating world. From Arya to Zar'roc, th ...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by Random House Children's Books (first published October 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Inheritance Fan Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inheritance Fan Book

Vixen
this was basically just a collection of information already in the books. there were some random things that werent in the books, but overall, it wasnt enough to go out and buy it because im sure its on the internet somewhere. this is repetitive. i bought it because i thought it was going to be new information, but it just isnt.
the other thing is that when the guy wrote it, inheritance hadnt come out yet. so theres alot of characters/ plot lines missing. like it says the rock of kuthian was jus
Anna
A useful reference to the world of Eragon, the details of which may get a little fuzzy after thousands of pages. This almanac serves mostly as a perfunctory memory-jogger rather than a means of answering questions about the series. There are no especially profound insights or added knowledge to reward the close reader. It is also slightly out-of-date since it doesn't include entries for the fourth volume, Inheritance.
Kristi
Hmmm.... A lot of information in this one. I thought it might help jog my memory as I want to get back into the series again, but I'm more confused now!

I think it would have helped if they would have also referenced the book too. Instead of just explaining what something was, included the book it was in and maybe a page number where readers could go back and read it in context. But perhaps that is just me being picky.

The Guide to Alagaesia is much cooler! Although die-hard fans will like this
Tweller83
I only read this when I had a few extra moments here and there. Having only read Eragon, and not really liking that so much, it was a difficult read. I had to put it down on the 11th. I'll try to pick it back up later. Picked it up on March 8, 2013.

Seems complete as far as I can tell. Hope the fans of the Earon books like this. I know I'm not that into it.
Mercy Dragonslayer
I bought this because I'm officially obsessed with Inheritance, not because I needed it--I already knew 90% of the stuff in it by heart anyway. And yeah, it should have been written once the series was finished, and thus, complete.

Not bad, though, and being blue gives it a boost.
Ember
It was good, but not great.They covered most of the big stuff but got a few things mixed up and missed a few others.(not mentioning specifics.)
Sissel
I read it mostly because I haven't read the Inheritance Cycle in a while, and I wanted to go through it because of that.
Riv
I need to refresh my memory before reading Inheritance. This series is really complicated...
Hasini (Ink On Paper)
A very informative guide to the Inheritance Cycle!
Schuyler
Mar 24, 2011 Schuyler rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: jacob
pg.73, pg.87, pg.125, pg.162, pg.191
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
jamie ingram
jamie ingram marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Cheryl A Christensen
Cheryl A Christensen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Kurt Imuta
Kurt Imuta marked it as to-read
Firebird
Firebird marked it as to-read
Nolan Bradshaw
Nolan Bradshaw marked it as to-read
Lissa
Lissa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
James
James marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Ali Abbass
Ali Abbass marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Logan Wells
Logan Wells marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
  • Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia
  • The Ultimate Unauthorized Eragon Guide: The Hidden Facts Behind the World of Alagaesia
  • Lee Raven, Boy Thief
  • Flower Fairies of the Wayside
  • Manga: The Complete Guide
  • Ring of Fire
  • Salem Brownstone: All Along the Watchtowers
  • Dragon Seer
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Nibiru dan Kesatria Atlantis
  • Ice Shock (The Joshua Files, #2)
  • The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire, #4)
  • Wizards: Magical Tales From the Masters of Modern Fantasy
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • The Jumbee
  • Lenore
  • Dream Bride (Silhouette Special Edition, 1231)
  • Fantasy Fiesta 2010: Antologi Cerita Fantasi Terbaik 2010
Mike Macauley was inspired to start Shurtugal.com when he read Eragon in high school. Shurtugal has since become the premier Inheritance Cycle fan site and a major source of information for the online-fan community.
More about Michael Macauley...
Dangerous Chimes