The Wolf Within

The Wolf Within

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Most anyone would’ve thought ‘stealing’ their boss’ seed was a really bad idea, even though Brooke had no intention of ever letting him know what she’d done. But Brooke figured what the heck? She needed a donor and nobody stacked up to Dorian as far as she was concerned. She didn’t have evil designs on him.

Length: Short Story
Genre: Paranormal/Werewolf Romance
Rating: Ero...more
Published (first published March 2010)

Llaph
Brooke really wants a baby. Her best friend and even her mother are expecting while she has no prospects of becoming pregnant. All her hopes for future relationships are pinned onto her boss Dorian who does not even act like she is alive. After listening to her mother she comes up with a plan which consists of going to a club that he frequents and seducing him for that night.

Dorian is a beast; no, really he is a beast, a werewolf in fact. He believes that he has not yet made up for all of the ba...more
Kelli
I understand this is a short story, but she had no reaction at all about him being a werewolf. Plus, editing could have been better.
Rochelle
I enjoyed this book but I do think it could have been a fantastic book, if it was longer and more in depth! I really liked the story line! What a pity!!!
R
This is happy for now. The hero only thinks about himself and will not marry her.
Deborah
Tina
Tina added it
Jun 09, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Maura
Maura added it
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I really only became interested in writting a few years ago. Since then I've written numerous books and I'm proud of them all. I get my inspiration from a lot of different bestselling authors. I always used to read books and think of how things could have gone and how they would have if I had written them myself, so now I do!
I can hardly believe the way the haters on this site act! They review my...more
More about Mandy Monroe...
Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1) The Mating In the Shadow of the Wolf Savage Heat Dark Haven